2025 Honda CRF 300 LS . ABS ?.

Does anyone have any confirmed information as to whether the coming 2025 model/s have abs on the Thai models. Not interested in the rally model. After the grey/black LS model. Dealers cant /wont say. Thanks.

1 hour ago, ktm jeff said:

Does anyone have any confirmed information as to whether the coming 2025 model/s have abs on the Thai models. Not interested in the rally model. After the grey/black LS model. Dealers cant /wont say. Thanks.

What I can see for the 24 model, it only comes with ABS, so I guess thats standard for now. What would be interesting, if you could switch off and on on the fly 

Ignoring the rally model , i thought there were 3 models. Red with abs , red without abs and grey (abs unknown). It seems im wrong. The thai models , for sale in Chiang Mai , dont have abs. None of them. This seemed true after several visits to Honda showrooms in CM. A salesman did , however , let slip the 2025 models have it. What models , we dont know. He was quickly shut down by another salesman. Was he wrong , or are they just trying to sell the "old" models first ?. Just need to decide whether to order one now or wait untill the 2025 models specifications are confirmed. Elswhere in some other countries the models do have abs , and the rear can be turned off. On the fly or not i dont know.

I know that is not your question, but I think ABS is somehow overrated - at least on smaller bikes.

My KTM Duke 390 has ABS, but since I own the bike, for about 6 years, I never needed the ABS. I never used the brakes so hard (from high speed) that the ABS engaged.

I think people who grew up without ABS and used to ride many km without ABS, don't really need it.

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I know that is not your question, but I think ABS is somehow overrated - at least on smaller bikes.

My KTM Duke 390 has ABS, but since I own the bike, for about 6 years, I never needed the ABS. I never used the brakes so hard (from high speed) that the ABS engaged.

I think people who grew up without ABS and used to ride many km without ABS, don't really need it.

Definitely don't need ABS

until you do.

• Like 2