Biden Vows to Return for Second Debate Against Trump Despite Disastrous Performance

Social Media

1 hour ago, atpeace said:

Context? Yep, trump may not have had much to do with low inflation but comparing the USA to the rest of the world after the financial crisis is hard.  The USA had a minor cold and was off to the races in no time and much of the rest world really never recovered, hence the low inflation.

I cited 2019 because the other poster proudly cited 2019. 😉

Feel free to use the linked database and make a comparison between the U.S. and other developped countries over several years. It will show that the inflation levels have been similar and rather well correlated for decades, as it is also the case today.

1 minute ago, candide said:

I cited 2019 because the other poster proudly cited 2019. 😉

Feel free to use the linked database and make a comparison between the U.S. and other developped countries over several years. It will show that the inflation levels have been similar and rather well correlated for decades, as it is also the case today.

UK 2% inflation

US 3.4% inflation

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Weakest argument ever. Like a drink driving offence that resulted in a tree being damaged. 

You can't argue inflation or borders so just throw mud.

Talking about weak arguments... 😀

Bragging about weak inflation in 2019 while it was higher than in other developped countries!

Edited by candide

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

But does she want to be president?

She knows first-hand how difficult that job is. Does she really want to make her life miserable and become president?

She has repeatedly, vehemently said "NO!"

She may need to take one for the team. Otherwise, kiss elections goodbye forever in the US.

• Haha 1

Just now, HappyExpat57 said:

She has repeatedly, vehemently said "NO!"

She may need to take one for the team. Otherwise, kiss elections goodbye forever in the US.

With drug addicts they say those addicts really have to lie in their own excrement in the gutter so that they realize how bad it is and then they have the motivation to stop the drugs.

Somehow it seems to me many Americans need a similar experience. As long as they still think a maniac is the right leader for their country they obviously didn't fall deep enough until now. Maybe they need 4 more years of Trump or 8 more years or whatever to realize that they want to get out of that gutter. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

vigor may not be the best word to associate with biden at the moment. 

Yes I was surprised by his turnaround. The debate was indeed a blip a one-off. He was at his normal best in his rallies. Voters will ultimately vote for person with the policies for the people and someone with the right temperament and good character. Trump lacking in all those key elements. 

12 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

With drug addicts they say those addicts really have to lie in their own excrement in the gutter so that they realize how bad it is and then they have the motivation to stop the drugs.

Somehow it seems to me many Americans need a similar experience. As long as they still think a maniac is the right leader for their country they obviously didn't fall deep enough until now. Maybe they need 4 more years of Trump or 8 more years or whatever to realize that they want to get out of that gutter. 

I've seen interviews of red hats at rallies saying they WANT a dictator to run the country. Idiots!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, susanlea said:

UK 2% inflation

US 3.4% inflation

When? Which source? Another unbacked claim! I understand why you don't want to cite your sources! 😀

https://www.imf.org/external/datamapper/PCPIPCH@WEO/WEOWORLD/GBR/USA

On the other hand, for the last four published quarters, UK GDP growth 0.2%, USA 3% (×15)

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/sn02784/

Screenshot_20240629_062749_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I've seen interviews of red hats at rallies saying they WANT a dictator to run the country. Idiots!

Yes, idiots.

But then, most of them will never have experienced a dictatorship.

Maybe they need to experience that before they realize what they don't want.

Not that I like that idea, but it seems that is what millions of Americans "need". 

Just now, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Not too shabby an option though. Work a bit hard for 4 months. Be president. 

Who wants to be president.

Let's just assume for a minute people would come to you and ask you to be their president. Pick any country you like, any party, or no party, whatever. Would you want that job?

Personally, I wouldn't want it.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Yes I was surprised by his turnaround. The debate was indeed a blip a one-off. He was at his normal best in his rallies. Voters will ultimately vote for person with the policies for the people and someone with the right temperament and good character. Trump lacking in all those key elements. 

It sure was a one-off.  Biden is the sharpest tool in the shed, no doubt. 

• Love It 1

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Yes, idiots.

But then, most of them will never have experienced a dictatorship.

Maybe they need to experience that before they realize what they don't want.

Not that I like that idea, but it seems that is what millions of Americans "need". 

The problem - if that traitor ever gets back to plopping his burgeoning buttocks back in the White House, he'll never leave, and will instead place horrible people in places of authority all over the country who will implement the Project 2025 agenda. And if you aren't aware of what THAT is, you might want to take a peek. If THAT doesn't chill you to the bone, then you are a white Christian Nationalist.

https://www.project2025.org/

Have you noticed NOT one Democratic talking head is talking about or joyously waiting for the second Presidential debate scheduled for September. Hmmm wonder why. Only one talking about it is the cognitive mentally unfit Biden himself. Tells you all you need to know,  and now **Biden's regime protection media activists are not trying to cover this up. Humiliation for Biden and more great additions to his failed and pathetic legacy

Too funny. The good thing though is Biden "finally beat medicare" 

LOL

**Joes so awesome,,,I'll have you know...

Edited by illisdean
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

The problem - if that traitor ever gets back to plopping his burgeoning buttocks back in the White House, he'll never leave, and will instead place horrible people in places of authority all over the country who will implement the Project 2025 agenda. And if you aren't aware of what THAT is, you might want to take a peek. If THAT doesn't chill you to the bone, then you are a white Christian Nationalist.

I don't like Trump, I think it would be bad if he would be president again, and I think many of his voters and supporters are stupid, unhinged, and lots of other things.

But I still have a little hope in the American system in general. Even if he tries to become president for life or something like that, I don't think he will be able to do that.

My opinion doesn't come after studying that subject for a long time, lots of research, etc. It's just a gut feeling.

And even if I would research it in detail, I wouldn't be able to change it. And I am not an American and I never was in that country, and I don't intend to ever go there. 

We will all see what will happen. It's more than difficult to foresee the future. 

17 minutes ago, dhupverg said:

It sure was a one-off.  Biden is the sharpest tool in the shed, no doubt. 

Well you can’t argue that he has the tools to turn the economy around after handed a failed economy by Trump. The best economy among the developed countries and powering the world economy currently. 

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Yes, Chicken Little.

• Sad 1

Why doesn't Joe boy just retire and finish off his time with grace? Feel sorry for the guy; he just embarrasses himself. The US electoral system is broke if this pair is the only viable option. Young and switched on folk with no dirt or ego should be in the running. Someone like Jake Sullivan... good speaker, no palaver. People of age (zero connection with much of the populace) should not be allowed to run. All about money innit.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Tug said:

It sure would have helped if president Biden let everyone know he was sick with a cold,trump did the usual lie and spin on stage presence trump won hands down on policy obviously Biden I’d like to see Biden drop out but regardless he will get my vote over Trump without reservation the team in place will continue to move us forward 

Sort your prose out dude, can't make head nor tail of that jumble of words lol.

• Confused 1