What do you think of women with tattoos?

MalcolmB

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

definitely the guys idea, girls can fall for guys quite quickly, desperate and all that

True. Far worse though actually when they get it done on the shoulder. I've spotted quite a few of those too. Sad. 

Different subject: I was with one once who had her entire backside covered with some sort of Japanese style artwork. It was quite beautifully done and somehow it was a turn-on. Not sure I would want to awaken to it every morning though. 

14 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

Different subject: I was with one once who had her entire backside covered with some sort of Japanese style artwork. It was quite beautifully done and somehow it was a turn-on. Not sure I would want to awaken to it every morning though. 

Yeah I've seen those and an entire back, probably best of the bad bunch. A really hot girl had a back tattoo in Baccara agogo looked good but would have been even better without

Do you like your car to be painted like tattoos?

Do you like your house to be painted like tattoos?

Do you like your room to be painted like tattoos?

The tattoo is the symbol to get used to "wearing" the body implanted chips which all the chips are wireless.......

When in something install a chip (dog -cat-staff etc) means that someone is the boss and someone else is the slave ....."doublex channel".......

Edited by Paris333
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, G_Money said:

I don’t mind them on a hot woman.

Raises the kink factor.  Not all but many heavily tattooed women are more open for kinky sex.

Me likes that 

How does one know this? What would many be? Assumptions run rampant here, many thinking they can say most when they've only been with two or maybe three.

57 minutes ago, jayboy said:

Tattoos do have one useful purpose, however: they silently tell us that the wearer is a moron without putting us to the trouble of speaking to them to verify that fact.

Sometimes it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, rather than speak up and remove all doubt. 

I think this cap fits you well. 

• Agree 1

On 7/2/2024 at 7:12 PM, jvs said:

I do not know if you realize it but you are a real man!

A winner!

Twenty one years old,sold a very successful business and was married twice already!

Add a Rolex and a new girlfriend ,you are sooo amazing but there is just one thing,no one here believes you.

You are just another troll.

Sorry forgot to mention the Raptor,the truck to get to compensate your small willy.

Probably everyone should have a tattoo of their blood type on their upper chest.

35 minutes ago, Korat Kiwi said:

Sometimes it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, rather than speak up and remove all doubt. 

I think this cap fits you well. 

Tattoos tend not to age well. As the years go by, skins wrinkle, tastes change, and even the boldest tattoos begin to blur and fade. Those who use their flesh as message boards can be left stranded in time. Apart from the more obvious dangers of dirty needles leading to infections or blood poisoning, tattoos are often offensive on purely aesthetic grounds. Brits have never been known as a particularly visually aware or adept people, but the sheer uglification of public spaces by tattoos is reaching intolerable levels. Those who prowl the streets with hideous inky splodges crawling up their thick necks are not a pretty sight. These are not the picturesquely decorated heroes of Moby Dick or jolly Jack Tars with tales of Tangiers and Trafalgar: they are making a visual statement of their own crass stupidity.

On 7/2/2024 at 12:08 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

Different folks, different strokes but I'd rather have a girlfriend with a liking for tats than a girlfriend who worked for years in a "massage" parlour, as an example.

Do cashiers have tatts?

Asking for a friend.