Trump Hints at Potential Prosecution of Political Opponents if Re-Elected

9 hours ago, transam said:

Well I think he should go on a diet, now that would be really cruel.............🤭

super size me guy died already...how is trump still alive then 🙂

1 minute ago, bubblegum said:

Mr Stoner is a great example of my earlier comment.

and you're a great example of assumptions. please go through my chat history and point out where it indicates i am a trumper or culter or whatever clever word you are using now a days to make the blanket statements about people. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, bubblegum said:

ehh, just about every post you make.

ok. go on show me all my posts saying i am a trump supporter. shoot if you dig back deep enough you will see me getting suspended from here for calling trump a dancing orange monkey. something that seems to be quite ok on this forum now. and much much worse. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, stoner said:

ok. go on show me all my posts saying i am a trump supporter. shoot if you dig back deep enough you will see me getting suspended from here for calling trump a dancing orange monkey. something that seems to be quite ok on this forum now. and much much worse. 

I will not let you into your game. For every post I can point out you will come up with an alternate explanation just to divers the topic. BTW you are of cause not the only one. I'm sorry I used you as an example.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

I will not let you into your game. For every post I can point out you will come up with an alternate explanation just to divers the topic. BTW you are of cause not the only one. I'm sorry I used you as an example.

see the point is is that you are wrong. i am not a trump supporter and have said so many times on here. i am not a biden supporter either. 

but keep on assuming it might work out one day. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, bradiston said:

Deliverance. Tie him to a tree. He'll be squealing like a stuck pig. Just like he is now.

I suppose you will be there unzipping?

How low can you loons go?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, stoner said:

see the point is is that you are wrong. i am not a trump supporter and have said so many times on here. i am not a biden supporter either. 

but keep on assuming it might work out one day. 

If you could vote in my country 

who would you favor, Stoner?

The dem, biden

The Independent , Kennedy 

or the other ?

Edited by riclag

2 minutes ago, bradiston said:

As low as it takes you poor sod.

Cool. There is it folks, the total depths to which these loons, and this Board has sunk. Trump derangement has degenerated into a torture fest of sick terroistic fantasies of execution and rape against Donald Trump.

Its a disgrace.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, riclag said:

If you could vote in my country 

who would you favor, Stoner?

The dem, biden

The Independent , Kennedy 

or the other ?

is there an option to vote non confidence ? i could not vote for either side of the 1 sided coin though.

i would need to see the list of choices but for sure not dumb or dumber. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Cool. There is it folks, the total depths to which these loons, and this Board has sunk. Trump derangement has degenerated into a torture fest of sick terroistic fantasies of execution and rape against Donald Trump.

Its a disgrace.

Hook, line and sinker.

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, shdmn said:

Do you have a poster of the convicted felon loser on your bedroom wall?

No Orange doesnt match my decor.

But he is in your head, troll, isnt he.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, bradiston said:

Hook, line and sinker.

Oh? Stepping back from your hate and violence and  confessing to being merely a troll. Got it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, stoner said:

super size me guy died already...how is trump still alive then 🙂

The supersize guy was a heavy drinker. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, riclag said:

Dont know but those 51 former intel agents,should lose security clearance for life!

And the guy who authored the request should be arrested for conspiring to influence a election.

“If we are right,” they added, “this is Russia trying to influence how Americans vote in this election, and we believe strongly that Americans need to be aware of this.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/19/hunter-biden-story-russian-disinfo-430276

https://lawyerscommittee.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/DeceptivePracticesReportJuly2012FINALpdf.pdf

Why? They stated that It “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”  It was true. Who could have trusted a copy of a laptop content, provided by Giuliani (😃), known for his contacts with Russian agents in Ukraine, a copy that no one except the NYPost could obtain and check.

Edited by candide
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, riclag said:

Dont know but those 51 former intel agents,should lose security clearance for life!

And the guy who authored the request should be arrested for conspiring to influence a election.

“If we are right,” they added, “this is Russia trying to influence how Americans vote in this election, and we believe strongly that Americans need to be aware of this.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/19/hunter-biden-story-russian-disinfo-430276

https://lawyerscommittee.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/DeceptivePracticesReportJuly2012FINALpdf.pdf

How about arresting the guy who said he had nothing to do with Russia. Right. Just another lie

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/01/11/donald-trump-russia-vladimir-putin/96444482/

11 hours ago, placeholder said:
11 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

Sure but at the time it was the thought that all of them would underway before election.

Really? It was the general opinion that all the trials would be underway?  I don't ever recall seeing that.

How Many of Trump’s Trials Will Happen Before the Election? (Aug. 18, 2023)

Three different prosecutors want to put Donald J. Trump on trial in four different cities next year, all before Memorial Day and in the midst of his presidential campaign.

It will be nearly impossible to pull off.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/08/18/nyregion/trump-indictments-trial-2024-election.html

14 hours ago, simple1 said:

First of all trump is a convicted felon, found guilty in civil actions resulting in fines of millions of dollars, as well as out of Court settlements for fraud - trump has a long record of criminality. Sure there are other politicians who would likely not be cleared if investigated, but not really the point. trump is a proven criminal who due to flaws in the Constitution can stand as a presidential candidate. We know why, because Republican senators corruptly failed in their sworn duty to protect the Constitution.

Are you afraid of a Trump victory in November? IMO you should be as people with opinions like yourself will be very unhappy if it comes to pass, and I certainly do, if only to bring Biden and his ilk to justice.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Are you afraid of a Trump victory in November? IMO you should be as people with opinions like yourself will be very unhappy if it comes to pass, and I certainly do, if only to bring Biden and his ilk to justice.

You do understand today Is D DAY when the arsenal of democracy contributed lives and treasure to help squash the very type of government you seem to be advocating for just how tone deaf can you be……..even for you that’s kinda ……can’t say it I don’t want to get in trouble your Biden Cunard is dead 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1