Adam Schiff Advocates Cognitive Tests for Biden and Trump

14 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

You all need to reread the photo report. He arrived in the afternoon.. For a planned physical. requested the cognitive test while there. Geez, what is with you Dems? twisting something so blatantly in front of your eyes just to make this OP show trump in a bad light? I can not comprehend your need to do such things. You are as blind as Biden is to his problems. 

Personally, I do not care who wins. As long as it does not affect my life in Thailand. But it irks me to see stupidity at such a level simply because you want to vote your way. Step back. Look at everything and make an assessment. Stop using any OP as a chance to criticize the opposition. The way you all act seems like you are ready to go to war over it. 

Clearly you missed the bit about his visit not being planned, the hospital staff not having been advised in advance, the doctor traveling in the vehicle with Trump. 
Stuff that is observable fact, not statements that cannot be proven false or true. 

Trump requesting the Montreal Cognitive Assessment Test, because of course Trump knew this test existed and perhaps just wanted to try it out for a bit of fun.

Do at least try to keep it credible.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, cdemundo said:

"a running mate who is hugely unpopular and very scary"

Is this true?

I was not aware of this.

Oh yes, do some research on her, look at her record as district attorney in San Francisco, and as attorney general in California, she is very scary. 

• Like 1

IMO a good suggestion. It would clarify who is unfit for office on mental grounds.

Of course, Trump already is, as a convicted felon.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Clearly you missed the bit about his visit not being planned, the hospital staff not having been advised in advance, the doctor traveling in the vehicle with Trump. 
Stuff that is observable fact, not statements that cannot be proven false or true. 

Trump requesting the Montreal Cognitive Assessment Test, because of course Trump knew this test existed and perhaps just wanted to try it out for a bit of fun.

Do at least try to keep it credible.

Ohh you mean this credible medical report and statement from the hospital? 

191124000153-trump-wh-memo.webp.3b5f986ee0a6e6294d2f94559dd69dd0.webp

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

Ohh you mean this credible medical report and statement from the hospital? 

191124000153-trump-wh-memo.webp.3b5f986ee0a6e6294d2f94559dd69dd0.webp

It wasn’t from the hospital, it was from the WH doctor.

You might want to check who his boss was.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I think that's a great idea, and I think it would show that neither man is up for the job. At a minimum Trump is semi senile, and insane, and there's no doubt that Biden is too old for the job. In an ideal world they would both be replaced with competent leaders and far younger far more vital candidates. 

Instead we're stuck with a madman who could possibly be the most dangerous person on the planet, and a very old man who is no longer up for the job, and who has a running mate who is hugely unpopular and very scary. A very sad moment in America and the world. 

History is full of madman with crazy ideas about how to make things better. This is how America became so good in the past. Who is to say that Trumps ideas and crazy ideas and actions would not make America great again. Because currently, America bites the big one. And is getting worse instead of better. I would have to ask though. I do not see you living in the USA currently. There must be more than one reason for this.

Personally, I live a richer fuller life in Thailand than in the USA. Mostly because I saw the country spirally towards disaster with those running the country. It is still in that downward spiral. America is no longer strong. Freedoms are gone or heavily policed. Costs of living are expensive. Jobless and homelessness is high. 

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

@thaibeachlovers

“I'd like to see Schiff take one. He comes across to me as not quite right in the brain department”.

This Dem is a liar & cheat !

Typical of the dem radical propaganda  BS!

America witnessed his devious gaslighting for years. He can’t be trusted! 

Adam Schiff censured by House for 'false' allegations on Trump-Russia collusion

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/adam-schiff-censured-house-false-allegations-trump-russia-collusion

Edited by riclag
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Funny... I believe it was Biden's cokehead son who worked for the Ukrainians and forced Biden to get the Prosecutor fired - I wonder why?  lol

Lame deflection.

FD-1023 anyone?

Edited by candide
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, riclag said:

@thaibeachlovers

“I'd like to see Schiff take one. He comes across to me as not quite right in the brain department”.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/adam-schiff-censured-house-false-allegations-trump-russia-collusion

Voted only by Republicans! Who would have thought? 😀

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, riclag said:

@thaibeachlovers

Another link to the same FOX News that admitted in court to broadcasting lies.

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

The only one to run might be someone with immense lot of money to invest into a campaign by themselves. Michelle Obama can beat Trump by far.

However, she doesn't make a move in this direction and also Harris has to give up.

Likely to happen? I doubt it.🙏

what a stupid unfounded comment. those who say this say it out of panic hoping yo rally troops under the obama name. as usual, you make unfounded guesses out of the air

• Like 2

13 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

History is full of madman with crazy ideas about how to make things better. This is how America became so good in the past. Who is to say that Trumps ideas and crazy ideas and actions would not make America great again. Because currently, America bites the big one. And is getting worse instead of better. I would have to ask though. I do not see you living in the USA currently. There must be more than one reason for this.

Personally, I live a richer fuller life in Thailand than in the USA. Mostly because I saw the country spirally towards disaster with those running the country. It is still in that downward spiral. America is no longer strong. Freedoms are gone or heavily policed. Costs of living are expensive. Jobless and homelessness is high. 

America is doomed, regardless. Trump may or may not slow the decline. Or he may hasten it with his ignorant trade barriers and trade wars. Nobody knows. No doubt the nation is spiraling out of control. That has been happening for a long time. 

On 7/9/2024 at 1:44 PM, BobBKK said:

Schiff is the mastermind of the Russia hoax nonsense. But let's test them both - no problem.

You mean the attempt by Russia to influence the 2016 elections?

Do you think they didn't try to swing the vote to Trump?

• Haha 2

On 7/9/2024 at 6:30 PM, Lacessit said:

IMO a good suggestion. It would clarify who is unfit for office on mental grounds.

Of course, Trump already is, as a convicted felon.

Stop making it up. There is nothing in the constitution to say a felon can not be president. The only way to ban Trump on those grounds is an amendment to the constitution.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Stop making it up. There is nothing in the constitution to say a felon can not be president. The only way to ban Trump on those grounds is an amendment to the constitution.

Just because it is not in the constitution does not mean he is unfit, nor does it mean a convicted felon should not serve as president. How could these men who wrote it predict something as dark as a Trump? 

The framers of the constitution were vastly over rated men. Some were well intentioned, but many were deeply flawed. 

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The 14th amendment would have make him ineligible to run for President if not for corrupt Supreme Court handed him a reprieve. 

• Haha 1

On 7/9/2024 at 12:13 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

So let me get this right.

Trump and his supporters are pumping the idea that President Biden is suffering serious cognitive decline and are calling for him to withdraw.

But surely if President Biden is suffering serious cognitive decline this would make beating Biden in the election easy.

Something doesn’t add up.

However, if Trump is engaging in ‘accusation confession’ then all of a sudden, things do add up.

Just about everyone thinks Biden is suffering serious cognitive decline and are calling for him to withdraw.

No calculator required.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Just about everyone thinks Biden is suffering serious cognitive decline and are calling for him to withdraw.

No calculator required.

His rambling on about Hannibal Lecter, sharks and batteries.

I get your point.

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Just because it is not in the constitution does not mean he is unfit, nor does it mean a convicted felon should not serve as president. How could these men who wrote it predict something as dark as a Trump? 

The framers of the constitution were vastly over rated men. Some were well intentioned, but many were deeply flawed. 

If you want to start lashing out with the "dark" comment, I can think of several presidents that were darker, and one is even in that job right now. Supporting a country that has killed thousands of children in 8 months is pretty dark, is it not?

It must be pretty upsetting that the man you despise is possibly going to win, despite all your but, but, buts, and the present incumbent looks more like a has been every day. I saw him on tv today and he looked so orange he might have hepatitis.

Whatever your opinion, the fact is that there is nothing in the constitution to prevent Trump from becoming president.

19 minutes ago, nauseus said:

No calculator required.

I hope he stay in the race, as that makes it more likely that Trump wins.

If they replaced Biden with someone better he would likely lose.

My ideal replacement would be Clinton.

• Haha 1

On 7/10/2024 at 9:09 AM, spidermike007 said:

America is doomed, regardless. Trump may or may not slow the decline. Or he may hasten it with his ignorant trade barriers and trade wars. Nobody knows. No doubt the nation is spiraling out of control. That has been happening for a long time. 

Tied to the civil rights movement, emboldened and funded by the Welfare State, voters figured out they could vote themselves money from the treasury.  And politicians figured out that keeping the economy in a constant state of turmoil and decline would scare the voters into doing whatever the state wanted.  Then, they decided that Corporations are people, too and opened the floodgates to massive donations to curry favor.

It's pretty well hooped unless someone comes in and cleans it up.

Edited by impulse
  • Agree 2