Apology from Pattaya Pub Guards after Assault on Tourists

webfact

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, CanadaSam said:
On 5/28/2024 at 9:41 AM, Liverpool Lou said:

You have no idea whether it is fake, use common sense, fella. 

I'd like to see you take a beatdown similar to what happened to these guys and then see if you can walk home like they are apparently doing in this video

There is a Reddit video of the three moron Britons walking away together from the scene in Soi 6.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, CanadaSam said:
On 5/28/2024 at 9:41 AM, Liverpool Lou said:

You have no idea whether it is fake, use common sense, fella. 

I'd like to see you take a beatdown similar to what happened to these guys

Really?  Why would you want that?

1 hour ago, paul1804 said:

So they apologised for what could have been murder but wasn't, just dangerously angry uncontrollable actions, completely unbelievable! 

Assuaut causing death would be the charge... not murder.

• Agree 2

20 hours ago, paulikens said:

Surely if i go down the road punching everybody in front of the police they will arrest me and  no doubt charge me whether the victims have made a complaint or not?   

Only if your victims make a complaint!

20 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:
On 5/28/2024 at 6:42 AM, NemoH said:

What’s the name of the pub.. ? The thugs employers should be named. 

Helicopter (soi 6)

...but the guards are not employed by the bar.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

If you don't know, you're too far gone to try and explain it to you. But, look back at where it originated and your replies, and you might understand why others are looking at you with disdain.

Who's looking at him with distain, apart from you? 

22 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Not like beeping at a motorcade or picking mushrooms, those are jailable offences. 

The motorcade couple are out on bail but they weren't initially detained for "beeping at a motorcade" they were detained  for Section 112 offences. 

Who has ever been jailed for picking mushrooms apart from the illegal logging gang member couple who tried to use it as an excuse?

Posted (edited)
On 5/28/2024 at 8:59 AM, James105 said:

I can't quite understand the point that the police made that they need the guy who took a penalty kick to his head to need to make a complaint before they will "investigate". 

That's your problem, then!  Your lack of understanding of the Thai legal system is irrelevant.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

On 5/28/2024 at 9:50 AM, Ralf001 said:

Nobody witnessed an ambulance pick him up.

nobody knows what hospital he was taken to.

police have released a statment he is not in hospital.

Agreed, and that's because he and his idiot mates walked away from the scene, a fact that has been shown on video but still the bashers refuse to acknowledge it.

• Agree 1

Lou, give it up already! 

Do you even realize you are trying to defend a bunch (yes, a bunch) of morons ganging up to repeatedly kick tourists in the head, some apparently with deadly force?

And then, pointing to a video of them "walking" home after this encounter as a fact, knowing that it would be humanly impossible to do so???

Give it up, please.  Have some sympathy, for at least the guy in the coma, and please don't show videos of him walking home, whilst in said coma, please!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, CanadaSam said:

Lou, give it up already! 

Do you even realize you are trying to defend a bunch (yes, a bunch) of morons ganging up to repeatedly kick tourists in the head, some apparently with deadly force?

And then, pointing to a video of them "walking" home after this encounter as a fact, knowing that it would be humanly impossible to do so???

Give it up, please.  Have some sympathy, for at least the guy in the coma, and please don't show videos of him walking home, whilst in said coma, please!

He always sticks up for locals, meaning he is one, or he gets the brown noser of the year award.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, CanadaSam said:

Lou, give it up already! 

Holy crap... are your eyes painted on ?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:
45 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Who's looking at him with distain, apart from you? 

Check the comments instead of skimming

Tell me who's "looking at him with distain", apart from you.

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, CanadaSam said:

You're saying that the video that actually showed the three British morons walking away isn't genuine?

Edited by Liverpool Lou

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, CanadaSam said:

There is video evidence from Reddit of his walking way with his mates; do you have any evidence that he's in a coma in hospital?

Edited by Liverpool Lou

4 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Check the comments, instead of skimming, like all narcissists do, to hope for fault when there is none, and never take responsibility when proven wrong.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

There is video evidence of his walking way with his mates, do you have any evidence that he's in a coma in hospital?

Do you realize, no matter the outcome on his behalf, that he was kicked in the head by a disturbed, violent local, who obviously doesn't care for or respect life to risk someone's life, most knowing it doesn't take much to cause brain damage or death by doing this? And calling brits morons when you are one shows why you left the country, and brings to light what your agenda is.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:
9 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Check the comments, instead of skimming, like all narcissists do, to hope for fault when there is none, and never take responsibility when proven wrong.

Prove me wrong, then, by telling me who's "looking at him with distain", apart from you, you're the one making that claim!

4 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:
6 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

There is video evidence of his walking way with his mates, do you have any evidence that he's in a coma in hospital?

Do you realize, no matter the outcome on his behalf, that he was kicked in the head by a disturbed, violent local, who obviously doesn't care for or respect life to risk someone's life, most knowing it doesn't take much to cause brain damage or death by doing this?

I do not dispute that at all, what I am disputing is your claim that he is in hospital in a coma and I'm still waiting for your empirical evidence of that.  Until you produce it, it can only be taken as the fallacy that it is.

21 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I do not dispute that at all, what I am disputing is your claim that he is in hospital in a coma and I'm still waiting for your empirical evidence of that.  Until you produce it, it can only be taken as the fallacy that it is.

This is what I mean by skimming. I never said anything about anyone in a coma.

26 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Prove me wrong, then, by telling me who's "looking at him with distain", apart from you, you're the one making that claim!

Check the comments

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You're saying that the video that actually showed the three British morons walking away isn't genuine?

No, I'm saying it does not have a time or date stamp on it, so it could have been taken while they were on their way to the bar, or even on a different day.  I find it EXTREMELY difficult to believe they are walking hale and hearty, after the beatdown that we all watched, Lou.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, CanadaSam said:

No, I'm saying it does not have a time or date stamp on it, so it could have been taken while they were on their way to the bar, or even on a different day.  I find it EXTREMELY difficult to believe they are walking hale and hearty, after the beatdown that we all watched, Lou.

Agree the 'walking' video could be a different day, for me the time seems ok streetlights were,on.

The combined 'Reddit Thai tourism' video shows the aftermath of the assault from the cctv outside the bar. It shows all three Brits on their feet, also shows many people milling around and the girls still fending off the 'security' so would appear to be real and  at the right time.

What surprises me is none of the 3 Brits have made a complaint.  Wonder what reason they have for that ?