What does the average British expat think of Tommy?

I used to follow him a lot a few years ago but seems he was cancelled by the establishment on most major platforms and I lost him. Where is he active online now? I'd like to follow him

22 minutes ago, RAZZELL said:

I think "Tommy" is an interesting character.

As he so rightly points out a "phobia" is an irrational fear.

I don't think it's particularly irrational to fear a religion where large sections of Islamists want to destroy the Western way of life.

Also, over all the years of watching him give interviews I have yet to see any clips of him being "racist" (Islam is not a "race") but stand to be corrected.

RAZZ

So what is Robinson's solution to the Muslim problem?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Baht Simpson said:

So what is Robinson's solution to the Muslim problem?

Keep them on their toes............🤗

After all, Enoch has been found to be right...........:clap2:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

21 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

He's just a hypocritical racist thug who likes whipping up the masses so they donate to this cause. Sadly they are only too eager and he is very wealthy. He's not as stupid as he looks.

Can you give an example of his alleged racism?

14 minutes ago, proton said:

Much the same as Tony Blairs after the bus bombings, but never acted on. Deport radical Imams preaching hate, close madrass brainwashing schools, limit immigration and close hate preaching mosques. Nothing of note was done.

This is just a list of demands. How is this to be achieved without government representation? 

22 minutes ago, proton said:

He left the EDL not long after he founded it as it was taken over by real right wing idiots, it does not now exist. The media demonise him and the Police have persecuted him for 20 years. The issues he highlights such as muslim grooming gangs, mass immigration and Islamisation are ones that need talking about, but have been ignored, it's not racist, bigoted or right wing to be concerned about what is happening in the UK. My smaller city has 77 mosques and large areas that look like Pakistan and is a white minority city, so when he talks about Luton I know what he means. British hero.

Tough in Blackburn now is it mate?Much much better 8 miles up the road.UTC.

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, proton said:

Tommy being a 'racist'

Ah, the old "My enemies enemy is my friend" routine. I know nothing of the Sikh relationship with Robinson but this is rather enlightning. Apparently the Sikhs aligned themselves with the EDF but couldn't take the racism. Robinson tried to influence the Sikh youth with anti Muslim films. Seems like they're friends again now. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sikh-youth-uk-muslim-film-university-tommy-robinson-edl-sex-groomers-islamophobia-racism-a8002526.html?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR1KMXehLUhyUtMvSEFZrCsgfaAK1Hgaa_mrOphlA-2isT1M91Fhndz5DQ0_aem_AeBU_DgYaNmRqAsGU2fhNAHSquxZs32p3InpFKuzceqte90ttdtJ7WMAc5UHr-gJVn8kM0t7PqWmtASvitlWzysK

Edited by Baht Simpson
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Unlike the non Americans who opine in the Trump discussions, Im not going to come here as a Yank and give my opinion on a subject I am only familiar with via newspapers I read every day, ie the Daily Mail and the Guardian, and I go to the sports sections first.

I do note that I am, to use shorthand, an America Firster/MAGA and my mates here (Im like the token Yank in a sea of Brits) are Labour. I asked my bruv once why he was Labour and he went off on a totally cool Speakers Corner rant replete with words like poof, w***k**s, posh c***s, and I was like, wow, this is cool. I try to set him off now and then because the rants are simply magnificent. Fire up the bong, wait till a few beers settle in, then say words like Margaret Thatcher, or Liverpool, or Arsenal or Trump or Leeds and watch him go. Fabulous.

The best is when he reminds me that "we shipped our garbage overseas and you got all the Puritans" and my fav: "the only wars you guys ever won were ones where we were helping you, you w******s cant even speak English like a human"

We've all got mates like that in the UK.

Cherish them,they will extend your life.

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, proton said:

Tommy being a 'racist'

15 minutes ago, proton said:

Cant do right then can he in your books, quoting the highly biased British press will convince nobody

He may be right in some of the things he says but no, I don't trust him to be the person with the solution. I question his motives. 

If that had been in the right wing press you would have lapped it up, as most of your peers here do. We all have to base our views on some media. I know which ones I trust the most. 

Edited by Baht Simpson
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Kinok Farang said:

We've all got mates like that in the UK.

Cherish them,they will extend your life.

I know, right? No creativity in the US. Lack of classical education and history. I can get my mates going on subjects like Cromwell or the Picts or the Welsh (mumbling sheep shaggers they are) or Village football and its like whoa, yeah, pass the bong. 

Makes me feel good when I can toss stuff in like the story of Huegenots in Whitechapel, keeps me on my toes.

Or this:

"You know how I recognize your lot? Besides by your silly fashion sense? You are the ones standing there looking at the Tower and saying 'wow look how old that is'. Ya think? Silly w******s."

Cherish I do!

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Absolute nonsense; your comment didn’t go over his, or anybody else’s head. You did not like the fact that I had mentioned it was white girls that the muslim gangs raped. You even suggested that it would be better not to mention that, and just say young girls ….. so nothing you said or implied went over anyone’s head; but with your apologist attitude, continually trying to deflect any criticism away from any muslims, I’m sure the Guardian would employ you.

Who am I apologising for? The were vile creatures and committed sickening crimes.

My original post was highlighting the fact that you thought you needed to mention that they raped white girls, like it should make any difference what colour their victims were. Just an odd thing to highlight (for most people).

Yaxley-Lennon had nothing to do with them being caught by the way. In fact he came very close to seeing them set free by his reckless, self serving actions (which boosted his donations nicely no doubt). I said it before, I'll say it again, he doesn't care about paedophiles. He only cares about himself and his bank balance and the goons like yourself who contribute to it.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

I do note that I am, to use shorthand, an America Firster/MAGA and my mates here (Im like the token Yank in a sea of Brits) are Labour. I asked my bruv once why he was Labour and he went off on a totally cool Speakers Corner rant replete with words like poof, w***k**s, posh c***s, and I was like, wow, this is cool. I try to set him off now and then because the rants are simply magnificent. Fire up the bong, wait till a few beers settle in, then say words like Margaret Thatcher, or Liverpool, or Arsenal or Trump or Leeds and watch him go. 

Respect.

Make Britain Great Again.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

Sounds like a patriot who loves his country and wants to protect it.

Who could argue with him?

Horace Walpole? 

"We are inclined to look back to those August days and smile contemptuously at those who thought that 'patriotism was enough.'  And we see very clearly now that it isn't enough."