Presidential debate is over, have your opinions changed ? What was your take ?

CharlieH

4 minutes ago, transam said:

Oh, so you want the crook again, probably right up your street.........🤫

He has America’s best interest in mind.

You wouldn’t know that, being a foreigner looking in trying to call the shots.

Ever thought of dealing with your own countries issues?  I’m sure they would love your opinion.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Biden didn't start any. Things could be handled differently for sure but Trump is much worse. John Stewart has done an excellent summary of the debates. That these are the candidates here and now is terrible. But I see hope on the horizon. Joe is a hero. Old age get's us all. 

Old age get's us all. 

Yes it does, but only Biden is so demented he thinks he can be POTUS for 4 more years.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, susanlea said:

Trump isn't a good debater but Biden is a fool. 5/10 Trump and 1/10 Biden. At least Trump uses his own words, Biden was being coached via an ear piece.

That's the second time I've seen that mentioned. If he did actually have one he's toast, even if it's just a hearing aid, IMO.

One of the saddest parts was that Joe couldn't speak for 2 minutes without going off topic. He was answering a question on abortion, which should be perhaps his strongest issue. Suddenly he was talking about immigration! Started saying girls were getting raped by their in-laws, their brothers and sisters..... WTF? Incoherent.

21 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Old age get's us all. 

Yes it does, but only Biden is so demented he thinks he can be POTUS for 4 more years.

It's not age.  I know 90 somethings that are sharp as a tack, and 60 somethings that have already lost the plot.