CBD oil strengths clarification and suppliers of authentic product in thailand

I really like the natural taste of the oil I made. But if the taste or smell bothers you then put the oil on a spoon first, then add a drop of sweet syrup to it before you put it in your mouth. A drop of natural vanilla bean extract for flavor works good too. Cinnamon or ginger could also be nice. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/7/2024 at 12:37 PM, ChumpChange said:

I really like the natural taste of the oil I made. But if the taste or smell bothers you then put the oil on a spoon first, then add a drop of sweet syrup to it before you put it in your mouth. A drop of natural vanilla bean extract for flavor works good too. Cinnamon or ginger could also be nice. 

I used to use size 2 empty capsules and a dropper to put 4 or 5 drops in

On 6/6/2024 at 8:43 PM, stoner said:

the optimism is real. 

the 5cc bottle is intended for use over a period of time. usually with a drop or 2 the desired effects are reached. i could only get like 50 to 60 drops out of the 5cc bottle. 

so a drop was approx 5mg of cbd. 

because i don't have a lab yet i can only make educated guesses and approx levels. although with the cbd oil used i can get it quite accurate. not perfect but safe and effective. 

we also mix thc and cbd together for a 1 to 1  ratio. 250mg of each into 5cc.

So your 5cc (5ml) product is about 5.3% cbd oil : The density of pure CBD oil is 930 mg/ml. Then a 5ml bottle pure CBD oil has 4650 mg CBD. And your product contains 250 mg /5cc. So 250mg/4650mg=5.3% CBD oil. 

6 hours ago, morrobay said:

So your 5cc (5ml) product is about 5.3% cbd oil : The density of pure CBD oil is 930 mg/ml. Then a 5ml bottle pure CBD oil has 4650 mg CBD. And your product contains 250 mg /5cc. So 250mg/4650mg=5.3% CBD oil. 

yes. about 50mg of cbd per 1ml of oil. 

Well thanks CC and Stoner!  What a lot of welcome information.  It has been a bit busy here in sleepy Isaan so I didn't see some of these posts until just now.  Thanks again, I'll do some absorbing.🙏🏼