What does the average British expat think of Tommy?

7 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Unlike the non Americans who opine in the Trump discussions, Im not going to come here as a Yank and give my opinion on a subject I am only familiar with via newspapers I read every day, ie the Daily Mail and the Guardian, and I go to the sports sections first.

I do note that I am, to use shorthand, an America Firster/MAGA and my mates here (Im like the token Yank in a sea of Brits) are Labour. I asked my bruv once why he was Labour and he went off on a totally cool Speakers Corner rant replete with words like poof, w***k**s, posh c***s, and I was like, wow, this is cool. I try to set him off now and then because the rants are simply magnificent. Fire up the bong, wait till a few beers settle in, then say words like Margaret Thatcher, or Liverpool, or Arsenal or Trump or Leeds and watch him go. Fabulous.

The best is when he reminds me that "we shipped our garbage overseas and you got all the Puritans" and my fav: "the only wars you guys ever won were ones where we were helping you, you w******s cant even speak English like a human"

We've all got mates like that in the UK.

Cherish them,they will extend your life.

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, proton said:

Tommy being a 'racist'

15 minutes ago, proton said:

Cant do right then can he in your books, quoting the highly biased British press will convince nobody

He may be right in some of the things he says but no, I don't trust him to be the person with the solution. I question his motives. 

If that had been in the right wing press you would have lapped it up, as most of your peers here do. We all have to base our views on some media. I know which ones I trust the most. 

Edited by Baht Simpson
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Kinok Farang said:

We've all got mates like that in the UK.

Cherish them,they will extend your life.

I know, right? No creativity in the US. Lack of classical education and history. I can get my mates going on subjects like Cromwell or the Picts or the Welsh (mumbling sheep shaggers they are) or Village football and its like whoa, yeah, pass the bong. 

Makes me feel good when I can toss stuff in like the story of Huegenots in Whitechapel, keeps me on my toes.

Or this:

"You know how I recognize your lot? Besides by your silly fashion sense? You are the ones standing there looking at the Tower and saying 'wow look how old that is'. Ya think? Silly w******s."

Cherish I do!

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Absolute nonsense; your comment didn’t go over his, or anybody else’s head. You did not like the fact that I had mentioned it was white girls that the muslim gangs raped. You even suggested that it would be better not to mention that, and just say young girls ….. so nothing you said or implied went over anyone’s head; but with your apologist attitude, continually trying to deflect any criticism away from any muslims, I’m sure the Guardian would employ you.

Who am I apologising for? The were vile creatures and committed sickening crimes.

My original post was highlighting the fact that you thought you needed to mention that they raped white girls, like it should make any difference what colour their victims were. Just an odd thing to highlight (for most people).

Yaxley-Lennon had nothing to do with them being caught by the way. In fact he came very close to seeing them set free by his reckless, self serving actions (which boosted his donations nicely no doubt). I said it before, I'll say it again, he doesn't care about paedophiles. He only cares about himself and his bank balance and the goons like yourself who contribute to it.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

I do note that I am, to use shorthand, an America Firster/MAGA and my mates here (Im like the token Yank in a sea of Brits) are Labour. I asked my bruv once why he was Labour and he went off on a totally cool Speakers Corner rant replete with words like poof, w***k**s, posh c***s, and I was like, wow, this is cool. I try to set him off now and then because the rants are simply magnificent. Fire up the bong, wait till a few beers settle in, then say words like Margaret Thatcher, or Liverpool, or Arsenal or Trump or Leeds and watch him go. 

Respect.

Make Britain Great Again.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

Sounds like a patriot who loves his country and wants to protect it.

Who could argue with him?

Horace Walpole? 

"We are inclined to look back to those August days and smile contemptuously at those who thought that 'patriotism was enough.'  And we see very clearly now that it isn't enough."

7 minutes ago, Baht Simpson said:

Mark Twain? Lol.

images.jpeg

I don't think I will be taking any guidance from Saint Twain, who was a white nationalist, more a refuge of a scoundrel. 

I guess I am from a lessor nation, one of the nations that sent my father to the UK during WW2 to help save England from the Nazis. So be it but I would just like to add my humble opinion. From what I have read about Tommy, I believe he is a patriot for England and its people. Make England great again.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, proton said:

I don't think I will be taking any guidance from Saint Twain, who was a white nationalist, more a refuge of a scoundrel. 

Yeah, why take guidance from Mark Twain when you've got Tommy Robinson, one of the great minds of our century. Honestly. 

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Ricksta1985 said:

Bob, we meet again. You need to stop posting these highly articulate posts, that I simply cannot counter, due to the immense research and thought you put into them.

Thank you. I know you love Tommy, the far-right activist - it sort of reflects your outlook on life. Yes he's a convicted thug who has spent many years in prison.

41 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

Respect.

Make Britain Great Again.

Thats fine, but you Brits can decide that issue yoursleves. Ill just hang around and listen.

37 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Thank you. I know you love Tommy, the far-right activist - it sort of reflects your outlook on life. Yes he's a convicted thug who has spent many years in prison.

How many is many years has he spent in prison...?  🤔

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Baht Simpson said:

Another convicted felon who loves his country so much. 😆 

Ok Baht you have had your say.

Come over to this side,it's warmer over here.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, FruitPudding said:

Well, if the topic is migration it is definitely relevant. 

They couldn't have raped those girls if they weren't allowed in the UK.

Compelling argument. "If we didn't let them in they couldn't rape our women."

So out of those convicted, how many were born in the UK?

Should the UK not protect its girls from those monsters instead of leaving the door open for them?

See, that's why it is pointless arguing with right wingers because they always bring in ridiculous comparisons or arguments. So you inferring that because I think Yaxley-Lennon is a selfish hypocrital thug that is only interesting in his own wealth, then that means I don't think girls should be protected from rape. Right.  I must admit, you got me there - yes, of course I believe we shouldn't protect girls from rape, well done, I walked right in to your trap and now I feel so foolish.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, josephbloggs said:

Compelling argument. "If we didn't let them in they couldn't rape our women."

So out of those convicted, how many were born in the UK?

It really doesn't matter how low or high the figure is. 

It could be 0.000001% and it would be still too much and, at least, that much would be easily preventable by not letting them in.

It isn't about figures anyway. It's people's lives.

Are you gonna try to comfort the victim and her family by quoting statistics?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1