Putin Warns Russia May Arm Nations to Strike the West

6 minutes ago, johng said:

They just very recently voted him to remain in office !! 

Hardly a reliable gauge of his popularity though, was it? Vote for him or else, your name and address will be passed to the relevant authorities and you'll be listed as a potential troublemaker. Russian democracy. There's only one candidate. It's his way or the highway.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 6/7/2024 at 7:46 PM, atpeace said:

I'm not a MAGA but you calling someone dumb because they have a different opinion is idiotic.  Grow up child and try to make a coherent point other than calling others infantile names.

Are you suggesting that the maga fascist cult should be respected? Umm. No!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, johng said:

I see a similarity to the USA here  trying to remove a popular candidate from the ballot and/or imprison him first.

P.S Zelenskyy  has postponed elections and is now past his elected term in office  does that make him a dictator ?

No it does not.  Holding an election during a fight for survival war would be dumb indeed. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, johng said:

I see a similarity to the USA here  trying to remove a popular candidate from the ballot and/or imprison him first.

P.S Zelenskyy  has postponed elections and is now past his elected term in office  does that make him a dictator ?

He is only popular with his base not to USA. That's why he lost last election even though he was the incumbent.

You echoing Tucker Carlson silly and sarcastic remark about suspension of election. It is legally and practically unworkable in the middle of the Russian invasion. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

He is only popular with his base not to USA. That's why he lost last election even though he was the incumbent.

You echoing Tucker Carlson silly and sarcastic remark about suspension of election. It is legally and practically unworkable in the middle of the Russian invasion. 

It's against the Ukrainian constitution actually while at war.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bradiston said:

Hardly a reliable gauge of his popularity though, was it?

Probably not  but could be argued that many other elections have no real choice  you vote and the politicians just do what they want anyway..in many cases there is no material difference between the 2 leading political factions just a tiny bit of window dressing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

LoL  MAGA cult  anti war idiocy !

stop the war stop the killing  stop sending the money and weapons.

Putin can stop the war instantly. 

Retreat from all occupied Ukrainian.lands and sign a rebuilding treaty.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

US, UK,EU, NATO   Boris Johnson telling Zelenskyy to reject the peace deal  fight we have got your back  then providing in dribs and drabs  everything "too late"

Ukraine already lost 25%  of its territory  Russia's not giving it back, why would they retreat when they are winning ?

The misinformation, load of rollox, king...............:saai:

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, johng said:

US, UK,EU, NATO   Boris Johnson telling Zelenskyy to reject the peace deal  fight we have got your back  then providing in dribs and drabs  everything "too late"

Ukraine already lost 25%  of its territory  Russia's not giving it back, why would they retreat when they are winning ?

Thanks for sharing the Z fascist talking points.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, johng said:

B.S.!

• Like 1

No moves of Peace on this chess board !

What a difference compared to the board in the middle east!

biden the war monger 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/7/2024 at 4:55 PM, NativeBob said:

Wow, some posters do have plenty of time!

I thought AN is about Thailand and some ASEAN coutries, why even bother to discuss what is happening in coutries far-far away.
Seriously who cares? IMHO 

The value of your money could take a significant hit.

also worth mentioning 

When theres war 3, it will be interesting to see how your monies  will transfer unimpeded ,theres always cyber attacks on the banking institutions , to worry about!

They call it World War because it effectively makes everyone suffer one way or another, son.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, johng said:

What is the Bull excrement  ?  

do you deny the attempt to remove a popular candidate in the US elections from the ballot

or jail him ?

Do you deny that the elections in Ukraine are postponed ?

I deny the first conspiracy theory.

Most of all, it is a ridiculous false equivalence to compare Russia with the U.S. (or Ukraine).

13 minutes ago, riclag said:

The value of your money could take a significant hit.

also worth mentioning 

When theres war 3, it will be interesting to see how your monies  will transfer unimpeded ,theres always cyber attacks on the banking institutions , to worry about!

They call it World War because it effectively makes everyone suffer one way or another, son.

US Currency is rocking! Rubles? Not so much

3 hours ago, johng said:

Can you really imagine having an election in the Ukraine at this time?

2 hours ago, johng said:

Probably not  but could be argued that many other elections have no real choice  you vote and the politicians just do what they want anyway..in many cases there is no material difference between the 2 leading political factions just a tiny bit of window dressing.

But that's a complete deflection.

3 hours ago, johng said:

How very convenient !!

So what do you want? Storm the Ukrainian parliament and illegally declare actually Zelensky never won the last election. An inconvenient truth, Crump lost and he can't cope with it.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Roo Island said:

US Currency is rocking! Rubles? Not so much

Ever heard of BRICS    US has used its currency as a weapon and the "rest of the world" are looking towards an alternative that doesn't have the sword of Damocles hanging over its head wielded  by the world wide bully /policeman  America,  US dollar hegemony is on the wane.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/7/2024 at 4:46 AM, Tug said:

An attack on a NATO nation with Russian support in my opinion should trigger nato 

Why? They are just responding. Do you wish for WW3? Is there no world for your family or grandchildren?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, johng said:

So you denounce  the attempt to remove the popular US presidential candidate  as a "conspiracy"

and the fact that Ukraine elections have been postponed as ridiculous   I think history and facts will prove otherwise.

I'm not holding my breath.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2