Hunter Biden Found Guilty on All Counts in Gun Trial

Social Media

3 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Oh.  No, it counters it.  👍

Lol, so you think the comparison will not be made. A comparison that is not favourable to Trump.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

A nothing burger with a very thin patty.

I think the unconditional love that that the president and his wife are showing to their son under such stress is something that decent civilized Americans with decent civilized American family values will greatly relate to and admire. That of course leaves out the maga cult members. 

"Unconditional love" is just another way to say "doormat".  If they cared, they would have made sure he went to, and stayed in, treatment until he was healthy. Not just let him careen from disaster to disaster, not look on benignly while he shtupped his dead brother's widow while he was STILL MARRIED, not 'forgotten' that he had fathered their seventh grandchild.... that isn't love. That is enabling.

Edited by Hanaguma
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

What a disgusting presumptuous post. It's fine. You don't like Biden's politics. Whatever. But to suggest that he hasn't loved his children reflects much much more on YOU than him.

Well, he and Jill certainly didn't love their grand-daughter. They put a Christmas stocking for their DOG on the mantle, but not one for their youngest grandchild. 

It's not about politics at all. If one of Trump's sons were a similar case, I would criticize him equally. But the whole media pap about "unconditional love" is just BS. I am sure he loves his son. But he did Hunter no favours by letting him self destruct and in the process hurt a lot of other people. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Hanaguma said:

Well, he and Jill certainly didn't love their grand-daughter. They put a Christmas stocking for their DOG on the mantle, but not one for their youngest grandchild. 

It's not about politics at all. If one of Trump's sons were a similar case, I would criticize him equally. But the whole media pap about "unconditional love" is just BS. I am sure he loves his son. But he did Hunter no favours by letting him self destruct and in the process hurt a lot of other people. 

How low can you go? You showed us.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

How low can you go? You showed us.

Ah, you have no idea how low I can go, my friend...  

Now instead of getting your panties all in a twist and feigning outrage, perhaps you could add something a little more interesting to the discussion?

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

16 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

You mean like the docs ole joe had next to his Corvette.

This is exactly why Trump is doing so well in the polls. I'd bet few people actually like Mr Trump, but they'll vote for him. 

As far as his sinking boat routine, that's what Trump does. get used to it. Biden can't pull off the stunts that Trump does, he's not capable.

ole joe immediately returned the docs he had...unlike trump he did not lie about, then claim he magically declassied them with his, some say, great mind, then try to hide them over and over, then try to erase the security tapes of them being moved, then pay for legal fees for people who moved them, then have his minion lawyers file delay after delay with a biased trump judge to delay the trial til after the election...

It must be very difficult to try and equate two behaviors that are so very very different but i guess a gallon of kool aid must help.

I for one am very glad biden is "not capable" of word salads about boats and sharks ...not exactly what i want to see in a POTUS.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

That's good to hear. So when is Biden turning himself in?

When the court orders his surrender would be my guess.

But since I hear he’s going around claiming the case was rigged against him, the justice system politically biased and demanding those who prosecuted him be themselves prosecuted.

Under these circumstances, bail should be revoked for the sake of public safety.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

I feel old hunter needs to be punished for being a dumb a$$ but not necessarily for the charges they got him with. I heard the talking heads discussing the implications of determining who's an addict and who's not. Long term I think they're right and this whole mess sets a dangerous precedence. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

I feel old hunter needs to be punished for being a dumb a$$ but not necessarily for the charges they got him with. I heard the talking heads discussing the implications of determining who's an addict and who's not. Long term I think they're right and this whole mess sets a dangerous precedence. 

Considering the wide diffusion of opioids, such a Fentanyl, among all categories of population, there must be a high number of drug addicts buying guns.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/06/13/texas-man-arrested-threats-fbi-agent-hunter-biden-case-00163370

A Texas man was arrested Thursday after he allegedly threatened to murder FBI agents, including those who worked on the investigation that led to Hunter Biden’s felony gun conviction Tuesday by a federal jury in Delaware.

Oh my. 

18 hours ago, candide said:

Considering the wide diffusion of opioids, such a Fentanyl, among all categories of population, there must be a high number of drug addicts buying guns.

Or the guy who uses THC for pain or insomnia.

It was all good fun to see hunter charged. But, the reality of the charges are something to ponder.

Edited by EVENKEEL

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/06/13/texas-man-arrested-threats-fbi-agent-hunter-biden-case-00163370

A Texas man was arrested Thursday after he allegedly threatened to murder FBI agents, including those who worked on the investigation that led to Hunter Biden’s felony gun conviction Tuesday by a federal jury in Delaware.

Oh my. 

Indeed!

From the article!

"Muller allegedly told the agent that should Trump win the 2024 election, FBI officials would be thrown in jail and that if he appeared to lose the consequences would be even worse.

“You can steal another election and the guns will come out and we’ll hunt you c---suckers down and slaughter you like the traitorous dogs you are,”

On 6/12/2024 at 6:14 PM, EVENKEEL said:

Biden could never stand in front of a crowd and free style the way Trump does.

Why would anyone want to? Sharks and batteries? A rising sea level creating more beachfront property? Constant use of "me" and "I"?

The guy is not a gifted public speaker in any way, shape or form. I'm not saying Biden is either particularly, but to admire Trump's public speaking is... well, cultish?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

Why would anyone want to? Sharks and batteries? A rising sea level creating more beachfront property? Constant use of "me" and "I"?

The guy is not a gifted public speaker in any way, shape or form. I'm not saying Biden is either particularly, but to admire Trump's public speaking is... well, cultish?

Soooooo, which gets more people in their campaign rallys".

Anyway, IMO Biden only repeats what is on the teleprompter, which was probably written by someone else.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Soooooo, which gets more people in their campaign rallys".

The Pope gets more. So does Kenneth Copeland. I wouldn't want any of them as a President either. Cults attract nutters. Anything for a vote eh?

Anyway, IMO Biden only repeats what is on the teleprompter, which was probably written by someone else.

As did pretty much every US President ever. It's kind of weird that you try to paint this as a negative.

5 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

The Pope gets more. So does Kenneth Copeland. I wouldn't want any of them as a President either. Cults attract nutters. Anything for a vote eh?

As did pretty much every US President ever. It's kind of weird that you try to paint this as a negative.

Of course it's a negative. I'm surprised you think that just because most do that it's OK. I want to know what they think, not what the speechwriter thinks.

Modern politics sucks. On second thoughts politics sucks and always has. IMO it's just the way the 1% control the population.

I want to know what they think

I agree, but after I heard how he talks and what he thinks, what he really stands for and that what and how he speaks shows a narcissist of below average intelligence, I wouldn't want him running anything, let alone one of the most powerful nations that has ever existed.

The probability that he will withdraw support for and let Putin further assimilate Ukraine, emboldening him even more, is more than enough for me to believe he is a danger to the world. The fact that he thinks his intellect is above average is even more dangerous.

Modern politics sucks.

There I agree with you 100%.

• Like 1

I can't help but wonder if we reversed the polarity of the situation, what would be the reaction in the media and here;

Imagine, Eric Trump is a crack head with an illegal gun, banging his brother's widow, spends tens of thousands of dollars on possibly illegal foreign hookers while on crack binges, fathers an illegitimate child with a stripper,  who the Trumps refuse to acknowledge.

Would the media narrative center around, "well, addiction has touched EVERY American family... the Trumps are showing their love for their son..." Something tells me the coverage would be a touch different.

Edited by Hanaguma

9 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

I can't help but wonder if we reversed the polarity of the situation, what would be the reaction in the media and here;

Imagine, Eric Trump is a crack head with an illegal gun, banging his brother's widow, spends tens of thousands of dollars on possibly illegal foreign hookers while on crack binges, fathers an illegitimate child with a stripper,  who the Trumps refuse to acknowledge.

Would the media narrative center around, "well, addiction has touched EVERY American family... the Trumps are showing their love for their son..." Something tells me the coverage would be a touch different.

Right. Fox News, Newsmax etc have gone so easy on the Bidens and so hard on the Trumps. In opposite world.

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

Right. Fox News, Newsmax etc have gone so easy on the Bidens and so hard on the Trumps. In opposite world.

Those two names and you run out of sympthetic voices for the Bad Orange Man. Now what would ABC. NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, The NY Times and LA Times, WaPo, NPR and PBS, all do, I wonder...