Carry on w/ SSO retirement

Retired and want to keep my SSO insurance.

Apparently, I need a dreaded pink card to continue on with SSO. Although they could also be referring to a tax id#???

NOTE:

An identification card with 13 digits from Department Of  Provincial Administration (hotline 1548)

A tax card is not an id card...I presume I must obtain a pink card - which means a tabien bahn.

We do not own a condo. I cannot be placed on her parents blue book bc that home is in Nothaburi

The short email is very superficial which sent me to the internet looking for more information.

Is it possible to use a certificate of residency?

SSO on the phone was vague and not much help. They said I need to go in to discuss.

Any information or ideas appreciated

Screenshot_2024-05-30-08-10-37-20.jpg

21 minutes ago, BusNo8 said:

I cannot be placed on her parents blue book bc that home is in Nothaburi

Only Thai nationals and Foreigners who hold Thai PR can be added to a blue book ( Tabien Baan )

First you will have to apply for a Yellow book and then be issued a Pink card. The owner of the blue book has to attend the district office in person with you and vouch for your details

Certified copy of Passport and many other documents are required to get hold of a yellow book and Pink card, best is to talk with your local district office( Amphur or Khet)

Bring a Thai speaker, if you dont speak Thai

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, I'd sort of thought that abt blue book. Just escaped me. The rest is just unwarranted hassle and not possible

The short of this is apparently if I do not own property I can't obtain a yellow book.

So, I'll have to see if certificate residency and passport plus supplemental support will do.

Thank you

ANY FOREIGNERS WITH SSO received without using a house book?

• 4 weeks later...

you don't have to own property to be added onto the property's blue or yellow book, just need sympathetic owner/housemaster that are willing to jump through red tape to get you put on one