Manchester Armed Policeman Suspended After Video of Man being Kicked in Head

Social Media

15 hours ago, nauseus said:

Enter Mr. Mountain from Molehill. Just look at the news like I did. 

That from a guy who posts a fabricated pejorative statement and then gets shirty when called out for having done so. 

You have produced zero evidence that your post was based on any news source.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Also known as the Tik Tok Lawyer, who flaunts his expensive cars on social.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/29489685/lambo-driving-lawyer-representing-man-kicked-cops-manchester-airport/

Yakoob flaunts his flash lifestyle flying first-class

He's also a failed politician, this from 9th June.....

How Lamborghini-driving lawyer who lost mayoral race in West Midlands after 'deep-fake' video row is now running as an independent MP on a pro-Gaza ticket and using TikTok in bid to mobilise Muslim voters

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13510327/How-Lamborghini-driving-lawyer-lost-mayoral-race-West-Midlands-deep-fake-video-row-running-independent-MP-pro-Gaza-ticket-using-TikTok-bid-mobilise-Muslim-voters.html

Defence solicitor Akhmed Yakoob, 36, is standing as an independent candidate for the Birmingham Ladywood constituency at the general election on July 4

He looks more like a drug baron than a lawyer....................:unsure: 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, James105 said:

I didn't say it was "OK" I was implying that it is understandable.   It's human nature for males to be protective of females (not beta males obviously as they do not have this instinct so are the ones most outraged by this), so if a thug attacks a female in the presence of other males then it would be expected that the thug would find out that this is not acceptable behaviour.   It looks bad, but taken in the context of his female colleague getting her face smashed in then it is understandable. 

I think the word you are looking for is "unacceptable" rather than "understandable".........with regards to a serving policeman.

You and I would, of course, happily stamp on his head and accept the consequences if it was our GF/wife.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

I think the word you are looking for is "unacceptable" rather than "understandable".........with regards to a serving policeman.

You and I would, of course, happily stamp on his head and accept the consequences if it was our GF/wife.

You don't have the full context.  You have only seen a teeny fraction of the altercation and just because someone "says" he stamped on his head does not make it so.  He actually stamped to the side of his head.   Also the fact the thug was not unconscious and looked somewhat okay in comparison to the female police officer then actual kick to the head suggests it was more of a warning that an attempt to cause serious injury.   

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, James105 said:

I hope this officer gets the benefit of context for this as I don't think I would be able to control my temper either if some thug was smashing a female colleague's face in.

The officers hold guns. They are heavily trained to deal with their emotions. 

Controlling their temper is their job. What an utterly idiotic thing to say. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Agree 1

On 7/26/2024 at 7:40 AM, mikeymike100 said:

It would help if the body cam evidence, from the police and Airport cctv footage was shown.

All we have it seems is someone's smartphone video showing the altercation at the end, not how or what started it?

Does not matter what came before. The conduct of the policeman carrying out his duties is criminal and he is rightly being investigated.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

So it is OK for the authorities to take the law into their own hands and kick someone in the head ?

It is ridiculous to allow,or condone, such actions by those whose job it is to enforce, and comply with, the law.

Absolutely no sympathy for the thug - but the law is there to deal with him.

So you condone the criminal behaviour of the police acting like thugs. I think a prosecutor and a court should decide if the policemans antics were lawful.

Taking a punt on someones head and then stomping on the head is not lawful behaviour of a state actor.

Edited by freeworld
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, James105 said:

You don't have the full context.  You have only seen a teeny fraction of the altercation and just because someone "says" he stamped on his head does not make it so.  He actually stamped to the side of his head.   Also the fact the thug was not unconscious and looked somewhat okay in comparison to the female police officer then actual kick to the head suggests it was more of a warning that an attempt to cause serious injury.   

Also illegal and will likely cost the officer his job and pension.

• Agree 2

31 minutes ago, freeworld said:

So you condone the criminal behaviour of the police acting like thugs. I think a prosecutor and a court should decide if the policemans antics were lawful.

Taking a punt on someones head and then stomping on the head is not lawful behaviour of a state actor.

Are you struggling with reading - or comprehension   - or both?

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

Are you struggling with reading - or comprehension   - or both?

Maybe both if one does read fully the comment.

My apologies.

Note to self, must read the full post.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, freeworld said:

Some people do need to be taught a lesson 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

What would you do hotandsticky if a Thai male broke your wife's nose, give him a stern telling off?

Edited by BarraMarra
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Give it a rest nauseus there still collecting evidence.

If you look through this thread you might see that I haven't been given any rest.

And, if you look at my first post you might see that you agree with me.

So why not hop off and read that.