Biden Admin to Announce Border Executive Action by Tuesday

CharlieH

58 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

What's it to you? Don't want Scary Brown People to get minimal benefits?

Go to Europe, get sick, and you will get free medical care. Are you cool with that?

Minimal benefits is your term, not mine.  I previously pointed out how much is being allocated to provide these benefits. You seem so concerned about the welfare of illegals.  How much have you contributed to NGO's that aid illegals? You could even establish your own charity.

As far as Europe goes, there is no such thing as a free lunch.  Most Europeans pay more in taxes and fees to fund "free" medical care.  In England, a good friend of mine was put on a waiting list of two years to get the treatment he needed.  So much for free.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/cbp-enforcement-statistics/criminal-noncitizen-statistics

This links does not quite agree with yours.  In seven years crime each category listed has gone up.

Edited by Hawaiian
correct link
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

Even if illegals commit fewer crimes than the general population doesn't make it okay. That fact is, felonies committed by illegals are rising, including rapes, murders and robberies. Any crime committed is one crime too many no matter what their resident status is.  Again, just because illegals commit fewer crimes doesn't make it okay.

Be nice to have a special crime data base for illegals that commit infractions here ! I think the left doesn’t want to do that , might be infringing on  illegals rights as criminals!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, stoner said:

i bet he announces they are going to build a wall and make mexico pay for it. 

It would not surprise me at all. He is getting murdered on this issue

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

Minimal benefits is your term, not mine.  I previously pointed out how much is being allocated to provide these benefits. You seem so concerned about the welfare of illegals.  How much have you contributed to NGO's that aid illegals? You could even establish your own charity.

As far as Europe goes, there is no such thing as a free lunch.  Most Europeans pay more in taxes and fees to fund "free" medical care.  In England, a good friend of mine was put on a waiting list of two years to get the treatment he needed.  So much for free.

There are three main groups of border-crossers:

Desert crossers who cross the border illegally.

Asylum seekers who enter via legal ports of entry.

Agricultural workers who come in buses using fake IDs.

Which group bothers you the most?

Just now, Danderman123 said:

groups 1 and 3. group 2 is doing exactly what is required to claim asylum. groups 1 and 3 are by definition criminals. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, G_Money said:

Google is your friend!  Feel free to search.

Many more to choose from.

IMG_2334.jpeg

IMG_2335.jpeg

What does a  a particular instance of alleged fraud have to do with your assertion that Americans aren't allowed to own homes in Mexico? You've got nothing.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Totals go up when there are more illegals, yes.

You seem to be very concerned about the Scary Brown People.

So your initial claim of criminal activity not rising is incorrect.  Correct?

Stop playing the race card.

You were the one who brought up the subject of Scary Brown People.  I said skin color is not a problem for me, yet you continue to broach the subject.  Why?  Crime is crime no matter what the color of one's skin.

Edited by Hawaiian
Additional comment.
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I completely agree with stoner's post.  I have sponsored LEGAL immigrants in the past.  It is an onerous and costly process.  While not perfect, it keeps many undesirable people from entering the country. 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

For a New Zealander, you seem to have a great interest, but little insight into the US border situation.

Here's the key point: the border is a tiny issue that simply doesn't impact most Americans. The Republicans run on it, because they don't have anything else, and have a deeply flawed presidential candidate.

If it is of such little importance, why was Harris delegated to do something about it ( pity she couldn't even do that ) and why is Biden going to do something about it? Doesn't he have "important" stuff to worry about?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

In that case I hope someone tells the border guards to stop cutting the razor wire.

bidens Border patrol cuts the wire

then the texas military  dept named 

Operation Lone Star forces respond

to replace it.

• Agree 1

Minimal benefits is just the start because California ain't done yet.  There is a legislative proposal for the University of California System to hire illegal immigrants.  Of course, they would then qualify for all the benefits the system offers. 

10 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Did you know that illegals can't collect any of those benefits?

And, to work most jobs, they have to pay into Social Security, but can't get benefits.

That's right - *your* Social Security is funded by illegals.

You’re sadly mistaken again.  This illegal alien doesn’t agree with you nor do I.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/venezuelan-migrant-brags-living-off-taxpayers-urges-followers-unite-behind-times-square-shooter

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Did you know that illegals can't collect any of those benefits?

And, to work most jobs, they have to pay into Social Security, but can't get benefits.

That's right - *your* Social Security is funded by illegals.

You’re sadly mistaken again.  This illegal alien doesn’t agree with you nor do I.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/venezuelan-migrant-brags-living-off-taxpayers-urges-followers-unite-behind-times-square-shooter

4 minutes ago, G_Money said:

So, you have let some nut job influencer convince you that illegals can collect Social Security.  Good for you.

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If it is of such little importance, why was Harris delegated to do something about it ( pity she couldn't even do that ) and why is Biden going to do something about it? Doesn't he have "important" stuff to worry about?

Gallop poll registers immigration as THE biggest problem facing that country.                                        https://news.gallup.com/poll/611135/immigration-surges-top-important-problem-list.aspx

4 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Totals go up when there are more illegals, yes.

You seem to be very concerned about the Scary Brown People.

Totals go up when there are more illegals.

Solution, stop the illegals.

10,000 murders committed by native born or naturalized Americans is 10,000 too many.

10,100 murders with the unnecessary 100 additional murders committed by illegal invaders is a crime not only by the "scary people", but also by the government that refuses to address the problem.

Secure the border and then use the "savings" to address policing our native born "scary people."

8 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

What's it to you? Don't want Scary Brown People to get minimal benefits?

Go to Europe, get sick, and you will get free medical care. Are you cool with that?

Squatting can be added to the list of benefits for illegal aliens.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/illegal-migrant-went-tiktok-viral-urging-others-squat-peoples-homes-arrested-ice

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Nope.

You have no evidence that crime committed by illegals is rising. You think it is because you see more stories about it on FOX News, but their job is to confuse you about reality.

And make you worry about Scary Brown People.

Meanwhile, the people funding the Republicans are bringing in more illegals to work on their farms. You are being scammed.

Think again.  What are you smoking when playing guitar?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/dr-phil-call-action-enough-crime-wave-caused-illegal-immigration

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, placeholder said:

What does a  a particular instance of alleged fraud have to do with your assertion that Americans aren't allowed to own homes in Mexico? You've got nothing.

Google is friend only if you do your due diligence and research.

• Like 1

Biden rolls out asylum restrictions, months in the making, to help ‘gain control’ of the border

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden on Tuesday unveiled plans to enact immediate significant restrictions on migrants seeking asylum at the U.S.-Mexico border as the White House tries to neutralize immigration as a political liability ahead of the November elections.

The long-anticipated presidential proclamation would bar migrants from being granted asylum when U.S. officials deem that the southern border is overwhelmed. The Democratic president had contemplated unilateral action for months after the collapse of a bipartisan border security deal in Congress that most Republican lawmakers rejected at the behest of former President Donald Trump, the presumptive GOP presidential nominee.

Biden said he preferred more lasting action via legislation but “Republicans have left me no choice.” Instead, he said he was acting on his own to “gain control of the border” while also insisting that “I believe immigration has always been the lifeblood of America.”

(more)

https://apnews.com/article/biden-asylum-migration-immigration-mexico-border-dec5f83b468b5795479bf1f5e49799d5

• Like 1
  • Haha 1