Posted (edited)

That's about what, a 140 gram necklace?

I sympathize with the poor Indian gentleman.:coffee1:

Edited by Gsxrnz
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Further background checks revealed that Kittiyakorn was no stranger to law enforcement, with previous theft allegations and outstanding warrants to her name.

Kittiyakorn, currently detained, faces severe charges under nighttime theft.

Hopefully the courts will take her recent and previous crimes more seriously, as she seems to think change in lifestyle is not a priority to keep her freedom to rob people.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Gsxrnz said:

That's about what, a 140 gram necklace?

I sympathize with the poor Indian gentleman.:coffee1:

According to local radio; Pattaya 103FM; the victim is a 33 year old man from Singapore.

• Haha 1

One story mentioned them knowing each other for 4 years.  All of us would start dropping our guard by then.

Temptation of expensive items finally got the best of her again.  You display expensive items and you are inviting attention from others, some may think the gold looks better on them.

Posted (edited)

This sort of criminal activity makes my blood boil,  I cannot stand cheats and lairs,  they are the scum dogs of society 

Let's leave it at that shall we ... I don't wish to incriminate myself.

Edited by steven100
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, steven100 said:

This sort of criminal activity makes my blood boil,  I cannot stand cheats and lairs,  they are the scum dogs of society 

Let's leave it at that shall we ... I don't wish to incriminate myself.

Now I am curious  about  your inferred guilt !  Cheats, liars, scum ?

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

When I first met my wife to be she insisted that I buy a gold necklace with a Buddhist amulet to wear it was 4 baht gold. Over the years I refuse to wear it and it's been in our safe for the past 15 years. At the time I bought it gold was 7,000 baht so it's been a good investment if I ever decide to sell it.

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Or at least a freelancer who works the same venues every night. If they know you can find them, the chances of theft go dramatically down. 

Don't know about that..... I have always put the freelancers, particularly those that wander say the Beach Rd, as higher risk. 

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, champers said:

According to local radio; Pattaya 103FM; the victim is a 33 year old man from Singapore.

I've never understood why blind people go travelling. 

The old knock out drug on the nipples ploy.

one of the oldest tricks in the book. 

The scam was simple -- the women allegedly laced their lips and breasts with strong sedatives and then robbed their clients when the drugs took effect.

8 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Don't know about that..... I have always put the freelancers, particularly those that wander say the Beach Rd, as higher risk. 

I'm talking about freelancers who work in nightclubs and bars and return to the same venues often. The street walkers are always a risk, in any country.