British Expat Arrested For Punching and Killing Russian Man

webfact

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

It's you who seems to be living in the past, David Beckham.....get out from your isolated house and see what's really going on, don't rely on this forum

I don't know who has tattoos on this forum........🥴

But I do know that a huge percentage of USA police are covered in tattoos, I watch a lot of their crime vids.

It is actually you that should get out more, you are way behind the times......:neus:.....🤭

I would also suggest that tattoo artists are doing very well out of the business.

As for your bar girls, I wouldn't know about that.......😉

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, transam said:

i would also suggest that tattoo artists are doing very well out of the business

FYI the number of tattoo shops in Pattaya has drastically reduced the last few years, that's an indicator 

22 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

FYI the number of tattoo shops in Pattaya has drastically reduced the last few years, that's an indicator 

Perhaps tourists do not come on holiday to Patts to get a tattoo, in the UK there are loads a tattoo shops, where you can tell them exactly what you want in understandable English...........😋

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

no tattoos are old fashioned now, Beckham is an old man now. Tattoos are even dying out with bar girls

Seem to be the raging fad in the west for the last decade. Definitely not seeing the dying out...

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

If true it's sad but the world is getting more stupid. Those three soi 6 yobs had tattoos, what a surprise i thought 

Tattoos are freedom of expression, just because where you are all the yobs have tats, doesn't mean those with a tat are all yobs, even an angel like me has one.......:guitar:

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

If true it's sad but the world is getting more stupid. Those three soi 6 yobs had tattoos, what a surprise i thought 

Tats aren't my thing but I don't think I make any judgements exclusively on Tattoos.  Maybe in the far past and even then it was probably not justifiable.

• Like 1

On 5/28/2024 at 2:57 AM, RichardColeman said:

He could have walked away. Manslaughter in my opinion - 10 years in a thai prison.

You just know there will be a GFM page for his lawyers from his family saying he is innocent

I am guessing probably not that long. Also, I am guessing he will do 2-3 years in Thailand and do the remaining jail time in the UK.

I could be wrong of course. 

One scumbag met another,  some may say ? Others may say the wife start to hit first...in a different manner ?

RIP for the victim nevertheless as nobody deserves such an end obviously.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, transam said:

Tattoos are freedom of expression, just because where you are all the yobs have tats, doesn't mean those with a tat are all yobs, even an angel like me has one.......:guitar:

Agree I don't have a tattoo myself because I don't like them, but that does not mean people with tattoos are criminals. I am just watching MasterChef and there is one Thai girl who has 97 tattoos a nose ring earring she could not patriciate if she had a criminal past.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, still kicking said:

Agree I don't have a tattoo myself because I don't like them, but that does not mean people with tattoos are criminals. I am just watching MasterChef and there is one Thai girl who has 97 tattoos a nose ring earring she could not patriciate if she had a criminal past.

No image if she wasn't able to summarize her though in more than 1 one word. She would probably not be able to participate too!

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

He sure proved British are real men.

There are reports coming out that he may not quite be the man we all believe..... having a wife and record back in UK is one item I read of....but

One the face of it, some boorish Russian acting lewd to his 'daughter' or wife justifies a slap. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Sigmund said:

One scumbag met another,  some may say ? Others may say the wife start to hit first...in a different manner ?

RIP for the victim nevertheless as nobody deserves such an end obviously.

What are you talking about.........:ermm:

• Confused 1

19 hours ago, transam said:

Give us a look mate.

Something high end? A dragon or a tiger? Or did you go for the “tribal” look?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MalcolmB said:

Give us a look mate.

Something high end? A dragon or a tiger? Or did you go for the “tribal” look?

Sorry, not for your eyes, non-tools only.............😉

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Public hospital 

A private hospital would not employ him.

Lets hope you dont need life saving treatment at a public hospital anytime soon then.......

• Haha 2