British Expat Arrested For Punching and Killing Russian Man

webfact

7 minutes ago, Chongalulu said:

Does it occur to you that you could well have been in this guys shoes had it gone differently? Or do you have head tattoos also…?

Or are you a pussy...............🤗.............🤭

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, Chongalulu said:

For all that, instigating violence for someone upsetting your sensibilities by making a pass at your wife is very poor mitigation (if any ) in legal terms and which could for you ,as with this guy, end with you facing a severe penalty and sorely regretting your actions. 

I agree...   When younger, especially under the influence we may react in a manner we regret later on in life.

As I commented, walking away is always the better option...    At that time (the example I gave) I was fortunate that events unfolded in manner that excluded me.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Hakuna Matata said:

OMG, those perky Brits are attacking other foreigners in Thailand again? 😮

We definitely don't send our best

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Head tattoos, says it all. 

Miss Mod is now available.

Anyone looking for a new gf, Ricky's going to be locked up for some time. 

Bit late for the "Frussian" guy who was very interested 🤣

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, bullseye66 said:

Not an accident is it. He punched the bloke. If you punch someone then this can and often happens. If he hadn't punched him he would not have died. By your thought process stabbing someone in the leg that dies is an accident. Because you stabbed him in the leg, you didn't mean to kill him, I mean you didn't stab him in the chest did you 🤣

This is your thought process

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Manslaughter, lock him up. Actually, could be murder, we don't know. Of course they are going to say it was self-defense. 

Try reading what happened again..............🙄

Or go for a ride on your bicycle..............:coffee1:

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

55 minutes ago, bullseye66 said:

Not an accident is it. He punched the bloke. If you punch someone then this can and often happens. If he hadn't punched him he would not have died. By your thought process stabbing someone in the leg that dies is an accident. Because you stabbed him in the leg, you didn't mean to kill him, I mean you didn't stab him in the chest did you 🤣

Imagine while you are walking on the road you bump into someone. He falls, knocks his head on the pavement and dies. Are you a murderer?

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, Chongalulu said:

For all that, instigating violence for someone upsetting your sensibilities by making a pass at your wife is very poor mitigation (if any ) in legal terms and which could for you ,as with this guy, end with you facing a severe penalty and sorely regretting your actions. 

But in his case it was a group of his Thai friends and their friends. If he did not put his foot down, how is he going to handle more propositions from his so called friends to his wife in future ? They would think it is fair game and the husband ( not bf) soft . I would react the same if it happens to me. There are times when a man had to stand his ground come what may… it is what it is. Thais sometimes can be a pain in the arse when they embarrassed their friend with disgusting actions. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, bullseye66 said:

That reads like you just want to bury someone, plus you missed out the Russian was annoying folk, if he hadn't started looking and behaving like a tosser, he would still be here.............Yes/No.....?  

He got a slap, his head found the wrong place to land...😋

Take note, if you want to behave like a tosser after a few Shandy's, do it on an open lawn area..............:coffee1:

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

are you super gay or something? you seem to be obsessed with having a boyfriend 

Well, no, it's the impression you keep giving........😘

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ravip said:

Imagine while you are walking on the road you bump into someone. He falls, knocks his head on the pavement and dies. Are you a murderer?

In his case, we are not privy to their verbal exchange prior to the punch to justify the physical assault. Maybe the Russian was apologizing to de escalate ? What was the underlying atmosphere then ? Maybe booze and drugs flying around ? 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Ctkong said:

In his case, we are not privy to their verbal exchange prior to the punch to justify the physical assault. Maybe the Russian was apologizing to de escalate ? What was the underlying atmosphere then ? Maybe booze and drugs flying around ? 

"Apologising"....................🤣

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, AlexRich said:

The only good Russian …. etc. 

I don’t blame the Brit for reacting that way towards someone who was sexually assaulting his wife. 

Sexual assault and inappropriate advances are  two different things. Ether way the aggravated battery Trump's a verbal assault and the Brit will now face prison .

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, webfact said:

Williams’ Thai wife, who goes by the pseudonym Miss Mod, shared that before the events unfolded, her husband had asked her to come to a pool party. She left early to go to work, but returned when her husband texted her after 2 AM.

Clear as mud.

Miss Mod sounds the name of a girl with a penis of her own.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

As far as I am concerned, violence is unnecessary.

When someone is drunk and looking for trouble, I leave the scene, whether alone or with somebody, pool party or any other place.

The difference between me and many posters on this issue, is that I know how to control myself and certainly not looking to smash somebody's head in, whatever they have done!

Edited by ChrisKC
typo
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Best to keep your wife at home and away from other foreigners. A late night party is no place for your wife!

Unless it's female only

• Confused 1

40 minutes ago, ravip said:

No. I would be if I punched him and caused him to die. Big difference.

31 minutes ago, transam said:

That reads like you just want to bury someone, plus you missed out the Russian was annoying folk, if he hadn't started looking and behaving like a tosser, he would still be here.............Yes/No.....?  

He got a slap, his head found the wrong place to land...😋

Take note, if you want to behave like a tosser after a few Shandy's, do it on an open lawn area..............:coffee1:

So everyone who behaves or acts like a tosser deserves a slap? How old are you? 10/11?

1 hour ago, sammieuk1 said:

He's apologized 500bt fine that's punishment enough 🤔 

You've got your people mixed up.... That's what the Thai security guards will be doing 

8 hours ago, ezzra said:

There's a big difference between 'started behaving inappropriately' and 'sexually assaulting the wife'

in any case, sadly, and i do feel sorry for the hot headed brit that it's got out control and theses are the

results as fists never solved a problem, only create new, worse ones.. AND hopefully after

all that his wife will still be around when he gets out...

Wow! Your family must feel really safe with you as it's head. Just what a coward would say. Sometimes it's the only way for a MAN! Should deal with a situation.  One hit, he didn't hit him when he was down. Just a tragic accident that he hit his head. I hope the Brit gets treated justly "500baht" fine, as a Thai would but then again 6 or more Thai's would have attacked him, with kicks and stomps to his head when down.... these things happen. The lesson is don't touch any female inappropriately especially another man's wife. Note: At 35 I would have done the same, god even at 55 infact I have one last rodeo in me so I still would hit anyone who inappropriately touched my wife or daughter when out. I think the Brit showed great restraint only hitting him once.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Just now, bullseye66 said:

So everyone who behaves or acts like a tosser deserves a slap? How old are you? 10/11?

You were there then, tell us why the drunk got a slap, every single word, go for it.......:clap2:

Oh, I never said everyone who acts like a tosser deserves a slap...Twist stuff won't you............🤔

How old are you, 15............😂

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Felton Jarvis said:

Nothing worse than defending yourself. 

He wasn't defending himself. He could have just taken his wife home, but no, he had to go all terminator, and now he'll be having new accommodation for some time and his wife won't have him around to defend her honour.

• Agree 2

9 hours ago, AlexRich said:

The only good Russian …. etc. 

I don’t blame the Brit for reacting that way towards someone who was sexually assaulting his wife. 

Sexually assaulted who now?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He wasn't defending himself. He could have just taken his wife home, but no, he had to go all terminator, and now he'll be having new accommodation for some time and his wife won't have him around to defend her honour.

Says TBL who would rather do the walk of shame, and let his Mrs. fight it out......🤣

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1