What you think about Asian wife's or Girlfriends

I think a large part of the equation is the erosion of femininity in the west. It has gotten so bad, that masculinity is now considered toxic. This is an existential threat to civilization, no doubt. It is me-too, and uber-feminism that has been the real nuclear bomb to relationships and a woman's ability to express herself, have sex freely, date normally, manifest the incredible dignity within femininity, and relate to men, in a healthy manner. It seems to contribute to an extremely unfulfilled female gender, and has resulted in making life very difficult for most men in the West which has become a romantic Zombieland.

Thankfully, little of that toxic nonsense has reached the shores of Thailand. Women here seem to intuitively know how powerful their innate femininity is, and they use it to the fullest. I am very thankful for that. I think many have simply rejected alot of mind numbingly wrong headed Western notions, that women are saddled with. They know where their power lies. 

The most important aspect of this, that most Western women cannot see, nor understand, is that most Asian women are very comfortable manifesting the dignity and beauty within femininity.

For most men, that is incredibly appealing, and a hugely refreshing change from what they have become used to, and learned to tolerate.

• Agree 1

I think there's also the erotic, fantasy element creating the image of the exotic Asian woman.  Suzie Wong, Geisha, Madamme Butterfly, Phuong in The Quiet American and more.

I use the Flickr photo hosting site, and my pictures of the Missus get invited to literally hundreds of 'Asian Girlfriend, Asian Woman, Asian Wife' Groups.

The idea of the submissive, feminine, beautiful Asian partner has become part of Western male culture.  

On 6/15/2024 at 10:23 PM, Kinnock said:

I think there's also the erotic, fantasy element creating the image of the exotic Asian woman.  Suzie Wong, Geisha, Madamme Butterfly, Phuong in The Quiet American and more.

I use the Flickr photo hosting site, and my pictures of the Missus get invited to literally hundreds of 'Asian Girlfriend, Asian Woman, Asian Wife' Groups.

The idea of the submissive, feminine, beautiful Asian partner has become part of Western male culture.  

I couldn't agree more about 'The Quiet American'

Its the quintessential movie to explain the Western male over sexualization of Asian women, especially for older Western males!

• Agree 1

On 6/16/2024 at 11:23 AM, Kinnock said:

More about women that will actually have sex when you want IMHO.

I've had 3x LTRs with Thai women and none of them were submissive in any way, I'd describe them as barely repressed angry, aggressive and demanding, but they were always OK with sex. Maybe I'm just meeting the wrong kind of Asian women?

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

More about women that will actually have sex when you want IMHO.

I've had 3x LTRs with Thai women and none of them were submissive in any way, I'd describe them as barely repressed angry, aggressive and demanding, but they were always OK with sex. Maybe I'm just meeting the wrong kind of Asian women?

Maybe there's sometimes a gap between the vision and reality?   But my experience of Thai women at my office and in my private life matches the vision of the feminine, dedicated and caring Asian female.

One factor distorting the Western male perception of Thai Women may be the unique culture of Isaan?  As a shameless generalisation, the Isaan regions expects everyone else to support them.  In Thailand most the money is made in Bangkok, the industries in the East and the tourism in the far North, the South and on the islands.

Isaan farms struggle and many are dormant - just used to get government payouts, there's little industry or tourism, so it's like a vast Liverpool in the UK or Alabama in US.  So the 'handout culture' extends to farmer's daughters. 

In the rest of Thailand people hold down 2 or 3 jobs to survive .... but in Isaan many just look for easy money.

Bit of a troll topic, but worth a bite. Women are of course stunning everywhere, but am personally an Asian lover. Generally (horrible word, but is what it is), and forgetting 'workers', the pretentious and those with an agenda etc, they are typically unassuming and tend more to understated beauty--don't really need makeup, tighter lines etc--are polite and know how to look after their man. Yes please. 🙂

31 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

Maybe there's sometimes a gap between the vision and reality?   But my experience of Thai women at my office and in my private life matches the vision of the feminine, dedicated and caring Asian female.

One factor distorting the Western male perception of Thai Women may be the unique culture of Isaan?  As a shameless generalisation, the Isaan regions expects everyone else to support them.  In Thailand most the money is made in Bangkok, the industries in the East and the tourism in the far North, the South and on the islands.

Isaan farms struggle and many are dormant - just used to get government payouts, there's little industry or tourism, so it's like a vast Liverpool in the UK or Alabama in US.  So the 'handout culture' extends to farmer's daughters. 

In the rest of Thailand people hold down 2 or 3 jobs to survive .... but in Isaan many just look for easy money.

You have really traveled and seen Isaan haven't you? 

Thai tourism in Isaan is flourishing and not many western to see in the same areas. Infrastructure being continuously built, and there is more money in the countryside now than before, and more jobs being created. It is not as black and white you like to describe it, still some half truths, but need to be nuanced a bit. 

• Haha 1