LIVE: Donald Trump arrives for presidential debate in Atlanta

Social Media

38 minutes ago, connda said:

Anybody bother watching this.

Who won?

My guess:
(biden supporters - "Joe cleaned up!  100% potus material.  good for another 4 years.  trump is hitler")
(trump supporters - "trump beat the sox off biden.  100% potus material.  good for another 4 years.  biden is senile")

i watched it all live. trump won biden looked and talked all strange. trump said some dumb things as usual. denied some things etc. but poor biden. its inevitable now. 

• Agree 2

Xi, Putin, Kim J, the mullahs, et al, ALL watching and smelling blood and laughing at Biden.

Hard to ague the previous 3.5+ years have been very good for Americans during Trumps presidency and now even one more year of Biden is untenable leading to further catastrophe and massive failures under Biden. 

It's becoming clearer why SC Hur declined to prosecute Biden and indict him for treason. Biden gets to hide behind his imbecile defense but that could change next January.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Biden pulled off the State of the Union so well. So disappointing for him today but better he do real bad than a little bit bad so the talk of replacements can be open and public. 

I've been saying for years now that they wouldn't let Biden take part in this debate as he is unfit. They must know that so my assumption is they want him to be replaced.