Western Liberals: How Do You Justify Your Stay in Thailand?

So I scanned through the typical cluster of losers you expect when calling out liberals looking for someone who stands on their ideology, admits that there are inconsistencies/faults but actually attempts to reason why they still choose to reside or spend significant time in Thailand and sadly but not surprisingly I didn't find one. I did come across some posters who seem like decent people who didn't quite understand the characters I was directing my post at, I don't attack decent people, it's not in my style. 

OHHHH WAIT! I have just worked it out! These liberals have aided in turning places in Western countries into such unlivable messes that lack in joy that even they have escaped, but they can't stay in unruined areas in their own countries as they know they will be called out/possibly targeted so decide to hide in a society where they can masquerade as a reasonable stand up person. Makes sense now. However that's still not going to work. Lots of foreigners know what you're about and most Thai people are sharp, they will work you out. Could be a lonely life, that's too bad. At least you guys can still make thousands of posts a year on forums. A poor substitute for a life, but a substitute nonetheless. 

17 hours ago, Dcheech said:

He was great in The Irishman. 

It looks like you have successfully cancelled yet another actor. First George Clooney, now Robert DeNiro.  Wow, I am seriously out of touch with todays world, and how powerful this Cancel Culture thing is. BTW, Charlton Heston was a right winger & President of the NRA for many years. So that means I can't watch The Omega Man, or True Lies?!  What kind of world is this?

“He was great in The Irishman“

Pacino was much better in that movie and as an actor in general.  

Comparing Heston to DeNiro is like comparing apples to oranges.

Heston had class.  DiNero the whiner, none, zilch, nada.

1 hour ago, kevozman1 said:

when calling out liberals  

What motivates you to this demented narcissism?

Calling out liberals?

This is a dying internet backwater with about 40 regular posters, mostly oldies with Thai wives or LT girlfriends.

Let your clarion call be heard!

Next up:

The OP demands attention and is ready to settle all scores -on a baht bus.

• Like 1

He never had it so good living here, but he wants to be mad over nothing.

So call that about one in five here, basically amping themselves into a dimwit frenzy over trans and other BS. Just to amuse the likes of me. 

I keep asking them and they keep running comically away:

Do you even wear the funny red hat? Do you send him your beer money?

Or is this, crying and leg-humping here, your sole contribution to your idiot-cause?

Caveat: I gave the Democratic Party of NC $3,300 this year.

Retards, have you even tossed in dollar-one?

Edited by Prubangboy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, charleskerins said:

There wouldn't be a Western Europe if it wasn't for "US"     maybe that's what they mean.

So you want to talk history. What about there wouldn't be a USA if they didn't commit genocide on the locals. So how free are they on their own land?

Edited by FritsSikkink
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kevozman1 said:

These liberals have aided in turning places in Western countries into such unlivable messes 

Yeah, Manhattan, London, Paris. 

Never go there.

Wichita -you were made for it. 'Hope you love Jesus.

• Like 2

On 6/12/2024 at 7:38 AM, Celsius said:

Are you American? Why does everything to "you people" have to be left or right?

You can not think for yourselves?

You People meaning Americans and left and right issues - I am wondering you must be from EU - have you been following politics there and public opinion?  You should see exactly more right and left due to the same issues.  My opinion as an American - yeah I am against US politicians/politics!

16 hours ago, susanlea said:

When was his last good film? Must have been 30 years ago. Pacino is twice the actor DeNiro ever was and Pacino isn't half as annoying or arrogant.

Being Flynn

Killers of the Flower Moon

Amsterdam

The Joker

Hands of stone

You are very obviously not paying attention and have DDS.

18 hours ago, Dcheech said:

It looks like you have successfully cancelled yet another actor. First George Clooney, now Robert DeNiro.  Wow, I am seriously out of touch with todays world, and how powerful this Cancel Culture thing is. BTW, Charlton Heston was a right winger & President of the NRA for many years. So that means I can't watch The Omega Man, or True Lies?!  What kind of world is this?

Some of the followers of the Master are so sensitive, that the smallest criticism seems to really set them off. Hard to be in that position, when your guy is such a buffoon.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, BigBruv said:

Trump Derangement Syndrome

FWIW Booby's probably a compromised pea doh as is your other hero Joe Biden.

All 3 are massive c units

Mandatory euthanasia at 70 solves this

Trump derangement syndrome. You have it. Trump deceives his followers systematically and daily.

Edited by spidermike007

18 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:
18 hours ago, Dcheech said:

Expand  

I don't really care about the actors personal beliefs but DeNiro is pushing it. Some say Ton Cruise is an idiot, I don't care, I like his movies. 

"I don't really care about the actors personal beliefs but DeNiro is pushing it. Some say Ton Cruise is an idiot, I don't care, I like his movies."

if DeNiro was pushing it … but saying those same things about Biden & was a Trump supporter, you would have a problem with it?!!  :biggrin:  Of course you would not. They call that hypocrisy and it is so common these days we do not even think of it. 

Beach lover, he enjoys nothing better than to howl about the ‘Woke Mob’ and the evil that they do, like “Cancel Culture.  Yet there he is, canceling people right & left, and proud of it. I doubt that it even enters his mind how hypocritical it all is.  Typical right wing mentality, BTW. 

Edited by Dcheech
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Being Flynn

Killers of the Flower Moon

Amsterdam

The Joker

Hands of stone

You are very obviously not paying attention and have DDS.

You must be a fanboy of the most overrated actor ever.

6 minutes ago, Dcheech said:

"I don't really care about the actors personal beliefs but DeNiro is pushing it. Some say Ton Cruise is an idiot, I don't care, I like his movies."

if DeNiro was pushing it … but saying those same things about Biden & was a Trump supporter, you would have a problem with it?!!  :biggrin:  Of course you would not. They call that hypocrisy and it is so common these days we do not even think of it. 

Beach lover, he enjoys nothing better than to howl about the ‘Woke Mob’ and the evil that they do, like “Cancel Culture.  Yet there he is, canceling people right & left, and proud of it. I doubt that it even enters his mind how hypocritical it all is.  Typical right wing mentality, BTW. 

Only 2 actors that are outspoken about politics. Whoopi and Robert. Most of the others don't say much. Two most overrated actors ever who last did a good film 30 years ago. They both come across as barking mad.

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

Only 2 actors that are outspoken about politics. Whoopi and Robert. Most of the others don't say much. Two most overrated actors ever who last did a good film 30 years ago. They both come across as barking mad.

Maybe they are alcoholic nut?  Or maybe donnielovers /Fascists can't handle the truth because Robert is speaking the truth .

11 minutes ago, Dcheech said:

If he was saying the same things about Biden he would be lying.   Logic 101  how did you do in that class?

2 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

Maybe they are alcoholic nut?  Or maybe donnielovers /Fascists can't handle the truth because Robert is speaking the truth .

Well they are all crazy. You and Robert would fit right in on The View. Can all yell over the top of each other like mad people.

7 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

f he was saying the same things about Biden he would be lying.   Logic 101  how did you do in that class?

I have no idea what DeNiro has said about Trump, nor would I care. I trust that is not too difficult for you to understand. 

Hypocrisy is a big thing here. Can't even count how many of these people I came across who go to all these green world events, who say they want to help poor people etc etc etc. While they then in reality, outside of these events, live a life that basically does the opposite and supports what causes the issues to exist in the first place.

Same with the type of people who change their Facebook profiles to french and ukranian flags, while they not even know the slightest of it. In terms of what you said, with getting citizenship on birth, as far I know there are not that many countries who do that, USA is one of them though. Mine for sure doesn't (Netherlands).

Last but not least, the fact that the west is a big mess, does not mean Thailand should just do  the same. In terms of what Thailand does, the opinion of other foreigners is not really relevant either, most of them speak double anyway, as they barely know a thing in detail themself. So what is your point on all that?

Edited by ChaiyaTH

2 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Hypocrisy is a big thing here. Can't even count how many of these people I came across who go to all these green world events, who say they want to help poor people etc etc etc. While they then in reality, outside of these events, live a life that basically does the opposite and supports what causes the issues to exist in the first place.

Same with the type of people who change their Facebook profiles to french and ukranian flags, while they not even know the slightest of it. In terms of what you said, with getting citizenship on birth, as far I know there are not that many countries who do that, USA is one of them though. Mine for sure doesn't (Netherlands).

They are called pseudo intellectuals. Pretending to care about world events to impress people. Usually horrible people in person. They would step over a homeless person whilst saying online they are against injustices.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

They are called pseudo intellectuals. Pretending to care about world events to impress people. Usually horrible people in person. They would step over a homeless person whilst saying online they are against injustices.

There is a looootttt of them in Thailand.

17 minutes ago, susanlea said:

The View. 

You keep getting angst-ridden about what some some old women think on a daytime show completely around the world from you.

What motivates you? What old crone way back when sat on your dumb face and hurt you?

On 6/12/2024 at 7:31 AM, kevozman1 said:

I am not condemning Thailand, I actually like the country and people overall and have done for a long time, and whilst I don't like certain aspects of Thai society, being right wing I am definitely more compatible with Thailand than a Western Liberal will ever be to the point where I know without large doses of hypocrisy you cannot exist in Thailand. So how do you guys cope? Denial? Low IQ? Sheer sociopathy? Maybe you guys are just lost? Explain.

It seems you have some serious issues here, why you project it on others, let alone a country or population.

1 minute ago, Prubangboy said:

You keep getting angst-ridden about what some some old women think on a daytime show completely around the world from you.

What motivates you? What old crone way back when sat on your dumb face and hurt you?

I've never watch the show. Only seen shorts of it online. I don't care what washed up actors think about anything.

3 hours ago, kevozman1 said:

So I scanned through the typical cluster of losers you expect when calling out liberals looking for someone who stands on their ideology, admits that there are inconsistencies/faults but actually attempts to reason why they still choose to reside or spend significant time in Thailand and sadly but not surprisingly I didn't find one. I did come across some posters who seem like decent people who didn't quite understand the characters I was directing my post at, I don't attack decent people, it's not in my style. 

OHHHH WAIT! I have just worked it out! These liberals have aided in turning places in Western countries into such unlivable messes that lack in joy that even they have escaped, but they can't stay in unruined areas in their own countries as they know they will be called out/possibly targeted so decide to hide in a society where they can masquerade as a reasonable stand up person. Makes sense now. However that's still not going to work. Lots of foreigners know what you're about and most Thai people are sharp, they will work you out. Could be a lonely life, that's too bad. At least you guys can still make thousands of posts a year on forums. A poor substitute for a life, but a substitute nonetheless. 

Calling out entails substance -you more like wailed ,whined ,etc.

I want to envision a world where I endlessly cling to what some old lady said what about this that or the other thing in Australia. 

But since Olivia Newton John faded, my American interest in your dying drought of a country has waned.

While you still have your fetid nose pressed against the glass of American-anything.

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, Presnock said:

You People meaning Americans and left and right issues - I am wondering you must be from EU - have you been following politics there and public opinion?  You should see exactly more right and left due to the same issues.  My opinion as an American - yeah I am against US politicians/politics!

I am not from EU