Biden's Family Considers Potential Exit Strategy from 2024 Campaign

CharlieH

17 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Biden has good days when he can read his speech off the screens. It's when there is no teleprompter that he falls apart.

These days he looks old all the time.

Would any of us let grandpa carry on like this? They can't love him very much to let him, IMO. Just because he wants to isn't a good enough reason to let him.

Stop beating a dead horse.

He's going to exit from seeking the nomination soon.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Every single rally speech including the RNC speech,  Trump has been rambling, incoherent and unhinged. That’s a continuously pattern of evidence that Trump has dementia. Biden had one horrible debate and it not indicative that he has dementia. His masterful command of foreign policy during the news conference was impressive. Trump’s foreign policy is just expressing love for dictators 

You didn't really watch them, did you?

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

I really hope he stays.

The Dems have gone so far down this road and they really need to see how it ends. 

Scary.

3 hours ago, Eric Loh said:
5 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Dementia sufferers have good days and bad days.  Biden occasionally making sense is not evidence that he doesn't have dementia.

Every single rally speech including the RNC speech,  Trump has been rambling, incoherent and unhinged. That’s a continuously pattern of evidence that Trump has dementia. Biden had one horrible debate and it not indicative that he has dementia. His masterful command of foreign policy during the news conference was impressive. Trump’s foreign policy is just expressing love for dictators 

this is a master troll comment. one horrible debate. thanks for he smile i just woke up. good way to start the day. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

"Stop saying things that I don't like!"

Notice that even after eight years, he never tires of beating the Trump is a rapist, felon, dictator, Hitler dead horse. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I don't quite get your 9 11 point . 

buddy can show 500 doctors that say trump has dementia. so i said 2500 engineers say 911 was different than we are told. 

anyone can get experts to prove a point they are trying to make. 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, stoner said:

buddy can show 500 doctors that say trump has dementia. so i said 2500 engineers say 911 was different than we are told. 

anyone can get experts to prove a point they are trying to make. 

Notice one thing the left never has to support their claims are in-context quotes...

29 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Notice one thing the left never has to support their claims are in-context quotes...

But they're the "good guys" saying things that are plain to see and morally just.  Why would they ever need to substantiate their claims?  Just arguing with the side who are "fighting for the rights of the oppressed" means that you are in the wrong. (/s)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

But they're the "good guys" saying things that are plain to see and morally just.  Why would they ever need to substantiate their claims?  Just arguing with the side who are "fighting for the rights of the oppressed" means that you are in the wrong. (/s)

And notice how they all fancy themselves as being really, really smart, and they think everyone that disagrees with them is stupid. That's one of their favorite arguments. if you disagree with one of their moronic claims, or if you do not believe whatever nonsense they cut-and-paste, it's because you're stupid. 

Another of their favorite reasons for not supporting their position is because they are too busy. Not too busy to spew idiocy continuously of course, but too busy to support any of it. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

And notice how they all fancy themselves as being really, really smart, and they think everyone that disagrees with them is stupid. That's one of their favorite arguments. if you disagree with one of their moronic claims, or if you do not believe whatever nonsense they cut-and-paste, it's because you're stupid. 

Another of their favorite reasons for not supporting their position is because they are too busy. Not too busy to spew idiocy continuously of course, but too busy to support any of it. 

Quite.  They'll make a load of wild claims, refuse to provide evidence, then say you're a troll and they don't want to talk to you anymore when they call you out on it.

Sometimes it's hard to know whether you're dealing with a trained communist propagandist or a five year old.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

Quite.  They'll make a load of wild claims, refuse to provide evidence, then say you're a troll and they don't want to talk to you anymore when they call you out on it.

Sometimes it's hard to know whether you're dealing with a trained communist propagandist or a five year old.

Say people who nearly never post links to back their assertions.. This is laughable. 😀

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, candide said:
1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

Say people who nearly never post links to back their assertions.. This is laughable. 😀

You expect people to go through hundreds of posts and thousands of comments to look for examples from weeks, months or even years ago, linking all those comments at once, when making simple general observations?

That's laughable!

29 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

You expect people to go through hundreds of posts and thousands of comments to look for examples from weeks, months or even years ago, linking all those comments at once, when making simple general observations?

That's laughable!

Well, we can start with this thread. How many links did you post? 0

I saw several links posted by what you call lefties, several posts from you, 0 links.

Edited by candide
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, nauseus said:

Scary.

Scary for the Dems.

I don't recall a political campaign of gaslighting so egregious as the one that the left have committed to in terms of pretending Biden is OK.

It needs to reach a natural conclusion with resounding defeat so that it never happens again.

Let this be a lesson. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Scary for the Dems.

I don't recall a political campaign of gaslighting so egregious as the one that the left have committed to in terms of pretending Biden is OK.

It needs to reach a natural conclusion with resounding defeat so that it never happens again.

Let this be a lesson. 

You'd like thar huh.

Trump winning is the end of American democracy.

Fight fight fight to stop that tragedy from happening. 

There is plenty of time. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, placeholder said:

And not a Biden moment!

Let’s see Joe do the same.  Oh wait, he’s incapable.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Nothing screams democracy like lawfare and assassination attempts.

How exactly will Trump end Democracy after being elected by the people for the second time? 

I covered the latter question many times already. Pay attention.

Accusation of lawfare is just a maga fascist talking point.

You just accused the democrats of trying to kill Trump. That's outrageous and an obvious lie.

I have no interest in further engagement with anyone so far down the maga cult rabbit hole as to push that kind of dangerously inflammatory garbage. 

Goodbye.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, candide said:

Well, we can start with this thread. How many links did you post? 0

I saw several links posted by what you call lefties, several posts from you, 0 links.

What are you taking about?

The links by lefties proved nothing.

My link ended the discussion.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, placeholder said:

What seems to be a really nasty and low tactic from you is your personal comments. Instead of merely claiming that I have a problem, prove it. Let's see if you can rationally reconcile your 2 statements.  Reconcile

"While I am very confident in a Trump win, It Ain’t Over Until It’s Over.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the American electorate.  All 81 million."

with this:

"Time to wake up from your nocturnal emissions.

Nobody can beat Trump, Nobody!"

All true 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I covered the latter question many times already. Pay attention.

Accusation of lawfare is just a maga fascist talking point.

You just accused the democrats of trying to kill Trump. That's outrageous and an obvious lie.

I have no interest in further engagement with anyone so far down the maga cult rabbit hole as to push that kind of dangerously inflammatory garbage. 

Goodbye.

It's rhetoric like yours that leads to the horrible environment in US politics. 

Nazi fascist racist, end of Democracy blah blah blah.

Then some nutjob on the Internet reads it and we get violence.

You should give your head a wobble and reign it in. 

You are exactly the problem you talk about.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Accusation of lawfare is just a maga fascist taking point.

"Everything I don't like is a maga fascist talking point."

Incredibly convenient.  Any criticism against something you support you can simply call a "maga fascist talking point" and then it's instantly wrong.

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You just accused the democrats of trying to kilo Trump. That's outrageous and an obvious lie.

I don't think that is what he said.

I think his point was that if left-wing actors are trying to prevent Trump from being elected, through targeted litigation and assassination, you can hardly say they are fond of democracy.  You could also argue that the constant lies about Trump attack democracy also.

• Agree 1

41 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

What lefties do is make stuff up, and then post links to cr*p that does not support what they made up. 

Then when you call them on it, they post another link to something else that does not support their claim. 

Then when you call them out again, they call you stupid or a liar or tell you to prove them wrong or some-such. 

Remember I just went through this with you when you made up false economic claims and you ended up posting links to two different articles that did not support your phony claim in any way. Like most leftists, you do not even bother to read them, you just pretended they supported what you made up.

"Truth is not a left-wing value" 

I did not make up false economic claims. I have posted sources showing that the trend of rich people becoming significantly richer (for the billionaire population as tracked by Fortune), started under Trump in 2020 with the highest increase in both wealth and number of billionaires. The trend went on under Biden at a decreasing rate.

You have posted zero data to contradict it and just repeated "you did not read them" like a trolling broken record.

• Haha 3