Presidential debate is over, have your opinions changed ? What was your take ?

CharlieH

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Sure, he could.

I just read a couple of news articles and it seem Biden is the only person who can personally decide that he will step away from his candidacy.

It seems there is no way that the party could decide that he has to be replaced and that will happen then.

Looking at Bidens performance today, he is too far gone that he doesn't even realize anymore how far he is gone.

So possibly, many people say likely, he won't step back. Because he still thinks he can do it.

That is why I hope for a heart attack - it doesn't have to kill him. But that should be reason enough for him to quit.

If he watches a replay and doesn't accept his political days are over he will be obviously incompetent and can be removed by some political mechanism I know exists but don't remember the name of. Harris fills in till January.

1 minute ago, John Drake said:

Yea, that's the change. Go back and look at that footage of him tripping up the steps to board planes. Even when he tripped, he had the agility and flexibility to get up. Now, he's stiff as a board and brittle as a peanut cluster.

81yo nearly 82yo. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Presnock said:

.......and to think that one of them could be the "leader of the so-called free world" in 6 months.   Putin and Co. must be doing the famous Russian Khazachok folk dance

if they can ever stop laughing at the candidates.

News flash - one of them is the "leader of the so-called free world" NOW.  

You have to wonder who is really ruining running the country today.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, G_Money said:

Thanks for confirming you have no specifics.

Still embarrassed to name your country of citizenship?  Most would be proud.

Tide has turned , methinks

CNN flash poll shows Trump debate winner by 2-to-1 margin

IMG_2769.jpeg.bd89d821fc31032bcda21f3abcc41d9d.jpeg

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Sure, he could.

I just read a couple of news articles and it seem Biden is the only person who can personally decide that he will step away from his candidacy.

It seems there is no way that the party could decide that he has to be replaced and that will happen then.

Looking at Bidens performance today, he is too far gone that he doesn't even realize anymore how far he is gone.

So possibly, many people say likely, he won't step back. Because he still thinks he can do it.

That is why I hope for a heart attack - it doesn't have to kill him. But that should be reason enough for him to quit.

pretty sure Biden will do as he is told

• Like 1

2 hours ago, transam said:

Blimey, yours didn't work........😪

he he is, the poster with

2 hours ago, xylophone said:

It is what he is doing to the USA and its people, not to mention its standing in the eyes of the world, with a compulsive liar and convicted felon as potential president.......

"You have somebody who probably shouldn't be President, and somebody who can't be President."

"What you saw was a candidate who is deeply vulnerable and a president who cannot take advantage of that.

CNN chief national correspondent John King said there was a contrast between the two candidates - and Biden wasn't impressive.

On the other hand, King said: "Donald Trump broke the fact machine more times than I could count tonight."

Over 90 minutes, a raspy-voiced Biden struggled to deliver his lines and counter a sharp though deeply dishonest former President Donald Trump

Trump, 78, appeared to coast through the debate with little trouble, even as he rattled off one falsehood after another without being effectively challenged. 

PS. For the record I believe Biden needs to be replaced, albeit a bit late in the piece, if the Democrats are to have a chance later this year. Not sure that Harris will be that popular.

yeah, of cousre Trump was lying nonstop, will Biden be fact checked at all for his 'fine people' comment, thats been a proven edited story by cnn etc, Biden used it repeatedly amongst others

15 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Trump watched as his opponent fell by the wayside and his own chances of being president likely diminish too ..a new enthused younger candidate, with hopefully as a dignified an exit for Mr Biden that they can muster, is bad news for Don. 

In the next couple months??!! Puuuuleeease! Newsom is known as a complete moron and could never have any popularity in dozens of states. The rest no one can learn about in 120 days or so.  Newsom is toast...next

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

pretty sure Biden will do as he is told

He’s a threat to the new Dems democracy!

The dems molded and shaped a man who was a moderate into a cultural Marxist supporter methinks

A 2003 article by the far left 

SPLC, see any similarities going on today ? I see tons.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2003/cultural-marxism-catching

I think the Dems might have just won the White House.

They will have an open convention now, and whomever they pick will be young and vibrant and a believer in democracy. Their candidate (e.g., Newsome or Michelle Obama) will face off against a convicted felon. The Dem age will no longer be a factor. Also, the R war machine won't have as much time to come up with negative memes, while everybody already has all the ammunition they needs against the felon.

It's quite possible the Repubs now will also hold an open convention, and neither current candidate will be on the ballot.

Repubs would have go with a moderate, so when there are two new candidates on the ballot, it will be a win-win for the US.

Bye Biden, bye felon.

• Sad 3
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1