The Upcoming Presidential Debate

Just now, Robert Paulson said:

I think he was getting queued as he stared off into space. Because you could see him stare off awkwardly then suddenly “wake up” out of it very unnaturally 

Exactly he was being coached live while Trump was speaking. CNN is a sham.

• Agree 1

Just now, Robert Paulson said:

I think he was getting queued as he stared off into space. Because you could see him stare off awkwardly then suddenly “wake up” out of it very unnaturally 

i found it strange how he was making everything into bullet points. 

number 1

number 1

number 1 number 2

over and over again. could of been from the points he had to remember and just forgot to leave out the number 1 part.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Not having the modertors fact checking was a huge Trump win.

That's not their job. They need to stay out of the way, and let the two men have at each other.  Basically be referees, not judges. To be honest, I think they did a good job. Held Trump's feet to the fire a few times when he didn't answer, which was fair.  

7 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

I thought it was going to be worse. I thought the msm was going to stay behind Biden. But they aren’t. Yet the crew here still supports him lol

yep, they're so far gone now trying to cover for Biden obvious decline that they csannot give up, even when democrats all over the TV  are facing reality!

the msm cannot keep denying what everyone can see and hear. unlike the few member here

Edited by frank83628

3 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

That's not their job. They need to stay out of the way, and let the two men have at each other.  Basically be referees, not judges. To be honest, I think they did a good job. Held Trump's feet to the fire a few times when he didn't answer, which was fair.  

Woman asked the best questions. The guy talks like an AI.

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

They were responsible for asking good questions but to be fair that was perfect for Trump to take full advantage.

Don't answer was fitting as he just spewed lies and nobody cared

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

Kamala Harris “Joe Biden had a slow start” 

omfgyou can’t make this stuff up. Even his own ticket isnt supporting him. But yet the Biden boys on here still do lmfao 

1st question he totally stuffed up. 2nd half he improved. The drugs must have kicked in later or the coaching via ear piece improved. I wonder how many coaches he had.