Travel to indonesia (Bali)

I'm  wondering if anyone has  been to Indonesia  (Bali)  lately? , I'm going there for a short vacation in September, and have been looking online  to see if I need an entry Visa, I  have tried contacting their Embassy  in Bangkok  but 3 Weeks now, and no reply..... Info.... on the internet says   a British national does "not" need a Visa as from 2023, information on the British Embassy web site says British nationals "do"  need a Visa,,,... anyone  have  any idea please?

23 hours ago, Upnotover said:

IATA says you do.

image.png.739575d1a6773852866bd0d73de06282.png

Thank you, I have read all this,  but there are also many posts saying visa for uk nationals not required after ( a month I forget) in 2023, dated 2024

7 hours ago, actonion said:

Thank you, I have read all this,  but there are also many posts saying visa for uk nationals not required after ( a month I forget) in 2023, dated 2024

I think I'd be inclined to invest the THB 1131 and get the visa.  Turing up based on these "posts" is not likely to get you very far.

On 6/1/2024 at 5:35 PM, Upnotover said:

I think I'd be inclined to invest the THB 1131 and get the visa.  Turing up based on these "posts" is not likely to get you very far.

I think you're right .... Thank you