Electric Motorbike Shop Hua Hin

UWEB

Looking for an electric Motorbike Shop in Hua Hin, which has different Brands in their Showroom. Any recommendations?

Don't know about one that has different brands, but if you decide on DECO brand, I would use the dealer at Pranburi, (EV Pranburi) instead of the Hua Hin DECO dealer, if still in business.   Where we purchased ours, as HH didn't seem to interested in customer service.

If DECO, make sure its a new model, as they upgraded most models; battery size / chemistry, I think.  DECO also qualifies for gov't incentive of 18k baht.

We now have a local dealer, sells at least, DECO brand at old Yamaha dealer, which now sells various brands of MC.   

33 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Don't know about one that has different brands, but if you decide on DECO brand, I would use the dealer at Pranburi, (EV Pranburi) instead of the Hua Hin DECO dealer, if still in business.   Where we purchased ours, as HH didn't seem to interested in customer service.

If DECO, make sure its a new model, as they upgraded most models; battery size / chemistry, I think.  DECO also qualifies for gov't incentive of 18k baht.

We now have a local dealer, sells at least, DECO brand at old Yamaha dealer, which now sells various brands of MC.   

Thanks for the Information, will definitely have a look. Looked on Deco already before, the Double Ace might be an interesting Bike. My favorite for the moment is a Felo FW07, but the next Dealer is in Petchaburi and 90km away.

10 minutes ago, UWEB said:

Thanks for the Information, will definitely have a look. Looked on Deco already before, the Double Ace might be an interesting Bike. My favorite for the moment is a Felo FW07, but the next Dealer is in Petchaburi and 90km away.

Very nice specs ... happy shopping 😎

image.png.090c0321020f0421a4105a7619d86bbd.png