As a Farang: Have you ever been slapped by an Asian...other than your wife?

1 hour ago, 1FinickyOne said:

what did you do to provoke that? I can't imagine. I would think a baht bus driver would hit not slap.

It was a double slap hitting both of my ears. Pretty vicious. I won't entertain your bait suggesting that I deserved it.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

what did you do to provoke that? I can't imagine. I would think a baht bus driver would hit not slap.

I forget what he did not do.

It was a long time ago.

I read his post which I found on google.

It was some sort of physical confrontation.

I hate violence of all kinds.

Anywhere, anyhow.

Slapped only one time in my life and I share for the humor. First Wife, US and not too long after we were married. Sleeping soundly and I got slapped, out of the blue hearing the words, “you better not”. She had been dreaming and saw me with another girl. Ha! Nice to be loved … well, it lasted 4 1/2 years.

18 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Dear Folks,

I do not know about you, but I have never been slapped by an Asian, in Asia, either East Asia or Southeast Asia....not even once.

The last time I was slapped by an Asian, was when my Asian wife from HK slapped me, and for no reason.

I had, one morning, brought her a cup of coffee, trying to coax her out of bed.

And instead of drinking the brew that I brought her, she jumped out of bed and slapped me, HARD.

I did NOT FALL OVER, like the English teacher in Phuket.

But, it stung, just the same.

I did not cry...

But, I felt like crying.

Tears welled up in my eyes, just from the smart of the slap.

I can tell you, that that was the beginning of the end of my marriage to that HK slapper/flapper woman.

She was a really smart lady, and her family owned a newspaper in HK.

But, no matter if she was wealthy, it made no difference to me....because.....

I refuse to be slapped around by some Asian wife of mine.

I refuse to believe that Asians slap anyone for no reason.....

Not unless they are a bit schizophrenic, which was the case with my wife, who often saw nonexistent things crawling on the walls of our house, in the USA, on the East Coast, someplace near Allentown, and by this I mean....

Phoenixville PA

I went to Penn.

And she to that lousy school in Phoenixville.

I will not write much more, while I try to figure out why more people do not love Phoenixville.

BY THE WAY, FOLKS.....

Guess who else graduated from West Chester

image.png.4120efd0ec12a87a2de0a866bdeaf658.png

Jill!

So, my Hong Kong wife who slapped me graduated from the same school as JILL!

By the way, in order to get to West Chester University from Collegeville, then you must travel and traverse through Phoenixville 

image.png.6ecd5384d5884f38b20043cd5e281ef2.png

All the town names in that part of Pennsylvania are exceedingly difficult to remember how to spell.

Actually, the area there is quite nice.

Sometimes, I feel homesick for that part of Pennsylvania, and for those times.

There are no tailors, that I know of, in Collegeville.

And, I have never been slapped in Collegeville, either, other than by that Honkonger, my wife.

I once spent some time at Ursinus, however.

And the teachers there were better than any teachers here, I might add.

OK.

Just a few random thoughts that I hope you might appreciate.

Best regards,

Gamma

If I had been, I would still be in Jail. 

Had a bar girl on 22 slap me, in fact she did it twice when I laughed after the first one. Its still a funny story but still a wtf is going on sort of thing.

Frustration, stupidity and inability to communicate or see and understand reason likely led her to choose violence.

I generally see it as a childish weak response, like a four year old lashing out in a tantrum without a dash of consideration of the potential consequences.

Education and lack of understanding of right an wrong no doubt plays a part when someone lashes out, particularly at someone twice their size.

I suspect the phuket case had different reasons, perhaps a self righteous arrogance, or loss of face but for me still a massive sign of a very weak persons, resorting to violence, to a woman and to a customer, maybe a mental breakdown.

Lots of Karens' out there, they will push a lot of buttons but losing your head and resorting to aggression or even violence and you will henceforth also be Karen, for eternity and beyond.

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Not unless they are a bit schizophrenic, which was the case with my wife, who often saw nonexistent things crawling on the walls of our house, in the USA, on the East Coast, someplace near Allentown, and by this I mean....

Phoenixville PA

I guess we were from the same neck of the woods, I grew up in Pottstown and moved away a few times and kept finding my way back, so this time I went as far away as I could get, to Chiang Mai. My old high school girlfriend was from Schwenksville and went to Ursinus college, yes, some of those towns are hard to spell like the Schuylkill river among others.

11 minutes ago, Tedly said:

I guess we were from the same neck of the woods, I grew up in Pottstown and moved away a few times and kept finding my way back, so this time I went as far away as I could get, to Chiang Mai. My old high school girlfriend was from Schwenksville and went to Ursinus college, yes, some of those towns are hard to spell like the Schuylkill river among others.

As I said...

Hard to spell.

On 7/4/2024 at 10:07 PM, GammaGlobulin said:

Dear Folks,

I do not know about you, but I have never been slapped by an Asian, in Asia, either East Asia or Southeast Asia....not even once.

The last time I was slapped by an Asian, was when my Asian wife from HK slapped me, and for no reason.

I had, one morning, brought her a cup of coffee, trying to coax her out of bed.

And instead of drinking the brew that I brought her, she jumped out of bed and slapped me, HARD.

I did NOT FALL OVER, like the English teacher in Phuket.

But, it stung, just the same.

I did not cry...

But, I felt like crying.

Tears welled up in my eyes, just from the smart of the slap.

I can tell you, that that was the beginning of the end of my marriage to that HK slapper/flapper woman.

She was a really smart lady, and her family owned a newspaper in HK.

But, no matter if she was wealthy, it made no difference to me....because.....

I refuse to be slapped around by some Asian wife of mine.

I refuse to believe that Asians slap anyone for no reason.....

Phoenixville PA

I went to Penn.

And she to that lousy school in Phoenixville.

I will not write much more, while I try to figure out why more people do not love Phoenixville.

BY THE WAY, FOLKS.....

Guess who else graduated from West Chester

image.png.4120efd0ec12a87a2de0a866bdeaf658.png

Jill!

So, my Hong Kong wife who slapped me graduated from the same school as JILL!

By the way, in order to get to West Chester University from Collegeville, then you must travel and traverse through Phoenixville 

image.png.6ecd5384d5884f38b20043cd5e281ef2.png

All the town names in that part of Pennsylvania are exceedingly difficult to remember how to spell.

Actually, the area there is quite nice.

Sometimes, I feel homesick for that part of Pennsylvania, and for those times.

There are no tailors, that I know of, in Collegeville.

And, I have never been slapped in Collegeville, either, other than by that Honkonger, my wife.

I once spent some time at Ursinus, however.

And the teachers there were better than any teachers here, I might add.

OK.

Just a few random thoughts that I hope you might appreciate.

Best regards,

Gamma

There a lot of parents that should have been slapped and sterilized ..   so nonsense dribble would not exist

Once, at one of the markets in Jomtien.

A, what looked like a crackhead woman brushed past me and dropped her purse. She, of course, blamed me and started a verbal tirade. I said nothing, only backed away. She approached again and slapped me a second time. She raised her hand again and I grabbed her wrist to which she started yelling.

My wife and one of the staff at the market intervened and they dragged her away lol.

If she hit me a third time I would have given her a slap back 

I have lived in Thailand for over 20 years and have never been slapped by a Thai, including my Thai wife. During that time, I've never been slapped by a Farang either, but I've been threatened by one during a heated discussion at a golf club.

• 3 weeks later...

My wife slapped me last year. There was a huge crisis in our marriage, but two months later we could sort it out. In the end, we reconciled and kissed each other passionately, but just after that long kiss she slapped me across my face. As my eyes were shut, I didn't see that coming. "You deserved it", she said, as I stood there with her handprint on my left cheek.
I still love her, anyway 😛

Before her, other 3 girls slapped me in the past. Jealousy, misunderstandings, etc were the reason. One of them slapped me because I was trying to "save" my friend from her in the middle of a party, who didn't like her 😅

So yeah, I've been slapped by women 😜

Edited by Peter73

My father in law wanted a son. Had 4 daughters instead poor feller. So no, i avoid irritating the wife because he forced her to learn Muy Thai growing up and she throws elbows and knees like a mad lad....best to steer clear till she's had her morning cup of joe ya know