‘Let’s make Britain great again’ Farrage Stuns UK Politics Announces Return For Election

5 hours ago, James105 said:

Why is it that lefties think it is acceptable to assault politicians who hold views that they disagree with?   This girl should go to jail as whilst this time it is a milkshake the next time it could be acid as leftists can be very unhinged about people who do not hold the "correct" views.    

image.png.1c2d99b80711c83737956100e3f2a381.png

Absolutely disgusting!  Throwing a milkshake at a sleazebag politician! 

They should be more like the Yanks, they throw pies.  :tongue:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, James105 said:

Why is it that lefties think it is acceptable to assault politicians who hold views that they disagree with?   This girl should go to jail as whilst this time it is a milkshake the next time it could be acid as leftists can be very unhinged about people who do not hold the "correct" views.    

image.png.1c2d99b80711c83737956100e3f2a381.png

Lefty?

She might be a Tory angered at what Farage is doing to the Tory Party?

Or a young person angered by the loss of opportunities visited upon her by the BREXIT Farage promoted.

I think most likely she’s someone who just doesn’t like toads.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Lefty?

She might be a Tory angered at what Farage is doing to the Tory Party?

Or a young person angered by the loss of opportunities visited upon her by the BREXIT Farage promoted.

I think most likely she’s someone who just doesn’t like toads.

Yes, she is a leftist.  Her name is Victoria Thomas-Bowen (which is a very typical middle class leftist kind of name) and she is a Jeremy Corbyn supporter.  She makes her money selling explicit images of herself on her Only fans account and this is not the type of job that would have been in any way affected by the presence of the UK in the EU.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

How long is it going to take exactly? Just around the corner, right? When are these benefits coming and what are they? I would love to hear.

It's scheduled to occur exactly a week after the Messiah returns.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

It's scheduled to occur exactly a week after the Messiah returns.

Which is in 2050, 44 years after the referendum. The same amount of time it took for the UK to wake up and vote out.

10 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Which is in 2050, 44 years after the referendum. The same amount of time it took for the UK to wake up and vote out.

You mean the UK is woke?

14 hours ago, RayC said:

Facts: 1) Not all "lefties" think this behaviour acceptable as you imply. My politics are left-of-centre but I do not condone this behaviour and I doubt that I am alone 2) It was a milkshake not acid 3) "Lefties" do not have a monopoly on this sort of behaviour. Remember the right winger who threw an egg at Prescott? That could have been a grenade (but, of course, it wasn't).

"Leftists can be very unhinged" Whereas all right-wingers are balanced and rational😂

Facts? Two Jags' egg was delivered by a farmer, who was not described as a right-winger, except by you, of course.

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Something that a Government with an unassailable majority could not deliver.

The first time, yes.

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

Facts? Two Jags' egg was delivered by a farmer, who was not described as a right-winger, except by you, of course.

You're right. It is not a fact.

Craig Evans, an agricultural worker, was part of a demonstration protesting against Labour's rural policies organised by the Countryside Alliance - an association with conservative views - when he threw an egg at the Labour MP, John Prescott.

Question: Based on this information, in your opinion do you think it most likely that Mr. Evans was, at that time, a) apolitical b) a Labour supporter c) a centralist {Note: the LibDems agreed with many of Labour's rural policies} d) a Conservative supporter.

38 minutes ago, nauseus said:

The first time, yes.

Where is the evidence to suggest that it will be any different next time?

• Agree 1

52 minutes ago, RayC said:

You're right. It is not a fact.

Craig Evans, an agricultural worker, was part of a demonstration protesting against Labour's rural policies organised by the Countryside Alliance - an association with conservative views - when he threw an egg at the Labour MP, John Prescott.

Question: Based on this information, in your opinion do you think it most likely that Mr. Evans was, at that time, a) apolitical b) a Labour supporter c) a centralist {Note: the LibDems agreed with many of Labour's rural policies} d) a Conservative supporter.

e) combine harvester

51 minutes ago, RayC said:

Where is the evidence to suggest that it will be any different next time?

It might need to be the third time, who knows?

6 minutes ago, nauseus said:

It might need to be the third time, who knows?

... or a fourth or fifth .....

A thought occurs. See what you think. Is it at all possible that there might not be any way to implement Brexit correctly and reap all the benefits because ... well .... Brexit was a bad idea and those benefits don't actually exist? 

Maybe you can put my mind at rest by explaining what the government should do to make Brexit a success? Thanks. 

34 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It needs to get a move on, the oldies that supported Brexit are dying off and younger voters who supported Remain are not.

They'll be fine after time. No rush.

2 hours ago, nauseus said:

They'll be fine after time. No rush.

Yep, no rush. We all meet the same fate  i.e.  we are all dead in the long run.

(I'm feeling especially cheerful today😉)

• Thanks 1

Just now, RayC said:

Yep, no rush. We all meet the same fate  i.e.  we are all dead in the long run.

(I'm feeling especially cheerful today😉)

I knew the return of Farage would cheer you up.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It needs to get a move on, the oldies that supported Brexit are dying off and younger voters who supported Remain are not.

The oldies will be replaced by the young, who soon mature to become Brexiteers. A natural cycle and a British miracle. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, nauseus said:

I knew the return of Farage would cheer you up.

Unfortunately, Farage never went away😭

On a serious note, I look forward to hearing Farage defend Reform's economic policies. By comparison, Truss' budget appears rational.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, nauseus said:

The oldies will be replaced by the young, who soon mature to become Brexiteers. A natural cycle and a British miracle. 

You're on form today, Nauseus😁👍