What does the average British expat think of Tommy?

1 hour ago, johnnybangkok said:

You trying to paint Yaxley/Robinson as some sort of bastion of good, a white night (excuse the pun) fighting for the common man clearly misses the point that he ONLY has a problem with child sex rings if they happen to be Muslim. And as most of us know, this is because this man is clearly racist and VERY anti-Muslim. Did you see him pop up, expose and condemn the following Child sex rings?  

The paedophiles behind 'biggest-ever' child sex abuse ring as they are jailed for 145 years - Manchester Evening News

'World's largest paedophile ring' uncovered - BBC News

Members of Glasgow paedophile gang guilty of running 'monstrous' child sex abuse ring | UK News | Sky News

No of course not because it doesn't fit into his vilification of anything Muslim and THAT's where the problem is with this man. No one wants these heinous acts to be 'forgotten' but your very obvious attempt to gaslight anyone as 'left wing bedwetters' simply because we can point out the hypocrisy of a man who ONLY calls out ethnic minorities for anything bad they do whilst completely ignoring major crimes by white people is an echo chamber completely reserved for yourself.   

I view Asean Now on my main desktop computer, and consequently, for security reasons, I do not open any links that any commenters post, although happy to read anything that any poster has to say; as for the rest of your anti-white, anti-British, pro-muslim, pro-islam rant, don’t forget to put the waterproof protection cover on your mattress before you go to bed tonight.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

12 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Not surprising that you have the temerity to claim another poster had insinuated something he clearly had not; just so you could attack Yaxley with more vitriol.

Yaxley is almost a lone voice in the UK, in trying to keep the thousands of acts of the vile muslim rapists from fading from the collective consciousness. The acts that you and your ilk are only too happy to see forgotten.

It is a shame that rather than reserve some of your hatred for these vile, muslim, monsters, you reserve it all for a man trying to stop people forgetting their heinous acts; says everything about your enabling attitude, which is a huge part of the problem, not just in the UK, but in all of Europe, with the exception of the Visegrad Group … left wing bedwetters sleepwalking Europe into an Islamic state

I have said it before and I'll say it again - Yaxley doesn't care about vile monster rapists - as long as they are white, and even better if they were part of the EDL. He protected paedophiles, stood up for them, even protested to have them released from custody. What are your thoughts on this? Please answer.

Yaxley didn't expose the Muslim gangs. He had nothing to do with it whatsoever. But he saw a bandwagon he could jump on to raise money (for himself). Please discuss. How did he expose these gangs? He didn't.

It is a shame that rather than reserve some of your hatred for these vile, muslim, monsters, you reserve it all for a man trying to stop people forgetting their heinous acts; says everything about your enabling attitude, which is a huge part of the problem, not just in the UK, but in all of Europe, with the exception of the Visegrad Group … left wing bedwetters sleepwalking Europe into an Islamic state

This is just racist nonsense that doesn't deserve a response. Can you debate using adult words? "Left wing bedwetters", "vile Muslim monsters", "Islamic state". Can you actually make an argument that we can discuss?? Or do you just want to throw out racist and right wing cliches?

Waiting.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, BigBruv said:

Newsflash:

MOST Thais outside of your Pattaya bubble look down on you like you down on UK muslims.

Doubt you left your country because you 'love the temples' or the boiling hot weather either.

You've go a LOT more in common with those muzzies than you realise

👍

0 in common. I am in England little one. You keep on enjoying those ladyboys now 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Nah, Ricky, I retired, mate - not very bright, are you?  member of the National Front?  English Defence League?  go out to protest with your Dr Martins on?

Negative Bobby, retired you say, not long left then, fella, enjoy the short time you do have smashing the ladyboys. Fair play to ya I say

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

This is just racist nonsense that doesn't deserve a response. Can you debate using adult words? "Left wing bedwetters", "vile Muslim monsters", "Islamic state". Can you actually make an argument that we can discuss?? Or do you just want to throw out racist and right wing cliches?

Waiting.

None too bright are you Joe; not sure what authority was responsible for your English language education, but they have let you down badly unless you were simply not paying attention.

Criticising a religious ideology is not, never has been, and never will be, racism; so before you use inflammatory words like racist, which you have used incorrectly twice in this short comment, I suggest you educate yourself as to its meaning. (try google)

The Bradford (muslim) rape gang, abused, raped, drugged, and forced into prostitution, young girls that were in care and therefore particularly vulnerable over a period of many years. The victims  suffered an appalling catalogue of degrading emotional and sexual abuse which deprived them of their childhood; you want to categorise my description of these men as ‘vile muslim monsters’ as a cliche ….. so let’s hear your description of them then.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

I view Asean Now on my main desktop computer, and consequently, for security reasons, I do not open any links that any commenters post, although happy to read anything that any poster has to say; as for the rest of your anti-white, anti-British, pro-muslim, pro-islam rant, don’t forget to put the waterproof protection cover on your mattress before you go to bed tonight.

And there we have it. Because I'm pointing out the obvious bias of you pal Yaxley then I'm anti-white (even though I'm white), I'm anti-British (although born there and lived there for 42 years and still have a British passport) and of course I'm pro-Muslim and  pro-Islam! What a load of nationalistic nonsense fed to your obvious right-wing bias through mediums that tell you it's the immigrants who are the cause of your unfulfilled existence rather than your own incompetency's and inability to get ahead in life. Not a single immigrant has that much affect on my life and unlike yourself, I refuse to condemn the vast majority of good, law abiding British Muslims through the actions of the few. 

And by the way, you dinosaur, if you don't want to click on a link just copy and past the headline into a browser (usually marked with colorful words like 'Google') and it'll take you to the article.  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

None too bright are you Joe; not sure what authority was responsible for your English language education, but they have let you down badly unless you were simply not paying attention.

Says the man who doesn't know that Muslim and Islam are capitalised words.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

A few comments with personal abuse removed.

Rule 9. You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages. You will respect other members and post in a civil manner. Personal attacks, insults or hate speech posted on the forum or sent by private message are not allowed.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

The Bradford (muslim) rape gang, abused, raped, drugged, and forced into prostitution, young girls that were in care and therefore particularly vulnerable over a period of many years. The victims  suffered an appalling catalogue of degrading emotional and sexual abuse which deprived them of their childhood; you want to categorise my description of these men as ‘vile muslim monsters’ as a cliche ….. so let’s hear your description of them then.

They were a vile gang who committed terrible acts of depravity. No one argues with that. However, because Yaxley banged his drum you think he had something to do with their conviction, whilst in fact the opposite is true and he nearly caused their trial to fail. Al because of his own selfish actions. And all so people like you would spew his nonsense verbatim and donate to his (personal) cause.

He takes you for fools. And for good reason.

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Yes to me it sounds Islamophobia!

Please embrace their religion 

I was working with a Pakistani Muslim guy last night moping the hospital stairways 

As a Supervisor he came to me to ask permission to go and pray and said to him Sir you are most welcome,take your time and off he went to pray...I immediately got another young staff member to take his job whilst he went to pray 

The other young (Aussie) cleaner was complaining "why should I do this guys work whilst he prays ??.

As a a Supervisor I put him in his place ," Mohammed needs time off to reflect on his religion !

and Mohammed came back 2 hours later apologise to me where I kissed and hugged him embracing the cultural delights and said you take as long as you need to , 

Please we don't need hate we need love , ❤️ 

To be fair - the guys going to pray take as much time as the guys going to smoke...  Both seem to have an almost fundamentalist views of their rights...

On that.. It is those from 'other nations' (generally not Pakistani) who tend to be more flexible... i.e. when we are working together on something important and their 'praying alarm' goes off...    it doesn't matter to them, they'll complete what we / they are working on and prey later - they are not of the opinion that they'll get struck down from the skies if they miss a prayer time, these guys seem more polite, more flexible, more accommodating, they tend to recognise, respect and value the choices of others rather than judge them as 'lesser beings' for having different beliefs.

Posted (edited)
On 6/2/2024 at 9:03 PM, champers said:

Your mate Tommy begged Trump; when President; to allow him to move permanently to the US because he felt he was being persecuted in the UK. Trump didn't grant his wish.

Well who'd want to stay in that S-hole that WAS called England?

There ain't NO England anymore , 😮 You all lost it

Then you all whinge ....whinge about immigration then you vote in the political parties that want immigration then whinge later ....omg ....please ... obviously no brain surgeons in England or Scotland....they don't need them 😉

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

(Quote of removed post deleted)

On this specific subject and adding a nationality / former nationality aspect to it - I wonder how many of the Sharia Councils are run by Pakistani / former Pakistani's...   (and that how many of that group in Bradford were of Pakistani origin).

The reasons I inject this: Having worked all over in many Muslim and Non-Muslim countries and having been exposed and worked with folk of those nationalities I find those from Pakistan to be the most 'extreme' in their views and attitudes to such a degree that I struggle to find redeeming qualities in all but a minority.

Its a delicate subject and one shrouded in potential racism when exposing our views, however, having worked in Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, throughout the Middle East - certain 'attitudes' have been observed and more often than not I've found common ground, mutual respect and enjoyment with the majority of those from these countries except Pakistan (when generalising of course).

Thus: I often suspect its is these differences and lack of 'adaptation' of those specifically from Pakistan that leads to many issues, combined with an extreme absense of assimilation this nationality causes specific issues in the UK that other Nationalities do not, this has led to an underbelly of contempt within some of the British Public who can recognise these differences.

When arguing against immigration, its is not the Pakistani & Indian Doctors, Dentists etc, its not the Muslim, Hindi, Sikh Indians, Chinese, South East Asians the vast majority of whom contribute towards society - it a specific 'sub-set of attitudes' that appear 'anti-British'...  those of an extreme religious attitudes have caused major issues in the UK throughout history, it used to be the Norther Ireland Conflict causing major issues, now it appears to be the what could be argued as extreme-Islamification that appears to cause a degree of unrest within the societies and area's they inhabit.

... Is that being an Islamophobe ? - I don't think so - But I'd argue that those from Pakistan whose Islamic views are on the extreme side of the spectrum lack the respect and social values of the UK to it's detriment, whereas other culture-religion combinations tend to add to multiculturalism that can be enjoyed by the nation.

Good, and very interesting comment Richard. And you are, I believe, correct in your suspicion that the Sharia councils in the UK are predominantly run by (exclusively) men of Pakistani heritage. Ask any muslim woman prepared to speak, how she thought her divorce was handled by one of these councils.

I had my own business in a London wholesale fruit market from 1985 - 2009. Due to the demographic of its location, I had many Pakistani, Indian, Iranian, Iraqi and Lebanese customers. The Lebanese lads, were, in fairness, mainly Christians.

However I had one customer, a young Pakistani lad, Naz, (Nazir) who I sold produce to almost every day for over 3 years. He was very westernised; jeans, trainers, clean shaven, styled haircut etc. Like myself, and most Pakistanis, he was a massive cricket fan; we would discuss cricket almost every day, mercilessly mocking each others teams and players in the same way I would with one of my Aussie or Kiwi chums.

I remember clearly the day in April 2005 when I arrived at my business at 03.00 as usual; there was a buzz in the market with people huddled around in groups talking. I soon learnt that Naz had been arrested because the previous evening he had, along with his 17 year old cousin, stabbed his beautiful 25 year old sister to death.

The shock reverberated in the market for many months; how could this apparently fully integrated young muslim lad slaughter his own sister.

It was a so called ‘honour killing’ because she had fallen in love with, and wanted to marry, a man of her own choice; ironically, not a non muslim, but a refugee from Afghanistan. Other muslim customers told me that the “honour” thing was radical in most Pakistani families, and that you can never know what lurks behind a respectable facade.

The tragedy is still available on the BBC …. attaching a link.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/5087702.stm&ved=2ahUKEwjF2qmEp5SHAxWySmwGHQskCIEQFnoECCwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3kswkYvi5YAE2oDTpmpFdj

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Good, and very interesting comment Richard. And you are, I believe, correct in your suspicion that the Sharia councils in the UK are predominantly run by (exclusively) men of Pakistani heritage. Ask any muslim woman prepared to speak, how she thought her divorce was handled by one of these councils.

I had my own business in a London wholesale fruit market from 1985 - 2009. Due to the demographic of its location, I had many Pakistani, Indian, Iranian, Iraqi and Lebanese customers. The Lebanese lads, were, in fairness, mainly Christians.

However I had one customer, a young Pakistani lad, Naz, (Nazir) who I sold produce to almost every day for over 3 years. He was very westernised; jeans, trainers, clean shaven, styled haircut etc. Like myself, and most Pakistanis, he was a massive cricket fan; we would discuss cricket almost every day, mercilessly mocking each others teams and players in the same way I would with one of my Aussie or Kiwi chums.

I remember clearly the day in April 2005 when I arrived at my business at 03.00 as usual; there was a buzz in the market with people huddled around in groups talking. I soon learnt that Naz had been arrested because the previous evening he had, along with his 17 year old cousin, stabbed his beautiful 25 year old sister to death.

The shock reverberated in the market for many months; how could this apparently fully integrated young muslim lad slaughter his own sister.

It was a so called ‘honour killing’ because she had fallen in love with, and wanted to marry, a man of her own choice; ironically, not a non muslim, but a refugee from Afghanistan. Other muslim customers told me that the “honour” thing was radical in most Pakistani families, and that you can never know what lurks behind a respectable facade.

The tragedy is still available on the BBC …. attaching a link.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/5087702.stm&ved=2ahUKEwjF2qmEp5SHAxWySmwGHQskCIEQFnoECCwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3kswkYvi5YAE2oDTpmpFdj

Well at least he served his 2 year jail sentence and is now reformed and received Counselling 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Well at least he served his 2 year jail sentence and is now reformed and received Counselling 

Sentenced to 20yrs.

1 hour ago, roo860 said:

Sentenced to 20yrs.

He probably would be out by now but this is a cultural thing that the British people must try to understand particularly with its large Pakistani immigration 

Education maybe ,but then there would be those in the Pakistani community disagree with me 

Thankyou for the newly elected British Government for increasing the cultural enrichment of the UK 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Utter nonsense. Sentenced to life with a minimum of 20 years. Sorry that doesn't fit with your silly "Britain is soft on Muslims for fear of being called racist" narrative. Pathetic.

• Agree 2

Many posts removed, I'm getting tired of removing posts by one particular poster in this thread.

Do not continue attacking other posters, or you risk losing your ability to post.

This thread is not about other posters factories (real or imagined).

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, itsari said:

I am far from a supporter of the man yet I am supporting free speech.

The British governments have actively done there level best to silence the man. 

He is allowed to say whatever he wants as long as the intention isn't to provoke disorder, leading to riots.....seems sensible to me.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

He is allowed to say whatever he wants as long as the intention isn't to provoke disorder, leading to riots.....seems sensible to me.

Provoking disorder accusations are just to shut the man up.

Free speech on the British governments terms.

Unacceptable by many ordinary British citizens .

Edited by itsari
  • Confused 2