Are Thai girls more feminine than Western girls?

The average American woman of 20 years of age and up weighs 170.8 pounds (lbs) and stands at 63.5 inches (in), which is almost 5 feet (ft), 4 in tall. 
=
👎 hard pass
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

western women that want to be "equal" with, dress like, and act like men.

What happened to make western women change into 'feminists'?

Were boomer men that useless that western women had to take charge & 'wear the pants'?

or

Did the ownership class & dusual suspects trick & brainwash them via hollywood / advertising etc?

https://jwa.org/encyclopedia/article/feminism-in-united-states

I think the owners brainwashed them but this guy blames weak men for lack of leadership

Edited by BigBruv

16 hours ago, Hummin said:

Travelling the world, dating Normal women

a few minutes later.....

16 hours ago, Hummin said:

American girls is quite self restrictive and do not loosen up before to much to drink or snorted a line or two with coke.

Thai women actually like being female

So do Thai men, they like to change their sex to become female! Does anywhere have as many kathoey as Thailand???

• Agree 2

17 minutes ago, Wuvu2 said:

Are you blind? Thai women are more feminine that western women by miles and miles.

To be fair, Thai men are more feminine than Western women too 😉

you should receive a door prize for this one. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, 2baht said:

So do Thai men, they like to change their sex to become female! Does anywhere have as many kathoey as Thailand???

As a matter of fact Thailand doesn’t even rate in the top 10 as having the most “Kathoey’s”, with Brazil being No.1

• Confused 1

A few girls in Central America that were very feminine and many years ago I spent some time in the Netherlands part that was a good education. Did women find sexy in a different way in general it’s a lot less stress. The women that I have met. They seem to be very relaxed Ament TIT

18 hours ago, Hummin said:

Simple questions

Which country has the most feminine girls? And what is a feminine girl to you?

Travelling the world, dating Normal women, not women from P4P scene, I had a few experiences and good memories of those who invited me home for dinner and company, and the most seducctive women I met was from Sweeden. Feminine and dangerously tempting, playful and seductive hands down the most sexy girls in the world to a Norwegian. 

Which country have the most feminine girls? And why

It's not the country, just your imagination.🙏

17 hours ago, susanlea said:

Most Chinese women are butch and not feminine at all. Nothing like petite Japanese.

Not all Japanese, those with the highly whitened faces pretendind to look like dolls are just plain ugly, plus the Japanese preference of looking like school girls is off putting, for me at least, but to each his own i presume!

Absolutely, without a shred of a doubt. Combine their innate femininity, and the level of comfort they have in expressing that, it makes them very appealing. I see a  Western woman sometimes, who is beautiful, but cold as ice, and more masculine than I am, and there is no appeal, whatsoever. 

I think it can be described as the ability to manifest the dignity within femininity. Or, a woman who is not trying to be a man, having lost her sense of womanhood, along the way. Or a woman who is in touch with her body, and not plagued with feelings of shame and a fake sense of purity. Also, some Thai girlfriends, lovers and wives realize that a man enjoys sex, and allowing them that enjoyment, freedom and pleasure is just not a big deal. There is a comfort level in the playing of roles here. It is an amazing quality many Thai women have. Allowing a man to be a man, and enjoying being a woman and acting like one. What is more appealing than that? And who wants to be with a woman who is more masculine than we are?

The erosion of femininity is a threat to civilization, no doubt. It is me-too, and uber- feminism that has been the real nuclear bomb to relationships and a woman's ability to express herself, have sex freely, date normally, manifest the incredible dignity within femininity, and relate to men, in a healthy manner. It seems to contribute to an extremely unfulfilled female gender, and has resulted in making life very difficult for most men in the West. With Covid, things got even worse than before. A real life Zombieland. 

Thankfully, little of that toxic nonsense has reached the shores of Thailand. Women here seem to intuitively know how powerful their innate femininity is, and they use it to the fullest. I am very thankful for that. I think many have simply rejected alot of mind numbingly wrong headed Western notions, that women are saddled with. 

19 hours ago, Hummin said:

Simple questions

Which country has the most feminine girls? And what is a feminine girl to you?

Travelling the world, dating Normal women, not women from P4P scene, I had a few experiences and good memories of those who invited me home for dinner and company, and the most seducctive women I met was from Sweeden. Feminine and dangerously tempting, playful and seductive hands down the most sexy girls in the world to a Norwegian. 

Which country have the most feminine girls? And why

Brazil! Why? No comments!  😁

they all have a vagina and love money... a few kg more...

if you date a princess type, it will cost more

the ugly and fat, still could think she is a princess and try to kill you for your money also...

2 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

image.thumb.jpeg.57c5f92e782244a2950202398992ea20.jpeg

PICT0309(Medium).thumb.jpg.912b55a17dc8e0043a0d589a91f3585a.jpg

PICT0340(Medium).jpg.334e2a174b41640f3fff84607545126f.jpg

PICT0387(Medium).thumb.jpg.d03f1776bb41931ae926818bf4036ac0.jpg

Thai girls...

Exactly, western girls same age look sweet, like this little girl do, not much different. 

Small, sweet girls but I understand thats what some her link to being feminine. 

5 hours ago, pomchop said:

I like the fact that thai gals seem always happy to get a sincere compliment like you are very pretty, you have nice hair, you have a nice smile, that is a nice dress....not snarky hey babe nice ass BS, but genuine compliment....I have found that even as an old guy when i compliment most any thai gal they always smile and say thank you.

I have found that it is not generally a good idea to tell a 25 y.o. American gal you are pretty as she may well call the cops on you or act like F off old man.

Couldn't agree more calling a lady sexy in the west would probably get you a slap round your face.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Well Thai women are definitely more feminine than the Australian Giants. 

The western women do not match the western man? 

Maybe why some western women look at african men and find them more handsome? 

• Confused 1