Any recommendations on 7-11 snacks?

RolandRat

22 hours ago, RolandRat said:

I like the cheese sandwich with no sausage or ham…

The panini pressed cheese and spinach croissant is amazing.

Bright yellow with green letter package, Make sure it’s the croissant because there is another there with sweet bread more like a trailer park grilled cheese sandwich.

The Croissant!!!
That’s the winner

21 hours ago, JBChiangRai said:

My eldest daughter says their frozen Spaghetti Carbonara is better than every restaurant we go to (we eat out a lot).

I disagree with her btw.

What restaurant you go to? Carbonara shouldn't be sweet.

I recommend almond cheescake. It's superb compared to most 'home' bakes here at a fraction of the price.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/25/2024 at 9:30 AM, RolandRat said:

7-11 has always been my go-to place for a midnight snack. Any recommendations for must-try snacks from 7-11 here? What are your favourites? For me, I like the cheese sandwich with no sausage or ham, and the coffee is quite worth it for the price.

shrimp fried rice -very good microwave.

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, ignore it said:

I can't figure out if y'all are straight and serious or stoned out weed heads comparing favorite munchies.

I'll go with straight or basic weed head as a someone stoned out will munch on just about anything.

Don't knock 7-11 till you try 'em.   Way too convenient & consistent.   Chose wisely, and might not be the healthiest, but surely not the most unhealthy either.   A Godsend when O&A.

Personally I don't bother living locally, as have our favorite dining spots, though very few, since Nakhon Nowhere.   Along with eating in house mostly anyway.

But for someone in an overpriced, congested metro or tourist area, not into cooking or doing dishes, 7-11 would work nicely.   Or rural with little variety in vendors.   One can only eat noodle soup so many times in week ... :coffee1:

2 hours ago, ignore it said:

I can't figure out if y'all are straight and serious or stoned out weed heads comparing favorite munchies.

I'll go with straight or basic weed head as a someone stoned out will munch on just about anything.

7/11 covers all the food groups needed.

On 6/25/2024 at 10:48 AM, ChipButty said:

Chicken Caesar Salad is pretty good I think it was 59 baht

I've discovered that also. If I have a big breakfast I'll have on of those with a boiled egg for an early dinner. They also have lab crab and salmon varieties but I stick with the chicken caesar

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/25/2024 at 9:35 AM, CharlieH said:

Don't know if available everywhere but they recently started a triple mini croissent pack, sausage n cheese, bacon n cheese and ham n cheese 3 for 39bt ! Tasty snack. 😀

How I would love to be able to buy that without the cheese.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Seppius said:

On the street everywhere half the price, B35 for a few cubes of watermelon in 7/11

But the topic is "Any recommendations on 7-11 snacks?", not "Any recommendations where to buy the cheapest bag of cut watermelon." 

I could buy a whole melon and cut it myself if I were that concerned about the price. 

Most cakes are very disappointing in Thailand. Yesterday, in 7-11, I saw  slice of real fruit cake - small, cost 40 baht. Taste - well not up to UK standard, but far better than the sponge and fake cream cakes in Thailand.

Other favourites - yes the triple sausage/ham and cheese croissant, and the double small round tuna rolls, 25 baht