Old age sex, revisited.

5 hours ago, Jimjim1 said:

If you think my comment are nasty be sure to not be on the receiving end when I really get going, right now my comments come from being totally exasperated by your ignorant remarks concerning a subject for which you have absolutely NO experience, you openly admit that you have never met a 30 year old woman who wishes to know an older man for who he is and not for the money he MAY have this shows exactly the type of person you are, so why should anyone in here be subject to your jaded view’s born from ignorance and a complete lack of understanding.

Maybe the rock that you live under and the type of person you associate with causes you to express your own views of complete disappointment at how they have treated you but we are not all the same nor do we all experience the c- - - that you espouse.

You say you could not care about my story but you felt the need to comment upon it and without any knowledge of it to denigrate it to suit your own bad experiences.

The comments you have made have no bearing on the original point of my post which is that it is never too late to find true love in a healthy and genuine relationship and it does not as in my case have to involve money, I agree that the majority do but a few do not and it is a lesson that you most urgently need to learn.

My experiences are good. Yours are just not believeable. I did know a white women dating an older poor guy but she was fat and unattractive. If yours is so good then why so defensive? It just does not add up. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Jimjim1 said:

never too late to find true love in a healthy and genuine relationship and it does not as in my case have to involve money, I agree that the majority do but a few do not and it is a lesson that you most urgently need to learn.

Well yes and no. No 30yo loves a 70yo guy. More likely the 30yo is lacking self esteem and has no other options. It is not normal to date your grand dads age. Something is clearly missing in her life. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, susanlea said:

Well yes and no. No 30yo loves a 70yo guy. More likely the 30yo is lacking self esteem and has no other options. It is not normal to date your grand dads age. Something is clearly missing in her life. 

It's a lot more possible in your home country with someone who speaks the same language and has similar interests. There needs to be something else there besides looks.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

It's a lot more possible in your home country with someone who speaks the same language and has similar interests. There needs to be something else there besides looks.

Similar age, similar interests.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I read a lot here about wife's who go off of sex by year 2. And also about how past 50, many Thai women are just done.

When you get old, you just sort of run out of road, or have to pay.

On 7/18/2024 at 10:03 PM, georgegeorgia said:

Even with exercise,I lift weights everyday and walk upstairs mopping , I still can't get "hard" erection like J did years ago 

I even had the P 💉 Shot in Pattaya , didn't work.

I'm thinking of a clinic in Bangkok called the HE clinic that injects  Hydraulic Acid into your penis .

Other than that we must change our gender in regards to sexual activity.

hydrauilc acid?  You need to check what they chemical is, it may kill you or kill all functioning downbelow.

42 minutes ago, Hummin said:

You never have a need to cuddle up in the sofa, watch tv together or coffe in bed in the morning, and just have a lazy day together? A relationship is so much more than one extort one and each other. Just go walking, or travel together, have dinner for instance. I never had anything to do with p4p before I came to Thailand, but what actually dragged me in, I was tired of having dinner alone those times I travelled without company. 

I don't miss that but i agree that is nice

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Hummin said:

You never have a need to cuddle up in the sofa, watch tv together or coffe in bed in the morning, and just have a lazy day together? A relationship is so much more than one extort one and each other. Just go walking, or travel together, have dinner for instance. I never had anything to do with p4p before I came to Thailand, but what actually dragged me in, I was tired of having dinner alone those times I travelled without company. 

exactly.

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

Yeah, so that's why the guys in pattaya take the bargirls for breakfast the next morning.

Because sex is not enough. 

But there is a lot of karma associated with relationships.

It's not like you can just snap your fingers and attract the perfect woman and then keep the relationship going forever and ever. 

At one point, I was attracting a string of emotionally messed up women, and I stopped dating for a while because it was screwing me up psychologically and affecting my work. 

A good relationship is better than P4P, but a P4P is better than a bad relationship. 

Some people may never be able to have a good relationship and may be better off resigning themselves to P4P,

Or at least in some parts of their life.

If you've gone through a divorce, maybe take a break from dating to heal and just use P4P for a while at least. 

One girl in the bar scene told me her bf cheated on her with a ladyboy. So broken heart = dissociate sex from emotions to not get hurt ... psych 101

But what do I know? 

Edited by save the frogs
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, susanlea said:

Try a real one

like i said before i don't want one, i have a lawyer friend who would marry me tomorrow. A real relationship means commitment, house, marriage, kids, because that's what they want

55 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Anticipated responses. Take your pick:

That's what they all say.

Yours is fake, no doubt.

... and her brother.

one missing, still happy with your wrlife insurance? feeling confident? 😄 

23 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

one missing, still happy with your wrlife insurance? feeling confident? 😄 

Well that's a different topic but Yes.

It will take them another 5 years to break-even on me. And I have a back-up plan which is part of my due diligence (your favorite term as to what I didn't do)

What i've read on here (briefly) is that if their going gets tough, they may try to fund ways to deny a claim -- but that hasn't happened yet

Edited by jerrymahoney

4 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Why would i want to drag around a fake wife or girlfriend like most others do?

It helps to learn what it's like to have a Gf or real relationship. Please learn those skills. A massage shop session is not going to teach any relationship skills or how to interact with a woman in a normal setting. Learn to have genuine relationships that include sex.

Some posts feel narcissistic (having an excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one's physical appearance). Are you focusing on yourself a lot, working out, biking, having a nice apartment, etc. and your own needs in general, but not giving back to others except when they come to a head in a massage shop session?

Edited by JimTripper
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JimTripper said:

It helps to learn what it's like to have a Gf or real relationship. Please learn those skills. A massage shop session is not going to teach any relationship skills or how to interact with a woman in a normal setting. Learn to have genuine relationships that include sex.

Some posts feel narcissistic (having an excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one's physical appearance). Are you focusing on yourself a lot, working out, biking, having a nice apartment, etc. and your own needs in general, but not giving back to others except when they come to a head in a massage shop session?

I'm surprised you don't have a fake girlfriend, got to be better than moping around on your own like you usually do

1 hour ago, JimTripper said:

He gives back. He calls people fat.

On 7/18/2024 at 8:57 PM, save the frogs said:

exercise increases blood flow to your dick.

but im not 90, not sure if it helps forever and ever.

maybe turn toward spiritual matters when you cant get it up anymore

Pray for an Erection and an orgasm ? .............Believe me I've tried that..:giggle: