Trump rushed off stage after possible assassination attempt

DPat

19 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes but that reminds me of what grand olde queene Quintin Crisp said about his dirty flat which he never cleaned. Once it reached the highest level of dirty it didn't get any dirtier. Trump was already the highest level of dangerous.

Strange comparison......but schtoopit. 

image.jpeg.8e34a3d852b3a8362a74580bc97b8fa4.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Look at the video again. He's not in shock and knows exactly what he is doing. He's a dodgy real estate agent and tv personality. Jeez.

Long range medical diagnosis - impressive - not.

Too much bs here today. 

Need a beer.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

No idea what you are talking about,  but the shooter carrying a republican membership card does not confirm his political leanings any more than wearing a dress confirms a persons gender

Just imagine if Biden had planned it all, would you expect the assassin to carry a picture of sleepy joe in his wallet just to confirm things?

Either wake up properly or go back to sleep

If you register republican, it does kinda show you political affinity. I think you are giving too much credit to a young person who might have had mental issues.

Why imagine if Biden planned it? Bizarre

• Confused 1

If you register republican, it does kinda show you political affinity. I think you are giving too much credit to a young person who might have had mental issues.

Several credible new sources reported that the ONLY known donation to a political party was to ActBlue. Is that a republican organisation?

Best go get one then. You need a break

Please stop - you are making me cringe.  Do you have any idea how lacking in wit you are and your timing is just plain terrible. You come off as a spoiled adolescent.

1 minute ago, atpeace said:

Please stop - you are making me cringe.  Do you have any idea how lacking in wit you are and your timing is just plain terrible. You come off as a spoiled adolescent.

Skipped to the last post to hear some updated information and got this post above...🤣

2 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Why imagine if Biden planned it? Bizarre

He  had the ability to outwit the security services and take a shot at the former president,  yet  you think a bogus registration as a republican for whatever reason  is beyond him.   You also appear to believe that the whole incident was staged by Trump as a publicity stunt,  I think its you who has issues. 

I used the imaginary Biden scenario in an attempt to help you understand the relatively simple point I was making, I see you are still having difficulties,   I feel any further attempt at explanation would be futile

I'm not American but I am starting to understand what they mean by Trump Derangement Syndrome,  It certainly seems to affect ones cognitive abilities 

7 hours ago, Roo Island said:

The worst part is Trump making those putting their own lives at risk so he could pump his fist. 3 times.

What a horrible person.

2 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Trump doing fist pumps while security forces were trying to protect him. Putting their lives at risk. Disgusting

27 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Signal to the crowd he was ok? It was a political stunt that put others lives at risk. 3 times. Strength? He's a fat old man, jeez.

Hatrick .

Surely you cannot say the same thing again today ?

3 times already posting  the same thing 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, atpeace said:

a spoiled adolescent with severe learning difficulties , exacerbated presumably by his "Trump Derangement Syndrome" 

26 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Another deflection.

https://www.prisonlegalnews.org/news/2020/aug/1/survey-8000-prisoners-political-views-finds-surprising-results/

A plurality of white respondents back President Trump, undercutting claims that people in prison would overwhelmingly vote for Democrats.

What?? Are you a member of a “Brotherhood”? You completely disenfranchised the Black, Latino and Asian prison population from your little survey. The picture is becoming clearer now, thanks.

Edited by novacova

11 minutes ago, atpeace said:

You're not happy about my comments directed to a troll posting nasty comments about others? Many of which have been removed? Seriously?

20 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

Several credible new sources reported that the ONLY known donation to a political party was to ActBlue. Is that a republican organisation?

Well I think we know he was a bot of an anti-Trumper.

Edited by Chomper Higgot

6 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

He  had the ability to outwit the security services and take a shot at the former president,  yet  you think a bogus registration as a republican for whatever reason  is beyond him.   You also appear to believe that the whole incident was staged by Trump as a publicity stunt,  I think its you who has issues. 

I used the imaginary Biden scenario in an attempt to help you understand the relatively simple point I was making, I see you are still having difficulties,   I feel any further attempt at explanation would be futile

I'm not American but I am starting to understand what they mean by Trump Derangement Syndrome,  It certainly seems to affect ones cognitive abilities 

Wow. What a stretch. Security was weak. Trump pumped his fists 3 times. Never said it was a staged stunt. Definitely an act by a deranged individual.

I used the imaginary Trump staged scenario in an attempt to help you understand the relatively simple point I was making, I see you are still having difficulties,   I feel any further attempt at explanation would be futile.

I am an American. Though embarrassed admit it now. Trump's to blame for this. I'd vote for him if he quit lying and bashing others

6 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

a spoiled adolescent with severe learning difficulties , exacerbated presumably by his "Trump Derangement Syndrome" 

<removed>. A term derived school age children

35 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Not all Republicans have drank the MAGA kool-aid

I'm wondering what you have been drinking , where can I get some at this  hour ?   is it prescription only ?

6 minutes ago, novacova said:

What?? Are you a member of a “Brotherhood”? You completely disenfranchised the Black, Latino and Asian prison population from your little survey. The picture is becoming clearer now, thanks.

What is the skin color of most of Trump's supporters...umm...

4 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

Doesn't back up your argument.

2 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

I'm wondering what you have been drinking , where can I get some at this  hour ?   is it prescription only ?

Great water straight from the tap here in the UK. Fantastic.

6 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

I am an American. Though embarrassed admit it now. Trump's to blame for this. I'd vote for him if he quit lying and bashing others

But it seems to be your favorite pastime.   Your lack of self awareness is comical. Constantly labeling anybody that disagrees and acting like an angry child.  Take a nap and try to be nice when you come back.

Edited by atpeace

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

Doesn't back up your argument.

When Crooks was 17, he made a $15 donation to ActBlue, a political action committee that raises money for left-leaning and Democratic politicians, according to a 2021 Federal Election

When Crooks was 17 he made a $15 donation to ActBlue, a political action committee that raises money for left-leaning and Democratic politicians, according to a 2021 Federal Election Commission filing.

When Crooks was 17, he made a $15 donation to ActBlue, a political action committee that raises money for left-leaning and Democratic politicians, according to a 2021 Federal Election Commission filing. The donation was earmarked for the Progressive Turnout Project, a national group that rallies Democrats to vote. The groups did not immediately respond to a Reuters request for comment.

State voter records show that Crooks was a registered Republican, according to US media.

He is also reported to have donated $15 to liberal campaign group ActBlue in 2021.

Congratulations, you are mnow on my ignore list, leftie rat

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, atpeace said:

But it seems to be your favorite pastime.   You lack of self awareness is comical. Constantly labeling anybody that disagrees and acting lie an angry child.  Take a nap and try to be nice when you come back.

Not true. Just those who post misinformation. I love a healthy and FACTUAL debate