Hilary Clinton to replace Joe Biden

15 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Correct. He was found liable in a civil case. 

And he is not a convicted felon now. He has been found guilty by a jury for the bookkeeping nonsense but will not be a convicted felon until after he is sentenced. 

"Truth is not a left-wing value."

Truth         is  not a right wing value   fixed your mistake   " Trump's false or misleading claims total 30573 over 4 years"     

16 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Is there a government of any kind that is not flawed? 

Hey, remember all the lefties that had the big campaign to try and overturn the 2016 election by getting the electors to "vote their conscious" and not vote for Trump? 

Nope remember a few fools that didn't understand the EC. I do remember an assault on the Capitol  1/6/21 incited by the whining loser  . You "righties"   there other synonyms  conveniently gloss over that  fact.

13 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

He was found guilty of insurrection by a court     try some research.

It was your claim, why don't you support it? Because you made it up. And because you can't support what you made up, you are demanding that I prove what you made up is false. Typical leftist. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

It was your claim, why don't you support it? Because you made it up. And because you can't support what you made up, you are demanding that I prove what you made up is false. Typical leftist. 

it's common knowledge     not demanding anything just stating the truth    typical  RW bootlicker can't handle the truth.

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

it's common knowledge     not demanding anything just stating the truth    typical  RW bootlicker can't handle the truth.

It's only common knowledge to the left, because the left believes whatever they are told to believe, and just regurgitates it. 

You made a false claim, and you are refusing to support it because you can't, because it not true.

If it's common knowledge, it should be easy to support, but you can't, because it's not true. 

Typical leftist, making stuff up and pretending they are facts. 

• Agree 2

10 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

It's only common knowledge to the left, because the left believes whatever they are told to believe, and just regurgitates it. 

You made a false claim, and you are refusing to support it because you can't, because it not true.

If it's common knowledge, it should be easy to support, but you can't, because it's not true. 

Typical leftist, making stuff up and pretending they are facts. 

I made no false claims  ,I  made no claims  I stated a fact.   Is typical leftist  your go to when you run out of  cohesive thoughts?     I will support it for a 1,000 bet .    Put your money where your mouth is.

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

I made no false claims  ,I  made no claims  I stated a fact.   Is typical leftist  your go to when you run out of  cohesive thoughts?     I will support it for a 1,000 bet .    Put your money where your mouth is.

Okay, restate your "facts". 

Yellowtail have you figured out yet Donny is toast? Could well go down to a bigger defeat than McGovern had to endure. People whose brains work are going to really thump Trump.  😄 The same woman who Trump endorsed and sent a $5,000 dollar campaign check to in 2011 is going to make him look weak, which in reality he is. She is no "sleepy Joe"

Edited by marin
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, marin said:

Yellowtail have you figured out yet Donny is toast? Could well go down to a bigger defeat than McGovern had to endure. People whose brains work are going to really thump Trump.  😄 The same woman who Trump endorsed and sent a $5,000 dollar campaign check to in 2011 is going to make him look weak, which in reality he is. She is no "sleepy Joe"

I never thought he would be reelected, why?

Yeah, he owned a Beverly Hills Home at the time, yes? I think it says a lot more about Kamala than it does Trump. Do you think Trump gave Kamala money because he thought she was going to be a great Attorney General for the people of California, or because he knew her to be a money-grubbing politician he could depend on for a favor? 

10 hours ago, charleskerins said:

He was found guilty of insurrection by a court     try some research.

How about you try to do some research?

This is just another Democrat talking point, hoping that if they repeat it often enough people will believe it. It worked on you. He wasn't even charged with insurrection let alone being found guilty. He was charged (not yet found guilty) with trying to overturn the 2020 election.  

Sure, there was the debacle of Colorado's Supreme Court concluding in December that the attack was an insurrection and Trump is an insurrectionist to take him off the state's primary ballot, which failed. Democratic governors appointed all 7 judges so that ruling was hardly surprising.

The Impeachment trial in January 2021 also failed. The article of impeachment against Trump was "incitement of insurrection".

As much as you and the Democratic Party wish it, it's never going to happen.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JensenX said:

How about you try to do some research?

This is just another Democrat talking point, hoping that if they repeat it often enough people will believe it. It worked on you. He wasn't even charged with insurrection let alone being found guilty. He was charged (not yet found guilty) with trying to overturn the 2020 election.  

Sure, there was the debacle of Colorado's Supreme Court concluding in December that the attack was an insurrection and Trump is an insurrectionist to take him off the state's primary ballot, which failed. Democratic governors appointed all 7 judges so that ruling was hardly surprising.

The Impeachment trial in January 2021 also failed. The article of impeachment against Trump was "incitement of insurrection".

As much as you and the Democratic Party wish it, it's never going to happen.

So you agree .  He was found to have engaged in insurrection.  Your BS excuses don't negate that ; it  is what the majority of the court  concluded. There was no impeachment trial .    Hard to fail when it never happened . Just because R's and some of you Fascist lovers want to pretend he didn't engage in  insurrection and he didn't try to overturn the election has no bearing on the fact that he did both.

"As much as you and the Democratic Party wish it, it's never going to happen."  It already happened .

Edited by charleskerins
nm
  • Haha 1

On 7/23/2024 at 6:42 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

Trump has not been convicted of any sex crime and after the appeal will not be a felon. All politicians being popularly touted now are also serial liars.

Another bs Democratic talking point. If Biden's lips are moving, he's lying. He certainly has no right to be calling Trump a liar.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, charleskerins said:

No stupidity = no result from stupidity.  "DEi'd the new catchphrase of closet bigots

Really? Is it a catchphrase? I had no idea as I just made it up. It's quite obvious from what you post that you're not too bright.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, charleskerins said:

So you agree .  He was found to have engaged in insurrection.  Your BS excuses don't negate that ; it  is what the majority of the court  concluded. There was no impeachment trial .    Hard to fail when it never happened . Just because R's and some of you Fascist lovers want to pretend he didn't engage in  insurrection and he didn't try to overturn the election has no bearing on the fact that he did both.

"As much as you and the Democratic Party wish it, it's never going to happen."  It already happened .

Come on Charles... Stop spouting BS. He was never charged and convicted of insurrection. Rather than BSing your way through, provide some evidence if you think otherwise. You're suggesting that others do some research, but you're the one who needs to do that because you're wrong on just about every point you try to make.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, JensenX said:

Come on Charles... Stop spouting BS. He was never charged and convicted of insurrection. Rather than BSing your way through, provide some evidence if you think otherwise. You're suggesting that others do some research, but you're the one who needs to do that because you're wrong on just about every point you try to make.

1  + 1  equal 2.

He was found to have engaged in insurrection by a court  .  You saying I'm wrong doesn't dispute the facts.  He also attempted to overthrow a free and fair election .   You are oblivious to the obvious.   Ain't no BS

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

1  + 1  equal 2.

He was found to have engaged in insurrection by a court  .  You saying I'm wrong doesn't dispute the facts.  He also attempted to overthrow a free and fair election .   You are oblivious to the obvious.   Ain't no BS

And you are obviously oblivious.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2024 at 11:05 PM, Neeranam said:

Never liked Aled Jones, after that terrible Christmas song. 

Clinton failed last time Trump even after all that Russian nonsense. 

Her legacy is being remembered as the woman who couldn't keep her husband sexually satisfied. 

“couldn’t keep her husband sexually satisfied”

In all honesty, I can’t blame Bill.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

50 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

1  + 1  equal 2.

Have you seen the latest?  Looks awfully insurrectiony to me.

Will someone be held accountable or will the liberals show their usual “Get out of Jail Card”?

Or just the standard “It was Trumps fault”?

IMG_3125.jpeg

IMG_3126.jpeg

IMG_3127.jpeg

IMG_3129.jpeg

Edited by G_Money
  • Agree 1

Just now, G_Money said:

Have you seen the latest?  Looks awfully insurrectiony to me.

Will someone be held accountable or will the liberals show their usual “Get out of Jail Card”?

IMG_3125.jpeg

IMG_3126.jpeg

IMG_3127.jpeg

IMG_3129.jpeg

Once Biden, now Kamala supporters peacefully protesting...

• Love It 1

2 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

you're trash another staple of Magats      very afraid of intelligent women  , insecure around independent women 

You’re good!  Keep them coming!  

4 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

you're trash another staple of Magats      very afraid of intelligent women  , insecure around independent women 

Wow, I am really shocked that a smart, classy leftist like you would have to resort to name-calling. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

oblivious to the meaning of the word insurrection   another tenet of Magats

Ouch, Double Ouch.

So, from your tree of knowledge was this a “mostly peaceful “ protest.

Was this Trump’s fault again???

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Yellowtail said:

Wow, I am really shocked that a smart, classy leftist like you would have to resort to name-calling. 

Says a guy that posted trash . leftist    is that your go to word?         I still have the $ 1000 bet offer    it will be easy to win against a leftist.