Foreign Mafia Intimidates Locals in Pattaya

webfact

1 hour ago, NowNow said:

No, that says there are a lot of stupid sheep/bigots out there. Thanks for illuminating.

Sure it is! I guess you have learned how to fight in a minority stance all your life, and sadly still believe you are right.

On 7/22/2024 at 2:56 PM, NowNow said:

You haven't ever been to the location or seen these people, have you?

These are predominately teenagers just having fun riding around. Not interested in violence nor criminality. That's why you very rarely read about them, other than riding around on motorcycles being a bit of a nuisance. More likely they will be supporting local businesses. Local 'Mango with sticky rice and coconut milk' stand does a roaring business when they are in town. You won't see them in bars, fighting and feeling up women for hire. Yet, you felt compelled to refer to them as horrible, violent human beings. Quite disgusting, but not surprising from you sitting behind your keyboard with no real life experience of the subject.

What nonsense ..riding around at all hours of night making noise and causing danger, supporting local business?  Hilarious 😂 😂 You are the person behind a keyboard spouting junk 

Edited by pixelaoffy

1 minute ago, pixelaoffy said:

What nonsense ..riding around at all hours if night making noise and causing danger.   You are the person behind a keyboard spouting junk 

Where's the violence involved in riding around at night? I guess you added "causing danger" for dramatic effect 😊Dangerously keeping locals afloat by renting their motorcycles, eating their mango and sticky rice and using their massages shops. 

I don't see too many Kuwaitis in the news here for violent acts or criminality.

• Haha 1

On 7/20/2024 at 12:43 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Maybe I missed something, what does that story have to do with the/a mafia? 

The author of the article in the OP should have used the word "gang" instead of "mafia."   To most native English speakers, "mafia" means organized criminal groups similar in structure to such Italian-inspired groups as Al Capone's Chicago mob or the fictional Corleone family in The Godfather.  "Gang" has several meanings.  It can mean criminals who band together for strength and mutual protection (John Dillinger's gang of bank robbers), but can also mean a group of young people who engage in rowdy behavior that sometimes violates the law.  (The gang of teenagers defaced the building with graffiti).

The young Kuwati men who do the street racing are a gang in the second sense.  Their behavior is annoying and against Thai law, but it isn't intended to hurt anyone.  It could become dangerous, mainly to themselves, because neither rental motorcycles nor Pattaya's streets are made for racing.  In the past, I have seen the "gangs" of Kuwati street racers and never felt threatened by them.  That said, I sure as hell wouldn't want a hotel room near the site of their races.

Edited by Evil Penevil

• 1 month later...
On 7/10/2024 at 9:55 AM, Gottfrid said:

Yep, it´s the people from the religion of peace. Just as always, gathering up and trying to build their areas with violence. They are horrible human beings, that only brings problem and destruction wherever they go.

Interesting take... So the Thai Muslims are predisposed to this same behaviour? And the guy who kicked the doctor off the steps in Phuket was one of the famous Swiss Muslims... Or the guy who clocked the lady at the mall - also a Swiss Muslim?

Get off the internet and go touch grass 🤡🤡🤡.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Aviatorhi said:

Interesting take... So the Thai Muslims are predisposed to this same behaviour? And the guy who kicked the doctor off the steps in Phuket was one of the famous Swiss Muslims... Or the guy who clocked the lady at the mall - also a Swiss Muslim?

Get off the internet and go touch grass 🤡🤡🤡.

Sometimes, things really baffles me! I am not really sure what you are trying to do here. Why would to isolated incidents have anything to do with my post. Also why would the Swiss persons you mention be Muslims? And, even if I look away from that, do the 2 persons you present and others outside the Muslim community outweigh their violence and terror they spread all over the world?

Let´s get down to the cold hard facts, dude! (Regarding the clowns, I assume you posted 3 pictures of your passport photo.)

Let´s just start with a big bite. Look here:        image-2-islamist-terrorist-attacks-575x219.png

After that, we just get into the mindset: All I live for is Allah, and I do everything in the name of Allah. I go to war for Allah, I die for Allah and I kill for Allah. At the same time, they seem to have an even more complexed and deeply rooted "face" thing in the Muslim world than in Thailand. It looks like women are only there to please their men and to serve them. We can read that children are thought how to fight and shoot at very early age and also shown dead bodies so they will be strong as a man. The system effectively gets rid of the weak and uneducated, by telling them paradise awaits if you die a martyr. Their leadership calls USA and the western world for the enemy and The Great Satan, which is also what they teach children in school.

All this results in an ability to not even be able to say hello to each other. Instead it´s peace be unto you, As Salaam Alaikum. One wonder directly, if that peace is the message sent to the rest of the world or if it´s reserved only for Muslims? Many also go one step further into the blindfolded madness. They greet each other with Insallah, which means "If God wills", and the other part respond Alhamdullilah, which means "Praise be to God". That is just a result of 100% brainwashing since birth. The common belief is that all who not worship Allah are infidels.

The reason for their mindset: It´s easy to see why people in Muslim societies turns out as they do. It all comes down to one single and narrow part from birth and all through life. We are talking effective brain washing. Children are told to listen and blindly do as they are told. They get filled with information that has been redacted and twisted to present Islam and the Arabic world, especially The Islamic State, as great and good, while the western world is described as the evil Satan.

Besides all that, you have the sounding from the minarets five times a day. Out with the mat and show your praise to Allah and the five pillars of faith. The five praying times are: Fajr, Dhuhr, Àsr, Maghrib, Ìsha. This keeps on from before sunrise to late evening, and contributes to a whole outstanding level of progress in the brain washing procedure. Looking at the five pillars of faith, they also have no acceptance of any other belief. Just to look at Shahadah, that holds the profession of faith called Kalimah. Something that directly presents "There is no God but Allah, and that Muhammad is his messenger".

The most strange thing of all is that Islamic teaching requires every Muslim to engage in ritualistic washing before prayer. That includes hands, arm, feet and legs. One might think that would take a lot of time away from work. It also teaches that the ones who pray must be modestly dressed in clean clothing. That´s faith and philosophy creates 100% discrimination. It will be very hard for construction workers, to well and elegant dressed office workers.

Let´s take another horrible peace of fact: Chart showing acceptance of homosexuality is low or extremely low across the region

After this, you will find a lot of great news by following this link: https://www.fondapol.org/en/study/islamist-terrorist-attacks-in-the-world-1979-2019/

I know it only goes as far as 2019, but if anything, it´s even worse today.

This contribution from Gottfrid is Free! Cheers!

5 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Sometimes, things really baffles me! I am not really sure what you are trying to do here. Why would to isolated incidents have anything to do with my post. Also why would the Swiss persons you mention be Muslims? And, even if I look away from that, do the 2 persons you present and others outside the Muslim community outweigh their violence and terror they spread all over the world?

Let´s get down to the cold hard facts, dude! (Regarding the clowns, I assume you posted 3 pictures of your passport photo.)

Let´s just start with a big bite. Look here:        image-2-islamist-terrorist-attacks-575x219.png

After that, we just get into the mindset: All I live for is Allah, and I do everything in the name of Allah. I go to war for Allah, I die for Allah and I kill for Allah. At the same time, they seem to have an even more complexed and deeply rooted "face" thing in the Muslim world than in Thailand. It looks like women are only there to please their men and to serve them. We can read that children are thought how to fight and shoot at very early age and also shown dead bodies so they will be strong as a man. The system effectively gets rid of the weak and uneducated, by telling them paradise awaits if you die a martyr. Their leadership calls USA and the western world for the enemy and The Great Satan, which is also what they teach children in school.

All this results in an ability to not even be able to say hello to each other. Instead it´s peace be unto you, As Salaam Alaikum. One wonder directly, if that peace is the message sent to the rest of the world or if it´s reserved only for Muslims? Many also go one step further into the blindfolded madness. They greet each other with Insallah, which means "If God wills", and the other part respond Alhamdullilah, which means "Praise be to God". That is just a result of 100% brainwashing since birth. The common belief is that all who not worship Allah are infidels.

The reason for their mindset: It´s easy to see why people in Muslim societies turns out as they do. It all comes down to one single and narrow part from birth and all through life. We are talking effective brain washing. Children are told to listen and blindly do as they are told. They get filled with information that has been redacted and twisted to present Islam and the Arabic world, especially The Islamic State, as great and good, while the western world is described as the evil Satan.

Besides all that, you have the sounding from the minarets five times a day. Out with the mat and show your praise to Allah and the five pillars of faith. The five praying times are: Fajr, Dhuhr, Àsr, Maghrib, Ìsha. This keeps on from before sunrise to late evening, and contributes to a whole outstanding level of progress in the brain washing procedure. Looking at the five pillars of faith, they also have no acceptance of any other belief. Just to look at Shahadah, that holds the profession of faith called Kalimah. Something that directly presents "There is no God but Allah, and that Muhammad is his messenger".

The most strange thing of all is that Islamic teaching requires every Muslim to engage in ritualistic washing before prayer. That includes hands, arm, feet and legs. One might think that would take a lot of time away from work. It also teaches that the ones who pray must be modestly dressed in clean clothing. That´s faith and philosophy creates 100% discrimination. It will be very hard for construction workers, to well and elegant dressed office workers.

Let´s take another horrible peace of fact: Chart showing acceptance of homosexuality is low or extremely low across the region

After this, you will find a lot of great news by following this link: https://www.fondapol.org/en/study/islamist-terrorist-attacks-in-the-world-1979-2019/

I know it only goes as far as 2019, but if anything, it´s even worse today.

This contribution from Gottfrid is Free! Cheers!

Your first post was an absolute disgrace. It was racist and you defamed an entire religion. Hiding behind a BBC link won't change the fact that you talked nonsense.

• Haha 1

On 7/22/2024 at 3:29 AM, Joebuzzz said:

Sure they did. First, they elected Hamas to run their country (LOL), then they backed them for 18 years, and, to this day, won't tell the IDF where they're hiding the hostages. So every day they don't give up the location of the hostages, they're helping Hamas whether they're holding a gun or not.

Rubbish.

A hostage was rescued this week because of a tip off from a Palestinian 

23 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Your first post was an absolute disgrace. It was racist and you defamed an entire religion. Hiding behind a BBC link won't change the fact that you talked nonsense.

This is the community´s response to my first comment:
image.png.3a4a168705452130e7591c79e4ba6cb1.png

Seems like you are outnumbered. Might tell the story that you are wrong.

• Confused 1

Just now, Gottfrid said:

This is the community´s response to my first comment:
image.png.3a4a168705452130e7591c79e4ba6cb1.png

Seems like you are outnumbered. Might tell the story that you are wrong.

Lol, so you're think you're right by numbers? What do you think this is Nazi Germany? There too people were right to defame entire religions like you did in your first post then, because they were the majority? t was an absolute disgrace, and that other post was right to tell you so.

Like Europeans, right? Can you tell me what they did from Australia to Canada

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now in Japan(supposedly the one of the most homogenic society in the world), too.

In the case of Kurds from Turkey.

They first arrive as  Tourists(90-day visa waivers with Turkish passport).

When their stay permit is about to expire, they start to say Theya are Refugee even when  they are not really facing any physical/social oppression; they can visit Turkish embassy for the absentee vote at election time.

They openly declare They Won't Observe Local Laws.

And what they do(falsely claiming refugee status, committing crimes; unlicensed driving and causing accidents, doing sexual harassment to the local women, paralyzing the public hospital with the mass confrontation among themselves).

Edited by black tabby12345

30 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Lol, so you're think you're right by numbers? What do you think this is Nazi Germany? There too people were right to defame entire religions like you did in your first post then, because they were the majority? t was an absolute disgrace, and that other post was right to tell you so.

Nah, you don´t have to compare with Nazi Germany, as that is the same thing as the Muslim community. People in Germany were brain washed by a very clever leader, who brought work and good economy to the country. That´s why Germany and the rest of the world stood behind him before he started WWII by invading Poland. After that, the majority of the world saw him as wrong.

A little bit like here in this community. People from all the world voice their opinions and give their likes. Or how do you see it?

5 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Nah, you don´t have to compare with Nazi Germany, as that is the same thing as the Muslim community. People in Germany were brain washed by a very clever leader, who brought work and good economy to the country. That´s why Germany and the rest of the world stood behind him before he started WWII by invading Poland. After that, the majority of the world saw him as wrong.

A little bit like here in this community. People from all the world voice their opinions and give their likes. Or how do you see it?

Nazi Germany is the same thing as the Muslim community? What?

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Nazi Germany is the same thing as the Muslim community? What?

If you read it all, and don´t just take out what you wish and question. The second sentence relate the first one regarding the factor brain washing. After that, my reply was focused on explaining the weight of opinions.

Edited by Gottfrid

7 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

If you read it all, and don´t just take out what you wish and question. The second sentence relate the first one regarding the factor brain washing. After that, my reply was focused on explaining the weight of opinions.

So, you're claiming that Muslims AROUND the world, are brainwashed in the same way as the people in Nazi Germany were, who were subject to state controlled media?

Yah, great point.

Just now, black tabby12345 said:

Actually, during WW2, Adolph Hitler approached Muslim states to use them as the new allies.

Even hired them as the SS soldiers.

image.png.f70d0676d9b147de0fbb692a71b7208f.png

And jews were hired  to assist Nazi authorities, Ukrainians assisted the Wehrmacht and had entire battalions fighting for Nazi Germany, Brits were hired to help Nazi Germany. Your point has no relevance to anything on here.

On 7/12/2024 at 2:26 PM, ElwoodP said:

All posts discussing each other and not the thread topic have been removed.

Stop it now!

And nothing much about aggressive foreign mafia at all.

Pointless.

On 7/12/2024 at 6:49 AM, Gottfrid said:

Yeah, we should all just stand around and look at violence and never do anything to help the victim, right? That´s the act of cowards, and as though as you always sound Bob, then I didn´t think you belonged to them.

We need Thaksin again.

50 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

So, you're claiming that Muslims AROUND the world, are brainwashed in the same way as the people in Nazi Germany were, who were subject to state controlled media?

Yah, great point.

Ok, tell me what difference it is with state controlled media vs religious mass hypnosis enforced by Ayatollahs. The state controlled media in Germany also created a kind of mass hypnosis. The result of that is always the same. A small or huge amount of people will be brain washed to behave, live, think and do specific things.

1 minute ago, Gottfrid said:

Ok, tell me what difference it is with state controlled media vs religious mass hypnosis enforced by Ayatollahs. The state controlled media in Germany also created a kind of mass hypnosis. The result of that is always the same. A small or huge amount of people will be brain washed to behave, live, think and do specific things.

Okay, well, first of all there are 2.03 billion muslims in the world. The vast majority of them live a relaxed and non-homicidal type of Islam, as you will have noticed if you've ever been in Indonesia or Malaysia. 

It's simply preposterous to declare that "Ayatollahs" cause mass hypnosis among 2.03 billion people around the globe in the same way that state controlled media in Nazi Germany were able to.

You just have an underlying phobia and prejudice against Muslims that you need to deal with, which says more about  yourself than muslims.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 7/10/2024 at 11:29 AM, champers said:

Probably here on diplomatic passports.

I knew a few sons of in Tokyo - they had diplomatic passports and basically did whatever they want. Whenever they got into trouble they would simply ring up the embassy who sent a car and driver to pick them up, and since the embassy is essentially a different country they were protected legally no matter what they did.

To be fair though - they weren't very violent nor seek out violence - they just wanted to get drunk and party and were generally cool guys. Nothing like these thugs who I'd be guessing do NOT hold diplomatic passports - probably just criminals and/or European Arab mafia. These gangsters love to come to Phuket and intimidate everyone around them for fun. Might even be the same people.

On 7/22/2024 at 10:56 AM, NowNow said:

These are predominately teenagers just having fun riding around. Not interested in violence nor criminality. That's why you very rarely read about them

Oh wow! Thanks for the laugh :cheesy:I needed that!

What are you on? there are news reports about them misbehaving on a regular basis, and when you walk around Marine Plaza it's impossible not to see (and hear) them on their big bikes. They are violent (mostly towards other Middle Easterners, less common against other nationalities but it does happen too), they are obnoxious, and I'm pretty sure intimidating tourists and locals is illegal too.

Reminds me of Saudi Arabians in Dubai - every weekend they flood the place and cannot handle their alcohol. Seen a few dragged away by security just in one night.

it´s the people from the religion of peace

because other peaceful folk like Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs, you name it, never engage in violent iof criminal behavior.

They are horrible human beings, that only brings problem and destruction wherever they go.

great job hiding the bigotry.

On 7/12/2024 at 10:52 AM, Gottfrid said:

My post was made to point out how they organize themselves in every country they come to, and use violence as a daily routine among regular citizens and people of other beliefs

Who are they again? Arabs, Russians, Chinese, or perhaps UK, or other European organized criminal entities?  

So hard to keep track of who to hate. Or do you just hate indiscriminately? 

24 minutes ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

I knew a few sons of in Tokyo - they had diplomatic passports and basically did whatever they want. Whenever they got into trouble they would simply ring up the embassy who sent a car and driver to pick them up, and since the embassy is essentially a different country they were protected legally no matter what they did.

To be fair though - they weren't very violent nor seek out violence - they just wanted to get drunk and party and were generally cool guys. Nothing like these thugs who I'd be guessing do NOT hold diplomatic passports - probably just criminals and/or European Arab mafia. These gangsters love to come to Phuket and intimidate everyone around them for fun. Might even be the same people.

I had that once when I was dancing in a nightclub and this guy bumped into me. I accidentally bumped right back into him, only harder, and he and his friends confronted me "Do you want to go outisde"? I said, "Why not", and as we were walking out they came up with this story "we know the owner, it's better for you if you just get out of here". When I insisted, let's just settle this, they suddenly dispersed saying "never mind". Lol.