Got a bit of spare time on my hands..

4 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Ok, show me the quote in the message I replied to.
image.png.d5b0a2726233239957816fde0c8d78d8.png

When posting like that, and using Im, means you are referring to yourself.

No it does not. Read the posts Bob makes. You are not a kid. I should not have to explain everything to you.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Terrance8812 said:

Oh Booby, I'm crushed, after all we've been through together. 

you must be thinking of someone else.

I don't even know who you are.

you are a nobody.

bob.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, susanlea said:

No it does not. Read the posts Bob makes. You are not a kid. I should not have to explain everything to you.

Nobody asks you to explain anything. What I say is a fact.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Gottfrid said:

Nobody asks you to explain anything. What I say is a fact.

No, you are just showing that you take everything literally and fail to understand English very well. You get it wrong so often.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Terrance8812 said:

Desperate. 

Just now, Terrance8812 said:

ok

1 minute ago, Terrance8812 said:

In more ways than one. 

5 minutes ago, Terrance8812 said:

You sound very frustrated. 

Amazing input.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Terrance8812 said:

You sound very frustrated. 

It's great that I hung "you sound very frustrated" around his passive aggressive, cowardly neck and it seems to be sticking, BUT:

Don't let this blithering retard ruin decent threads. Leave this dim-witted miscreant standing on street corners, waiting for imaginary fist fights -like I do. Jesus, talk about sounding "very frustrated".

Bob's OP is a reasonable topic: How might our taste evolve as we get older, what's left in the taste barrel to scrape?

Having absorbed so much, I now look to entertainment with a sense of longing. Will a film ever jolt me the way Means Streets did? Probably not, but I saw Twisters and they did find a way to retell a disaster movie a different way. 

It's not just that Mean Streets was such a shock, but that I was young, so was the world, and shock was possible.

Today, I am happy that I wasn't waiting for Twisters to be over a half hour before it was. Like I usually am. Even a decent new film like Oppenheimer had me wishing I bought a book to it.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Prubangboy said:

It's great that I hung "you sound very frustrated" around his passive aggressive, cowardly neck and it seems to be sticking, BUT:

Don't let this blithering retard ruin decent threads. Leave this dim-witted miscreant standing on street corners, waiting for imaginary fist fights -like I do. Jesus, talk about sounding "very frustrated".

Bob's OP is a reasonable topic: How might our taste evolve as we get older, what's left in the taste barrel to scrape?

Having absorbed so much, I now look to entertainment with a sense of longing. Will a film ever jolt me the way Means Streets did? Probably not, but I saw Twisters and they did find a way to retell a disaster movie a different way. 

It's not just that Mean Streets was such a shock, but that I was young, so was the world, and shock was possible.

Today, I am happy that I wasn't waiting for Twisters to be over a half hour before it was. Like I usually am. Even a decent new film like Oppenheimer had me wishing I bought a book to it.

Retard :cheesy:

You sent me a friendly pm but abuse me on here.

You are full of it.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Prubangboy said:

You aren't supposed to talk about Pm's. They are PERSONAL messages. The retard label sticks again.

I answered YOUR pm. You infer I initiated. Once again, you are a dopey liar. 

Could you be any more emotionally incontinent? No, no you could not be.

You are a weak person. Very very weak. 71yo sitting on a computer acting cool.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

answered YOUR pm. You infer I initiated. Once again, you are a dopey liar. 

I was being friendly. 71yo guy on the internet calling strangers on the net liars. SAD.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, susanlea said:

You are a weak person. Very very weak. 71yo sitting on a computer acting cool.

Eggs, veges, fruit, yoghurt, milk. No meat, bread. Try 1 week see if you feel better or worse. 

This is emotionally unhealthy for you. And you aint right in your retard-head.

You follow me around, sniffing my old man butt, pretending we're going to have some kind physical altercation (over and over agin), trying out 6th grade debating club techniques to "challenge" me and then getting all fawning in the next post. You're just too nuts to deal with.

As an act of kindness. I gotta just ghost you; like the way I stopped participating in TrumpTrash threads. This parrot is dead, dead, dead.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Prubangboy said:

This is emotionally unhealthy for you. And you aint right in your retard-head.

You follow me around, sniffing my old man butt, pretending we're going to have some kind physical altercation (over and over agin), trying out 6th grade debating club techniques to "challenge" me and then getting all fawning in the next post. You're just too nuts to deal with.

As an act of kindness. I gotta just ghost you; like the way I stopped participating in TrumpTrash threads. This parrot is dead, dead, dead.

You are 71yo. Acting like a kid on the internet.

"I'm smarter than you"

:cheesy:

• Confused 1