Thailand Named 4th Most Beautiful Country Globally

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Thailand Named 4th Most Beautiful Country Globally

breathtaking

And I reckon 1st for the most beautiful woman. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Within the more extensive Best Countries rankings, Thailand secured the 29th position, evaluated on various elements like cultural influence, entrepreneurship, and quality of life. Switzerland, Canada, Sweden, Australia, and the United States were declared the leaders of this list.

Reality.

Thailand has been rated the fourth most beautiful country globally in a survey conducted by usnews.com.

Fluff.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

rated the fourth most beautiful country globally in a survey conducted by usnews.com

Ahead of Switzerland #5, Brazil #6, Australia #7, and Norway #8 ??

First sentence in Overview is about as far as anyone should read: 

"Thailand, which translates to “land of the free,”

• Thumbs Up 1

Type "Thailand's Architecture" into google and apart from a few pockets in some towns and cities, only temples will emerge from your search! Mind you, there are about 30,000 of them.

I wonder how high on the world list would Thai architecture be considered "beautiful".

• Agree 1

57 minutes ago, ChrisKC said:

Type "Thailand's Architecture" into google and apart from a few pockets in some towns and cities, only temples will emerge from your search! Mind you, there are about 30,000 of them.

I wonder how high on the world list would Thai architecture be considered "beautiful".

Most towns, road after road of the same dirty, boring concrete monstrosities!

I've seen around 25 countries and other than Tunisia, Thailand is the scruffiest.

There's plenty to keep me coming back, but beauty is definitely not one of them.

• Agree 2

20 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

These plans include targeted campaigns to stimulate off-season travel and strategies to promote lesser-known provinces' tourism. 

Those living the good life in Isaan, watch out.  Russians and Chinese and Arabs coming soon.  Once they find a place they like, they spread the word and come in droves.