UK Standard Visitor Visa Question.

I am applying for a 6 month standard visitor visa, for my wife, to visit the UK.

How do I show evidence that myself, as a sponsor ''is not, or will not be, in breach of UK immigration laws at the time of your visit.''

Also my wife has not left Thailand since 2017, do I need to upload any of her previous passports? I have answered the question confirming that her last visit to the UK was in 2017.

A copy of the bio page of your British passport is enough (assuming that you are British ?).

A copy of her previous passport(s) is good enough, including any entry and exit stamps to/from Thailand and UK.

• Like 1

I agree that Bio page of your British passport proves that you are not in breach of any UK immigration laws. With her application, I'd go a step further and submit a full copy of both your and your wife's passports covering last 10 years. Especially if she has travel history to other western countries and shows that she has not overstayed anywhere. It will not hurt your application.

• Like 1

UK Imm don't say but like proof she will return to Thailand so employment history, property, children etc. will all assist and you have to prove you have funds to support you both for the time period.

• Like 2