Are Thai girls more feminine than Western girls?

4 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Some of them go to the toilet in the street.

And that is a masculine factor? Do you 5h1t in the streets often?

Edited by Gottfrid
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

East block women have their way to, agree

Romanian girls  for sure, dangerous

There's no East block sir. Well for last 30+ years 

Romanians? partially gypsies but some are mystically astonishing indeed and dangerous <<< yes sir

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

There's no East block sir. Well for last 30+ years 

Romanians? partially gypsies but some are mystically astonishing indeed and dangerous <<< yes sir

excuse me, former east block

I only dated women in their thirties and older 😉

Edited by Hummin

25 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Skytrain in Bkk has loads of feminine women on it. Dress nicely for work.

A feminine woman is feminine even in shorts and baggy t shirt. It's a vibe they give off, not something they put on in the morning.

But the flipside of that is all the adult Thai women who still dress like they're in the 5th grade.  They're gorgeous and feminine.  But hard to take seriously.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, impulse said:

But the flipside of that is all the adult Thai women who still dress like they're in the 5th grade.  They're gorgeous and feminine.  But hard to take seriously.

Thank you, exactly my thought to, what is a feminin women to the average board here? 

Is it less than 50kg, dressed like a teenager? 

57 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Are you blind? Thai women are more feminine that western women by miles and miles.

Femininity has nothing to do with sexiness/ seduction etc.

Thai women actually like being female, unlike western women that want to be "equal" with, dress like, and act like men.

that is because the western "woMEN" only want to have to compete in sports with girls...oh yeah I just saw that Miss Maryland is a transgender too...sick world nowadays...most must have flunked biology.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, impulse said:

It is a hot climate and they wear suitable clothes. Many dress well actually.

Edited by susanlea
  • Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, novacova said:

Just because you have an eye for masculine street toilet women doesn’t mean others do, or is that all you can get?

Most Chinese women are butch and not feminine at all. Nothing like petite Japanese.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

Most Chinese women are butch and not feminine at all. Nothing like petite Japanese.

Normal Japanese women is hard to date, maybe not outside Japan, but those of my friends who had Japanese gf, was totally ignored in Japan when they where there, and could not show they where a couple. This is a few years back, but I know western and Japanese relations is difficult in Japan

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Obviously you haven’t spent much time in china, especially in the northern region.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, novacova said:

Obviously you haven’t spent much time in china, especially in the northern region.

I have enjoyed travelling the country side around Chongqing, and some women there look good, but again, China is huge, and a great mix of everything. 

Talking about Asians, the more beautiful women I have seen and met, is from Mongolia. Oh my, 

1 hour ago, connda said:

Well given the average gal in the US borders on being clinically obese, and fat chicks not being my thing, yeah - Thai gals are more feminine than gals in the US and most Western gals. 

source?  and also do you have one on obese US men as well?   must be good to be such a fit hansum man in LOS....

the avatar pic change is a nice touch too

• Thumbs Up 1

I used to work in Puerto Rico - a truly hideous rock with equally hideous occupants. I would frequently fly to the Dominican Republic to get my freak on. There is NOTHING sexier than witnessing an angry Dominican girl having at someone. I couldn't understand anything they'd say, but talk about making the little soldier stand at attention!!!

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Presnock said:

that is because the western "woMEN" only want to have to compete in sports with girls...oh yeah I just saw that Miss Maryland is a transgender too...sick world nowadays...most must have flunked biology.

does your ego and homophobia need a hug?   maybe just go grab a lady by the p*ssy to feel better....

• Sad 1

Just now, Sticky Rice Balls said:

does your ego and homophobia need a hug?   maybe just go grab a lady by the p*ssy to feel better....

did you flunk biology like so many others must have?

54 minutes ago, novacova said:

Just spent an hour on a subway in NE. China where I've been staying on and off since 2000, and I agree.  There are some hotties.  The percentages aren't as good as Thailand, but still much better than back home, even in Texas.  Though, for some reason, Dallas seems to attract lotsa purty ones.

15 hours ago, novacova said:

It depends on the woman not the where. The rest is just an individuals preference. Though personally the most feminine women I’ve known are Chinese. 

Yeah, their spitting on the floors and gobbling food at a fast pace evokes serious femininity for sure, also their harsh voices and quick anger with yelling. Hands down you are correct hmm

• Agree 2

15 hours ago, Hummin said:

Well if your only option is obese girls, I can understand that. But to be true American girls is not the most interesting girls in average when you come from a Nordic country. Its a totally different world when it comes to dating, and to be true, American girls is quite self restrictive and do not loosen up before to much to drink or snorted a line or two with coke. 

Two possibilities (maybe)    

Gold Diggerimage.thumb.png.f4133f641286628508798588a8973d79.png