Syphilis cases triple among Thai teens, fivefold increase in pregnant women

21 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

I think he gets his info from real life experience, not reading.

There is a big difference

Reading is how everyone learns, besides actual teachers who are knowledgeable on any particular subject. teachers also learned from reading. When you stop reading, you stop learning, mostly because much of what you hear from people is bull<deleted>e, false , opinions garnered from other's opinions or wives tales, rumors and lies spread through the ranks of the clueless. Real life is a learning experience but nothing matches reading up on facts. Medical journals published by doctors doing the research is a lot more believable than opinions shared over a few Heinekens.

37 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Real life is a learning experience but nothing matches reading up on facts.

No, you can read about golf, for example, all you want, but you will not be able to play it. The way to play it is by actually playing it, not reading about it.

1 minute ago, MalcolmB said:

No, you can read about golf, for example, all you want, but you will not be able to play it. The way to play it is by actually playing it, not reading about it.

Any subject can be learned from reading, until actual on hand experience finishes the task. Knowledge is the key to any leaning experience. The more you know about something, the better you can be at it. A person can learn to play guitar by himself, but by reading the music and fully understanding it, the faster you learn and the more you become an accomplished player. Taking sports out of the topic, reading teaches people how things work, as the writers have been there before and learned from teachers and reading. Books are there for a reason, besides fiction which is just entertainment. A person can never go to college and by reading they can know as much about anything as a person who learns from teachers. No professional got there just by listening to teachers.

56 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

You can tell, you learn from experience, it's not about what they say, it's about how they look and what they do

That is true. New ones starting everyday.

Often they can be spotted because they haven’t bought slutty clothes yet.
Amazingly they often don’t even know the rates to charge. 
And panic when you tell them anal is included.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

Any subject can be learned from reading, until actual on hand experience finishes the task. Knowledge is the key to any leaning experience. The more you know about something, the better you can be at it. A person can learn to play guitar by himself, but by reading the music and fully understanding it, the faster you learn and the more you become an accomplished player. Taking sports out of the topic, reading teaches people how things work, as the writers have been there before and learned from teachers and reading. Books are there for a reason, besides fiction which is just entertainment. A person can never go to college and by reading they can know as much about anything as a person who learns from teachers. No professional got there just by listening to teachers.

You better tell that to my golf pro. He never makes me read, just practice.

my tennis coach was the same.

you have no idea. 

4 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

you have no idea. 

Being a reader, I actually do have an idea. Every subject I'm interested in I learned more by reading. You can of course learn a sport by hands on experience, but by reading you'll always be a better player. Tips are learned from books on all sports, written by the pros. If you have a hands on teacher from start to finish, of course you can learn, but most are there to teach you the fundamentals, then it's up to you to keep going. There are always better and more thorough ways to learn something than from just one teacher.This topic is about people with an STD. Not sports. That's where I started when I said medical journals are better teachers than other's opinions. facts always outweigh opinions.

Edited by fredwiggy

16 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

you have no idea. 

When I was 7, my father bought me the "Encyclopedia of bicycles" in 7 volumes. I diligently studied it for 3 years. 

Then I got my first bicycle, to ride it on the way to school. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

That is true. New ones starting everyday.

Often they can be spotted because they haven’t bought slutty clothes yet.
Amazingly they often don’t even know the rates to charge. 
And panic when you tell them anal is included.

Dont tell me..............................She just started working that very day as a cashier  and thy one ever had one boyfriend in their whole life and that was five years ago ?

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Dont tell me..............................She just started working that very day as a cashier  and thy one ever had one boyfriend in their whole life and that was five years ago ?

Gee.

New ones start everyday. Why is that head for you to understand? 

Us smarter men know a few ways to spot them. 
Asking the mamasan, wrong clothes, a hairy vag, zero English, etc 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Lorry said:

When I was 7, my father bought me the "Encyclopedia of bicycles" in 7 volumes. I diligently studied it for 3 years. 

Then I got my first bicycle, to ride it on the way to school. 

Yes, my dad bought me some books on playing the piano. First time I actually played was with an orchestra.

Amazing how good reading books is.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Being a reader, I actually do have an idea. Every subject I'm interested in I learned more by reading

You don’t sound too bright.

Edited by MalcolmB
  • Sad 1

Just now, MalcolmB said:

You don’t sound too bright.

That's usually a reply from someone who isn't too bright themselves. To others I sound intelligent, and their replies show this. People who are dense, narcissists, American haters, women haters and the like are the ones I don't get along with, for obvious reasons. You will never have a clue to how intelligent I am, because your remarks show I'm way out of your league as far as knowledge is concerned.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Gee.

You are looking for prostitutes in the bottom hole of the World and you cannot spell and you are disease ridden .

Don't call yourself "smart" 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Gee.

Spelling correctly is one good sign of intelligence. Besides typos, some just can't spell well. Incorrectly spelling hard as head isn't a typo. Bragging about being smarter, like a certain poster here, shows low self esteem and is one way to spot someone that isn't too bright themselves.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Yes, my dad bought me some books on playing the piano. First time I actually played was with an orchestra.

Amazing how good reading books is.

This reply after you telling me you don't need books to learn and just need to practice. That is called a contradiction.

3 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

This reply after you telling me you don't need books to learn and just need to practice. That is called a contradiction.

Could it be that he didn't mean it (hint: irony)?

If there were some older foreign men back home in your home Country .

Say Foreign Muslim men . 

If there were group of older  Muslim men back home, regularly having unprotected sex with prostitutes and spreading diseases , unconcerned about spreading diseases or getting girls pregnant .

How would society view those older Muslim men ?

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Say Foreign Muslim men . 

If there were group of older  Muslim men back home, regularly having unprotected sex with prostitutes and spreading diseases , unconcerned about spreading diseases or getting girls pregnant .

Some people plainly don't concern themselves with the rights and safety of others, and incessant posts usually tell the difference between those making a joke, and those that are serious and this is how they live.

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Say Foreign Muslim men . 

Unfortunately Nick, Muslims are persecuted back home even if they don’t have unprotected sex with young prostitutes.

Personally if I saw that I would think, why don’t they come to Thailand where looks, pricing, weight and variety to chose from is much better.

Just now, fredwiggy said:

Some people plainly don't concern themselves with the rights and safety of others, and incessant posts usually tell the difference between those making a joke, and those that are serious and this is how they live.

Says the guy with three families and kids he doesn’t look after. 
Have you ever read The Joy of Sex?

Unfortunately Nick, Muslims are persecuted back home even if they don’t have unprotected sex with young prostitutes.

Personally if I saw that I would think, why don’t they come to Thailand where looks, pricing, weight and variety to chose from is much better.

What weight to do search for ?

Lots of posters on these forums search for girls weighing around  37 kilos , which is the average weight of 12 year olds .

You do search for new girls , which would be young girls 

8 minutes ago, Lorry said:

Could it be that he didn't mean it (hint: irony)?

Nope, it went straight over his head.

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

Not when it's all the time. You can tell if you pay attention to previous replies.

Keep reading, it makes you smarter.

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

What weight to do search for ?

Lots of posters on these forums search for girls weighing around  37 kilos , which is the average weight of 12 year olds .

You do search for new girls , which would be young girls 

40-50kg is my sweet spot.

50-55 kg ok if well stacked.

Just now, MalcolmB said:

Says the guy with three families and kids he doesn’t look after. 
Have you ever read The Joy of Sex?

Get your facts straight Einstein. All my kids were raised mostly by myself. I had custody of the ones back home until they left the house at 19. The one here is living with me now as her mother is visiting a new boyfriend in Germany for three months. I usually have her on weekends, which is what foreigners get here all the time. I also had her for 9 months when her mother worked in Pattaya. Eventually I will move back home with my daughter because I'm the only parent she has. And I don't need the Joy of Sex, as I'm the partner that always looks to see my partner's pleasure is above my own. It might be better for you to understand what restraint means, because you're suffering from foot in mouth disease.

Nope, it went straight over his head.

Keep reading, it makes you smarter.

Spelling correctly is one good sign of intelligence. Besides typos, some just can't spell well. Incorrectly spelling hard as head isn't a typo. Bragging about being smarter, like a certain poster here, shows low self esteem and is one way to spot someone that isn't too bright themselves.