"I Took a Bullet for Democracy"!!!

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

So you're accusing Biden of faking asthma?

Source please.

Never mind.

Your accusation is false.

Shame on you.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/sep/21/facebook-posts/biden-didnt-use-health-excuses-dodge-draft/

Well, he never mentioned his dread condition in his autobiography. He DID mention his active participation in sports, being a lifeguard, college football, all that good stuff. 

Your politifact is debunking something I did not claim.  I said he got 5 student deferments then the asthma claim. 

Not blaming the guy, 90% of his generation didn'T serve in Vietnam. He was just one of them. Same as The Donald and his bone spurs. Otherwise, either of them would have patriotically put their university studies on hold and joined up. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

Well, he never mentioned his dread condition in his autobiography. He DID mention his active participation in sports, being a lifeguard, college football, all that good stuff. 

Your politifact is debunking something I did not claim.  I said he got 5 student deferments then the asthma claim. 

Not blaming the guy, 90% of his generation didn'T serve in Vietnam. He was just one of them. Same as The Donald and his bone spurs. Otherwise, either of them would have patriotically put their university studies on hold and joined up. 

I have to admit that I'm giving more and more time to your Trump posts. You seem to have intellectual reasons for supporting him, which I have to respect. I will continue to take the piss out of the idiots, but you, sir, all good.

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

You can't equate with Trump's corrupt fake bone spurs.

College deferments are not corrupt.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/12/27/trump-vietnam-war-bone-spur-diagnosis/2420475002/

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, riclag said:

He took a bullet trying to serve his country!  democracy , rule of the people!

Trump was clearly leading in polls despite the lawfare!

The assassin(s) tried to subvert the will of the peoples electoral process!

He got really lucky to get nicked by a piece of the teleprompter the most likely reason some fool took a pot shot at him is his anti democracy stance and his shameless admiration of the enemy ie putin and little Kim 

Edited by Tug
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

15 minutes ago, Tug said:

He got really lucky to get nicked by a piece of the teleprompter the most likely reason some fool took a pot shot at him is his anti democracy stance and his shameless admiration of the enemy ie putin and little Kim 

Thank you for confirming you’re even more stupid than you originally had us believe.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Tug said:

why continue with this lie about the teleprompter? 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, proton said:

why continue with this lie about the teleprompter? 

Because their information discriminators told them so, despite of the evidence.

20 hours ago, sirineou said:

The only thing more stupid than what he said, are the people who buy it. 

trump is a gigantic IQ test for america and I am afraid the results are troubling to say the least. 

One way or another trump will go away, but the magamorons will remain.  A ball and chain on the leg of American progress. 

"What the Hell did I do to Democracy?”  from a man who tried to subvert the democratic process.

" Last week, I took a bullet for Democracy

No sir "and I use the term sir loosely"  someone took a shot at you because you are such an a-hole and threat to democracy.

So if you want

- low inflation

- cheaper gas

- secure borders

- an end to men in womens sports

- theft recriminalized

- an end to wars

You are low iq?

On the other hand, if you like high grocery prices, pharmacies shutting down because of shoplifting, tent cities, women with penises, more wars, voter disenfranchising, elites chosing your leaders - thats the smart choice?

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, pedro01 said:

I don't mind the competition - I just mind losing it!

keep your hands in your pockets and you will be ok!! But be careful if someone asks you to count to 10 because you might come up with 11.:cheesy:

It would be funnier if I had a drum roll:tongue:

American seem to love these meaningless statements like 'Joe Biden stepping down to ensure democracy', 'trump taking a bullet for democracy', 'Americans loving freedom', 'America, the greatest country in the world' and other stupid rhetoric. 

How about Joe Biden takes it up the a$$ for rabbit poo?

Was it really a bullet?

Or was it a fragment from what a bullet hit?

The FBI cannot confirm.

Would a fragmen have killed him with a direct hit like a bullet?

Does it matter?

Yes.

The convicted felon dotard is saying he took a bullet for propaganda purposes.

Yet no medical report has been released from the hospital and the staff has been ordered not to talk.

• Sad 1

On 7/21/2024 at 11:11 AM, Jingthing said:

You can't equate with Trump's corrupt fake bone spurs.

College deferments are not corrupt.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/12/27/trump-vietnam-war-bone-spur-diagnosis/2420475002/

Are you a doctor? Didn’t think so.

Did you serve?

Edited by EVENKEEL
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Was it really a bullet?

Or was it a fragment from what a bullet hit?

The FBI cannot confirm.

Would a fragmen have killed him with a direct hit like a bullet?

Does it matter?

Yes.

The convicted felon dotard is saying he took a bullet for propaganda purposes.

Yet no medical report has been released from the hospital and the staff has been ordered not to talk.

<removed> is alive and well.

Strong, the cognitive dissonance, this thread contains. Confirmation bias, too, powerful it has become.

Open your mind, you must, to see the truth. :coffee1:

31 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Link required 

It's called ballistics.

Sources tell me a graze by a supersonic 5.56 NATO or .223 round missing head by less than an inch ear would be gone and maybe part of skull.

Where is the ballistics report? Where is the medical report? Where is the pathology report?

All you have is  Trumps lies and another "beautiful letter" from the discredited former White House quack Dr Ronny Johnson.

Remember Trump could not hardly remember his name is Jackson due the  marked mental decline he displays daily.

Or perhaps  the FBI director has access to some better information?

https://www.ktsm.com/news/national-news/fbi-director-stirs-controversy-with-trump-bullet-skepticism/

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

It's called ballistics.

Sources tell me a graze by a supersonic 5.56 NATO or .223 round missing head by less than an inch ear would be gone and maybe part of skull.

Where is the ballistics report? Where is the medical report? Where is the pathology report?

All you have is  Trumps lies and another "beautiful letter" from the discredited former White House quack Dr Ronny Johnson.

Remember Trump could not hardly remember his name is Jackson due the  marked mental decline he displays daily.

https://www.ktsm.com/news/national-news/fbi-director-stirs-controversy-with-trump-bullet-skepticism/

Next you'll argue it wasn't an assignation attempt.

9 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Next you'll argue it wasn't an assignation attempt.

No I wont. Of course it was an asassination attempt

Another incident with a with a weapon no private citizen in a rational country should be allowed to posses.

And terrible security failure. The SS director resigned on bipartisan demands.

3 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

It's called ballistics.

I believe it was a bullet. But what is so damning for Trump is his response to it. He couldn't wait to try and turn himself into a martyr, as OP shows. This, despite someone being killed, which is made to seem incidental to "taking a bullet for democracy." it's simply graceless. Better men, such as Reagan, would have come up with a humorous quip. Or TR who kept an even tone in response and merged his assassination attempt into his already existing public identity. Not Trump. He ends up posing and bellowing. He would have gained a hundred percent more had he handled this with some degree of dignity. But he has none--dignity that is.

Big Boy Donnie got an ouchee on the edge of his ear.  Don't little girls get piercings on purpose on that part of their ears?  I guess 12-year-old girls are helping keep democracy alive for 'Murica! 

It would be a kind gesture for President Harris to give him a Purple Heart.  It would be nice if she gave it to him while he was at Rikers Island. 😄

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1