Brits In Pattaya

degodasilva

2 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

For what?

He comes across as a bit autistic to be honest.

A bit dumb, deluded  and stupid if you want to put a label on it.

His wife's jailing was something attached to his various 'activates', but I was never interested enough to follow his delusions on his U Tune channel. Frankly, his life sounds like a very poorly written novel, with a predictable plot and lots of unbelievable characters. . 

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Lot's of guys jealous of his success though, you can tell by their bitter posts, another one they focus on is Buzzin

What?  Jealous of what?  The guy is a 100% cast gold loser. Lots of those to be found in LOS. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Lot's of guys jealous of his success though, you can tell by their bitter posts, another one they focus on is Buzzin

Shine a light on yourself you will get critics, particularly here. Buzzin comes across much more agreeable. 

32 minutes ago, roo860 said:

Take a look at Dan Cheeseman, now there's a very successful British business man in Pattaya, Russian wife also very successful in the Pattaya real estate biz. Dan walks the walk, no BS from him, no posting on an anonymous forum, he has a proven track record, he was part owner of this site, alot of followers on YouTube etc, he even has his own app to download for free, check Dan out, you won't be disappointed.

Will do, thanks Rooter.

Dan sounds like the type of highly successful farang who has really made it in Thailand and the sort of person I want to surround myself with. 
I hope I can meet him one day.

Those Russian women are top shelf in the looks department.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Will do, thanks Rooter.

Dan sounds like the type of highly successful farang who has really made it in Thailand and the sort of person I want to surround myself with. 
I hope I can meet him one day.

Those Russian women are top shelf in the looks department.

He runs a dating website too if you wanted to meet up with some strange to get ya end away.

1 hour ago, Ralf001 said:

He runs a dating website too if you wanted to meet up with some strange to get ya end away.

I have been checking him out over the last two hours.

I have to say I was disappointed, was expecting a bit more, but I didn’t see the dating site so will check it out now. 

1 hour ago, MalcolmB said:

I have been checking him out over the last two hours.

I have to say I was disappointed, was expecting a bit more, but I didn’t see the dating site so will check it out now. 

check out his inspire operation.... seems to have gone under.

3 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

check out his inspire operation.... seems to have gone under.

Seems despite claiming 100,000s of FB, Insta, TikTok, YouTube “followers” that very few actually follow him with a handful a views. 

Doesn’t make any sense.

That dating site you recommended??? More girls in a 7/11

Not sure I have the right one???

5 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Seems despite claiming 100,000s of FB, Insta, TikTok, YouTube “followers” that very few actually follow him with a handful a views. 

I heard you can buy follower accounts on those sites.

When I see his face and hear his voice my stomach already turns, and I assume I'm not the exception

8 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

I heard you can buy follower accounts on those sites.

When I see his face and hear his voice my stomach already turns, and I assume I'm not the exception

It was Roo123 who suggested him, which makes me think Roo123 probably IS him?

Anyway Dan shouldn’t give up his day job. He ain’t going to make money with an empty Dating site or 45 YouTube views.

9 hours ago, jacko45k said:

To go with the abundance of tacky tattoos on the girls nearby?

No comparison, really.  Credit to Stickman for the bar girl photos.  Credit to HM Prison and Probation Service (New Plaza branch office) for the photo of the male.

Untitled-1fd.jpg.da622f3f4122d1c62b0dcc2e37d1ffac.jpg

Club-Electric-Blue-Bangkok-bargirl-tattoo.jpg.7a3e01e5f681ec25d125b3e6b5e89e17.jpg

Untitled-1vv.jpg.0c86c5adf2943bdb4caa26c534dc4c42.jpg

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/17/2024 at 9:31 PM, MalcolmB said:

It was Roo123 who suggested him, which makes me think Roo123 probably IS him?

Anyway Dan shouldn’t give up his day job. He ain’t going to make money with an empty Dating site or 45 YouTube views.

Are you still smarting over the loss of Dan........?    😢

On 7/15/2024 at 5:17 AM, Olmate said:

Follow the sign to expat food shop,!! 

Says the man who spends half his life in Tinnies Pies....

• Haha 2

On 7/15/2024 at 10:54 AM, degodasilva said:

The reason I'm asking is because I'm not all that familiar with anywhere outside of central Pattaya. For example, I've never been to the Darkside, only visit Jomtien very occasionally, etc  

Interesting about the comment above regarding Naklua being German orientated because I got the impression it was more Russian than anything else, but maybe not. 

Pre the war in Ukraine, I'd say that the largest group of Expats were from Germany, but since then a lot of Russians moved into the area (Wongamat), though a lot seem to have left over the past 3 months. 

I'm the only Brit that I'm aware of living around here.

• Thanks 1