Australian criminal arrested

roo860

This case stemmed from the arrest of a British man by Chalong Police Station in Phuket for carrying a gun into a pub. Upon further investigation, a connection to Mr. Grey was found.

Squealed like a pig.

• Sad 4

One down and only god knows how many more to go hiding in plain sight acting normal just waiting for the

opportunity to knock. only a matter of time..

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, roo860 said:

Australian criminal arrested 

Good to see the Aussies making the headlines for a change. 

Keep up the good work guys. 🇦🇺🦘🍺

😎

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Love It 1

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Should be checking criminal records of long stayers prior to getting visa/extension

They likely do not have access within Thailand to foreign criminal records when Extensions are applied for. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

They likely do not have access within Thailand to foreign criminal records when Extensions are applied for. 

Not sure about other countries but Australian's can do a police check online whereby they email the certificate. They could ask for that on a first time extemsion (like they do for the O-A visa)

Edited by Pattaya57
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

Not sure about other countries but Australian's can do a police check online whereby they email the certificate. They could ask for that on a first time extemsion (like they do for the O-A visa)

i hear the australian police have a small shop down one of the alleys off khao san rd that will get it done for 200b. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

The Thai police can access this? That would be surprising. Sure immigration could ask applicants to show home country criminal records, (or  clean sheet), but at the moment do not. Countries could also attach a flag to passports showing if a person has a criminal record..... 

6 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Correct but the foreigner can get it ahead of the extension, like they do with bank statements, a one off job, not annually

6 hours ago, jacko45k said:

You have to deliver your criminal certificate for your retirement visa application when you apply from embassy in your orign country, so why not when applying in Thailand first time?  

11 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

No comment on the Australian then

Well I don’t want be accused by the hyper sensitive of “Aussie bashing”.

Why are you not accusing Roo of Aussie bashing for posting a negative link about Aussies? Strangely silent?

it shows your bias.

Funnily enough it was reading this story about the Aussie crim that lead me to the story of the drunken mercenary bashing the Thai.

• Sad 4

3 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Don’t make excuses for this snitch Richard.

A snitch is a snitch wherever he came from.

I am not Brit bashing as you have imagined again.
 But I hope the grass can fight better than those Brits down in Soi 6 last week, because if that Aussie gets hold of him I think that Aussie will be wanting to do a bit of real life Brit bashing.

I'm not making excuses of any Brit... Your binary thinking cannot deal with that - I'm calling you out on your bias so you may recognise it yourself - instead you are burying your head further into the sand. 

You have no idea the Brit snitched, possibly he did... you have already judged.

Now you bring other Brits who've done something wrong into the discussion... and now you dream of them fighting the Aussie and hope they loose.....  

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

The bias I now have is against you, as whenever you make a negative comment about a British person

I am a British person and you admit you are biased against me and have made several negative comments about me now.

People in glass ceilings shouldn’t throw the baby out with the bath water.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

i think you maybe have your witty quips mixed up a little. i've never heard about the one with the glass ceiling. 

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, stoner said:

i hear the australian police have a small shop down one of the alleys off khao san rd that will get it done for 200b. 

Seriously the AFP aust fed police have a office in Pattaya they openrd up a few years ago to combat bikies 

I wonder who wanted this guy arrested and deported 😮

5 hours ago, MalcolmB said:
7 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

The bias I now have is against you, as whenever you make a negative comment about a British person

I am a British person and you admit you are biased against me and have made several negative comments about me now.

Oh dear...   you are unable to prevent your lack of critical thought from betraying your true absence of intellect... 

My bias is against fools, regardless of nationality...  and yes, I've made several negative comments about your comments, not your nationality.