Aftermath of the Trump Assassination Attempt Staring into the Abyss

Social Media

6 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Overall, we rate The Federalist Questionable and far-Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that always favor the right and promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and numerous failed fact checks.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Your link doesn't work for me. Perhaps you can post the actual photo for us please.

It was a joke, a mirrored video of Trump with the bandage on the wrong ear. 

3 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

It was a joke, a mirrored video of Trump with the bandage on the wrong ear. 

I assumed it was that, but I couldn't point that out without seeing the actual photo. It's really easy to reverse the image of a digital photo.

• Thanks 1

I like the "it was not a bullet, but shards of glass from the teleprompter" theory. First, all of the teleprompters are intact, second, why would the teleprompter be glass? How long has it been since displays were made of glass?  

• Like 1

On 7/17/2024 at 4:14 AM, impulse said:

That was the job of that short Secret Service chick in the scrum.

Oh you mean the white Secret Service chick? I have watched the scene a number of times and do not see a single black Secret Service or other law enforcement personnel. What's with that???????? I know blacks make up a disproportionate number of military members from which all types of law enforcement agencies recruit from. Where did this racism come from? Trump? The Secret Service? The Biden administration? American society in general as I have yet to hear mention of this in any media. Like it's not an issue in that racist country. 

17 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

It's true. "Migrant care" is a booming business. Various NGOs are getting big bucks from the federal trough for being part of the problem. Catholic Charities USA along got $1.4 BILLION from the federal government, and they are not alone.

Which serves a double purpose.  Since they're NGO's, the jobs are listed as private sector, despite the fact that they're performing a gub'ment function, paid for by tax money.  Another way they nefariously skew the reported job numbers.

• Like 1

On 7/16/2024 at 3:33 AM, Social Media said:

America finds itself at a crossroads overshadowed by vengeance and uncertainty.

Trump calls to unite all Americans! While the left won’t have nothing to do with it! Protests outside the RNC.

https://www.valleynewslive.com/video/2024/07/16/thousands-protest-against-rnc-milwaukee

“Maybe some rank-and-file Democratic voters and even liberals will finally wake up to the fact that they’ve been lied to. Then again, to have believed any of the progressive rhetoric of recent years, you have to have been in a very, very deep sleep. So who knows?

The Unhinged left will never stop or wake up!

Remember BLM ,the summer of love riots and Kamala Harris !imop

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4774363-democratic-campaigns-trump-hitler/

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

52 minutes ago, riclag said:

he Unhinged left will never stop or wake up!

Remember BLM ,the summer of love riots and Kamala Harris !imop

I really don't want to remember Harris. Imagining her as POTUS makes my head hurt.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, G_Money said:

If they don’t apply they can’t be hired.

Then they have to pass all the testing.

Nothing to do with race so don’t make it a race issue.

Qualifications exceed race.

So you really think that blacks do not apply to high paying jobs like that? Sounds like nonsense to me. You really think those short white women that were at the scene of the Trump shooting out performed in testing compared to black males with military backgrounds? If you don't think race is still a factor in that country I know a bridge in London I would like to sell you

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, pegman said:

So you really think that blacks do not apply to high paying jobs like that? Sounds like nonsense to me. You really think those short white women that were at the scene of the Trump shooting out performed in testing compared to black males with military backgrounds? If you don't think race is still a factor in that country I know a bridge in London I would like to sell you

I posted already that the standards for physical fitness in the Secret Service are very different for men and women. A high pass for a woman is the equivalent to a poor or very poor score for a man.

Rumours are now floating that the protection detail fro Trump actually wasnt all Secret Service. A large percentage were DHI (Department of Homeland Investigators)- trained law enforcement but not trained as close protection. Might explain some of the confusion and the vertically challenged people with uteruses that were present.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, pegman said:

They have every opportunity to apply for these occupations provided they have the right qualifications.  Just like everyone else.

Don't make it a racial issue because it isn’t.

• Agree 1

On 7/19/2024 at 7:57 AM, BigStar said:

If the Dem apparatchiks are doing the examining. The gullible and subservient, represented well here, ignore the big hit to their wallets, believe, and duly spread the good news. Google hides the reality.

5 Ugly Details the Biden Admin Won’t Tell You About the December Jobs Report

Biden’s Low Marks on the Economy Reflect Reality

Under the Trump recovery, real per capita GDP increased by $5,028 in just six months. Under Biden, per capita GDP has increased by about the same amount ($5,291) in three-plus years. The Trump administration added $2,514 per quarter back to real per capita GDP compared to Biden’s $407 per quarter — six times stronger performance. . . .

Moreover, the true employment level has always been masked by poor labor force participation data under Biden. Labor participation is an important number because it measures the percentage of Americans who are working. By contrast, the unemployment rate does not measure the percentage of Americans actually unemployed because it excludes from its calculation unemployed people who are no longer looking for work.

--https://thefederalist.com/2024/05/14/since-biden-inherited-the-trump-boom-the-whole-economys-gone-bust/

Biden's borrowing and flushing all that borrowed money to inflate the economy gives a false picture.

CRFB’s Analysis of Trump and Biden Impacts on the National Debt

"Bipartisan" is illusory as Repubs were force to vote for more Dem spending or else be blamed for shutting down the economy--which they should have done, at the risk of their re-election.

Is Bidenomics working? Only if you like high inflation

Compared to the other developed countries, which ate subject to the same global inflation and also increased their debt because of the  Covid and post-Covid crisis, Biden has led the most impressive recovery. 

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/sn02784/

036b52af-822e-470e-9ff1-9f96f32e8bb5.png

a0497f0a-0d89-4dc7-91cc-f747b9613da3.png

1 minute ago, candide said:

Compared to the other developed countries, which ate subject to the same global inflation and also increased their debt because of the  Covid and post-Covid crisis, Biden has led the most impressive recovery. 

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/sn02784/

036b52af-822e-470e-9ff1-9f96f32e8bb5.png

a0497f0a-0d89-4dc7-91cc-f747b9613da3.png

Yeah, the rich elites all love Biden, and they get richer every day. The ten million illegal aliens Biden allowed to flood across the border benefits them. It's only the poor and middle class that are hurt, and we all know the left does not care about them.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, the rich elites all love Biden, and they get richer every day. The ten million illegal aliens Biden allowed to flood across the border benefits them. It's only the poor and middle class that are hurt, and we all know the left does not care about them.

If you want to use this argument, the rate at which rich were becoming richer was  higher under Trump. 😀

"The 400 richest Americans are now 40% richer than they were last year—worth a collective $4.5 trillion—and those ranks have been bolstered by the addition of 44 new entrants, the highest number of newcomers since 2007. "

https://www.forbes.com/sites/giacomotognini/2021/10/05/meet-the-44-newcomers-joining-the-forbes-400-list-of-americas-richest-people/?sh=4d708d0f297d

2 minutes ago, candide said:

If you want to use this argument, the rate at which rich were becoming richer was  higher under Trump. 😀

"The 400 richest Americans are now 40% richer than they were last year—worth a collective $4.5 trillion—and those ranks have been bolstered by the addition of 44 new entrants, the highest number of newcomers since 2007. "

https://www.forbes.com/sites/giacomotognini/2021/10/05/meet-the-44-newcomers-joining-the-forbes-400-list-of-americas-richest-people/?sh=4d708d0f297d

There are a lot more than 400 rich people in the US, I'm surprised you didn't know that. 

In any event, the rich elites all love Biden, and they get richer every day. The ten million illegal aliens Biden allowed to flood across the border benefits them. It's only the poor and middle class that are hurt, and we all know the left does not care about them.

Edited by Yellowtail

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

There are a lot more than 400 rich people in the US, I'm surprised you didn't know that. 

In any event, the rich elites all love Biden, and they get richer every day. The ten million illegal aliens Biden allowed to flood across the border benefits them. It's only the poor and middle class that are hurt, and we all know the left does not care about them.

So the 400 richest people in the U.S. became even richer  per year under Trump than under Biden.

Do you have data showing it was not the case for the other rich people? 🤔

11 minutes ago, candide said:

So the 400 richest people in the U.S. became even richer  per year under Trump than under Biden.

Do you have data showing it was not the case for the other rich people? 🤔

No, do you? You did not even read what you linked to, so it's not like you would read anything I linked to. 

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No, do you? You did not even read what you linked to, so it's not like you would read anything I linked to. 

I read it and you did not provide any contradicting data.

So I rephrase

In any event, the 400 richest people got even richer/year under Trump than under Biden. 

1 minute ago, candide said:

So I rephrase

In any event, the 400 richest people got even richer/year under Trump than under Biden. 

So? Peanut-butter and jealous? You hate the rich? 

8 minutes ago, candide said:

No you did not read it, if you did, you would know that it does not support your false claim that: The 400 richest people got even richer/year under Trump than under Biden. 

You made that up. You do that a lot. 

24 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No you did not read it, if you did, you would know that it does not support your false claim that: The 400 richest people got even richer/year under Trump than under Biden. 

You made that up. You do that a lot. 

I read it. I was comparing with what I already knew from the next years. I thought you also knew it as you made claims about the rich becoming richer under Biden 😁

It seems you did not really know what you were talking about, as usual...

Here's a link, proudly posted by your pal Impulse.

https://inequality.org/great-divide/billionaire-wealth-up-88-percent-over-four-years/

Edited by candide

Just now, candide said:

I read it. I was comparing with what I already knew from the next years. I thought you also knew it as you made claims about the rich becoming richer under Biden 😁

Here's a link, proudly posted by your pal Impulse.

https://inequality.org/great-divide/billionaire-wealth-up-88-percent-over-four-years/

You made up a false claim and can't support it. You posted a link that you did not read that did not support it, not you've posted another link you likely have not read. It's always the same with you and your pals. 

Either support your claim, or just admit it you made it up. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You made up a false claim and can't support it. You posted a link that you did not read that did not support it, not you've posted another link you likely have not read. It's always the same with you and your pals. 

Either support your claim, or just admit it you made it up. 

Blah blah!

I have linked sources showing that the wealth of the richest people increased more under Trump/ year than under Biden.

Meanwhile you haven't shown any data. Just trolling, as usual.

• Sad 1

Just now, candide said:

Blah blah!

I have linked sources showing that the wealth of the richest people increased more under Trump/ year than under Biden.

Meanwhile you haven't shown any data. Just trolling, as usual.

You make something up, and then expect me to prove it wrong. Neither of your links support your false claim, nor did you read them. If yoy did read them, and if they did support your false claim, you could just pull out a few lines and post them here, but you can't, because you made the whole thing up. Typical leftist. 

"Truth is not a left-wing value."

• Agree 1