Thai women that have money...

Alpha84

7 hours ago, Alpha84 said:

What do they want men for? They don't need financial security and support. So are they more sincere and altruistic in their intentions when looking for a male life partner? 

Altruistic? Did you mean hypergamous perhaps? 

Dear friend, wimmins are all of the same mindset.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Alpha84 said:

What do they want men for? They don't need financial security and support. So are they more sincere and altruistic in their intentions when looking for a male life partner? 

I remember a rich Thai guy and his rich Thai girlfriend. They were both from HiSo rich Thai families. And both of the families were concerned if the other family was good/rich enough.

It seems many of those rich people has their own kind of problems.

And if any farang here thinks about having an affair with a woman from a rich = influential Thai family, I think better think twice. Because if she is angry about you, for whatever real or imagined reason, what will she do? Talk to her dad about that guy who only wanted to f%#% her? 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

Thai women with money (and I have had plenty of those over the years) like me for my looks, dress sense, conversation & big willy.

bob.

I drive a battered old Citroen 2cv and I have Dracular teeth,

I need a rich woman, can you hook me up with one of yours?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

Sex is never really free. You pay for it one way or another. Money, time, effort, grief, there is always a price. 

Sex is a gift when you do your duty as a man who can support and protect a woman 😉 or you have good genes, they mate with you for free

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Hard to find in Thailand. However, I never sent any money to my wife, and would never do. Always, when we traveled somewhere, she always paid for herself.

Also, I took time off from work for 4 month, when our child was born. And she supported me. So, if a foreigner should find a Thai girl, make sure she pays for you and support you financially. And also occasionally pays the bill at a restaurant.

If she doesn't do this, she is nothing you want to spend your time with.

• Sad 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, scorecard said:

There's always twists.

I had legitimate international business dealings with a very wealthy / very successful Thai lady some years back. She had inherited wealth and had built her own big international business empire. To some extent she was copying her mother. At that time she was mid 30's, beautiful slim fit body.

She owned a massive modern home with about 12 bedrooms in the Supan Kwai area, every bedroom was a lage suite with several rooms and bathroom etc., and parking at each 'suite'.

Why? Because to compete with her mother she wanted about 8 to 10 live in hot boys, all between 18 to 25 years old.

Almost every evening she had dinner with her 'boys' all dressed in just small speedo bikinis (Live in: famous chef and kitchen staff, security, drivers ...  )

When dinner was completed the kitchen staff withdrew and she selected 1 or 2 or 3 boys to entertain her. The rest went back to their rooms.

She directed the activities which started with the selected boys doing nude / erect parades then told to come close so she could perform oral sex on each boy and lots more. Plus she liked macho gay / bi boys and loved to see macho gay boys engaged in gay sex activities. 

All the boys had very large salaries, big motorcycles etc. Plus credit cards all paid by the madam.

A lot more to the story but not today.  She was happy. 

Really ?

• Haha 1