What's the best weed to start as a beginner?

3 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Because what I posted is the truth.

I prefer to witness real life versus stats.

Nothing to do with persuading scientific research.

Unfortunately your opinion versus scientific research isn't very perausive.  

But, whatever.

4 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

Unfortunately your opinion versus scientific research isn't very perausive.  

But, whatever.

Agreed.  Whatever.  Please continue your scientific research.  I’ll continue observing humanity.

On 6/11/2024 at 3:25 PM, novacova said:

Dandelion is a good weed to start off with, it has the clear head effect.

an old Irish fellow once told me, that during WW11, how they used to roast the dandelion roots, crush them and make tea. he  never mentioned anything about short term memory loss.

8 hours ago, RayWright said:

Oak leaves rolled up in a page from the Beano.

ah! The Beano, my bible, my saviour during the early years of schooling, years when i was forced to learn Greek literature. 🙂 

• Love It 1

On 6/12/2024 at 8:25 AM, newbee2022 said:

Well, and probably you will ask what is the best way to become an alcoholic??

🤔

was it Jimmy Kimmel who joked on his St Patrick's day show that the difference between an alcoholic and an Irish man was that the Irish man didn't go to the meetings.?

25 minutes ago, paddypower said:

was it Jimmy Kimmel who joked on his St Patrick's day show that the difference between an alcoholic and an Irish man was that the Irish man didn't go to the meetings.?

🤔

1 hour ago, paddypower said:

i remember when jimmy thought it was super funny to do a black face skit. har har. 

20 minutes ago, stoner said:

i remember when jimmy thought it was super funny to do a black face skit. har har. 

I'm Irish Canadian and PM Trudeau did the same. we Irish are ''the blacks of Europe''. so, no problems with Jimmy and 'black face' here. on the same show he joked about Saints Patrick and Saint Fatty - also he cracked a joke about Biden in a 'frozen position' a recent WH party, as everyone danced - describing his moves as 'The Harlequin'' dance. Reality is for people who can't handle the effects of smoking a joint. PC sucks.

9 minutes ago, paddypower said:

I'm Irish Canadian and PM Trudeau did the same. we Irish are ''the blacks of Europe''. so, no problems with Jimmy and 'black face' here. on the same show he joked about Saints Patrick and Saint Fatty - also he cracked a joke about Biden in a 'frozen position' a recent WH party, as everyone danced - describing his moves as 'The Harlequin'' dance. Reality is for people who can't handle the effects of smoking a joint. PC sucks.

Trudeau did black face a number of times. Irish Canadian. Try Scottish canadian even worse.

On 6/12/2024 at 12:44 PM, newbee2022 said:

Wow, you can write even ONE word? Congrats. I didn't expect🤗

Oregano does that to you.:cheesy:

• Haha 1