Change my GBP to Thb ( BRICS)

59 more countries ready lining up to join the BRICS nations, UK pound linked to USD... Im pondering send 2/3 of my GBP now into THB

today the petrol dollar has finished though mainstream media not putting it out....also will thailand in future still send foreign transfers to UK/ EU in future or will BRICS  stop their mambers sending transfers to NO BRIC countries, my partner and child in thailand, im in EU - UK  im worried about future what's going to come of all this, then we've also got WW111 happening before our eyes.  What do you think...🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha 1

You are overthinking but still correct to look forward.

1) The UK (British Pound £GBP) is not linked to US Dollar $USD (or any other currency). The £GBP is freely traded at prevailing rates globally. Many factors affect exchange rates. Though it doesn't hurt to have funds available wherever you are.

2) Can't see any difference in still sending/receiving money due to BRICS++ (overseas trade depends upon it)

3) If WW3 happens, then being in Thailand is a better place than UK/EU or any western country. All bets are off at that stage.