Trump Rally in Butler PA

35 minutes ago, Terrance8812 said:

What does the dead gunman, 20 year old Thomas Matthew Crooks and Trump have in common? Both are registered Republicans. 😳

What they don't have in common?

Trump didn't donate to ActBlue, but the gunman did

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

Why are you adding words? Nobody claimed he organized it, but people do claim he did nothing to prevent and did encourage.

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

Why are you adding words? Nobody claimed he organized it, but people do claim he did nothing to prevent and did encourage.

The poster claimed that Trump staged the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. capital.  The FBI has not found any evidence of that.  Staged?  Organized?  Prevent?  Encourage?  You seemed confused.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/cljy6yz1j6gt

New reports from BBC. Biden encouraged and told the public to put a bullseye on Trump. 

He highlights recent reported comments by Joe Biden, before the shooting, about putting Trump "in the bullseye"

I hope that Trump can find a way to press criminal charges on Biden for this comment that led to his assassination attempt. 

One of his woke interns using the Biden account also posted the bullseye remark on Twitter last week .  Somehow it has been removed from Twitter.  It was still on Politico the other day, not sure if it has been removed.   Jake Sullivan, Obama and the communications team (KJP) need to tone down the language, probably why the Biden campaign pulled all ads yesterday.  

TrumpBullseye.jpg.cdea815975f2131b2d01c4d593082e9e.jpg  

Edited by Expat4life66
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Expat4life66 said:

One of his woke interns using the Biden account also posted the bullseye remark on Twitter last week .  Somehow it has been removed from Twitter.  It was still on Politico the other day, not sure if it has been removed.   Jake Sullivan, Obama and the communications team (KJP) need to tone down the language, probably why the Biden campaign pulled all ads yesterday.  

TrumpBullseye.jpg.cdea815975f2131b2d01c4d593082e9e.jpg  

i believe there is a law for inciting someone and actually makes them an accomplice if someone acts out on being told what Biden said. Actually I can only imagine if the law goes after Biden now for this message given to the people. He is guilty and would be a criminal like his son. 2 convicts running for president. Biden supporters must be pulling their hairs out about now. Especially now they can not say it was staged. hmm. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Terrance8812 said:

Oh, great, now the hand picked links start. Anyone can find a link to prove any false narrative they want. Keep it simple:

"Fight like hell"

"Trial by combat"

Unless English isn't your first language there is no way you can misinterpret those words. 

Yeah, like It’s time to put Trump in the bull’s-eye.

But whaddaya want to bet Biden gets a pass for Trump getting shot?  As he should.  But it should go both ways...

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Terrance8812 said:

attack on the US Capitol building that killed a number of police officers

Name 1.  Just one. 

Then we'll see who's drinking the kool-aid.

Edited by impulse
  • Confused 2

Just now, Terrance8812 said:

Another MAGA kool-aid stricken unfounded conspiracy. Weak. 

Unless it's a Democrat claiming that a Republican said to put them in the crosshairs. Gabby Gifford. Sarah Palin

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, impulse said:

Name 1.  Just one. 

Then we'll see who's drinking the kool-aid.

People are still on that lie? I thought that was gone like Russia. The whole January 6th thing should be done soon once conviction start getting tossed out

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, Terrance8812 said:

Now your trying to sell some farfetched notion that Biden brainwashed this kid to take shots at Trump? Haha.

Unlike the bs you're trying to sell eh.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Totally different circumstances. Can't be compared. I'm not defending Biden. But there is no comparison. One guy caused a violent insurrection. The other was trying to rile up his donor base to give him more money. One was a violent act. The other was fundraising. You really can't see the difference? 

Well before you get into that whole conversation, you still have to prove to anybody that was a violent insurrection. Nobody's proved that yet. Funny, in the big violent insurrection in a land where guns are as plentiful as Oreo cookies, nobody was armed at the capital. What an insurrection.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

You're claiming like Trump's rhetoric justifies violence of the part of his enemies? Typical leftist. Violence is always appropriate to the left and is always Justified

Wrong. Not at all what I said. Poor attempt to try and twist things. I'm not justifying anything. Only explaining the mindset and how Trump can push someone over the edge. It isn't justifiable. It just is what it is. 

• Agree 2

Deep denial. Sad. 

Said that one can look behind the fiction and perpetrated by the media and the Democrats and see the real truth? I'd love to debate somebody like you as to whether or not it was really an insurrection. I bet you think that Trump grab the steering wheel too

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Yagoda said:

Said that one can look behind the fiction and perpetrated by the media and the Democrats and see the real truth? I'd love to debate somebody like you as to whether or not it was really an insurrection. I bet you think that Trump grab the steering wheel too

You really need help processing reality. Watch any YouTube video of the Jan 6th attack in the Capitol. If that isn't the definition of an insurrection then I don't know what is. It was a violent, destructive melee, they were also trying to capture Mike Pence to hang him. They even setup gallows. Forget it, I usually don't bother replying to kool-aid gulpers because it's silly to try and talk sense to someone who thinks Trump is a god. I'll stop now. 

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Well before you get into that whole conversation, you still have to prove to anybody that was a violent insurrection. Nobody's proved that yet. Funny, in the big violent insurrection in a land where guns are as plentiful as Oreo cookies, nobody was armed at the capital. What an insurrection.

Worst insurrection ever, leaving their guns at home.  (Except for that guy with the pipe bomb, who in spite of CCTV and amazing cell phone tracking, they can't seem to identify.  That's a puzzler.) 

They were no more an insurrection than the guys and gals who got arrested in the Capitol trying to overthrow the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings.

https://apnews.com/supreme-court-of-the-united-states-98857708aff04091bb2f414dfdfeb0d8

I wonder if any of them served prison time for interfering with a federal hearing?

• Confused 1

Posts using derogatory and toxic nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be removed. If you don’t want your post to be removed, spell people’s names correctly, this applies to both sides of the political debate.