Trump to scared for debate with Harris

6 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Correct. He was considered an absolute joke around the world. And the 43rd worst president ever. 

Here is what Trump has done for America!: Only 13 Presidents failed to get re-elected. Only 5 Presidents failed to win the popular vote. Only 4 Presidents have been impeached or resigned. Only 1 President has ever been criminally indicted. And only ONE President has done ALL FOUR. -

DJT didn't lower taxes (He deferred them) -

He didn't get Americans that healthcare coverage -

He did not unite the USA, he divided it -

He didn't lower prescription drug prices -

He didn't get roads or bridges built He didn't decrease the deficit -

He didn't end the opioid crisis -

He made over 250 visits to his golf clubs costing us taxpayers $150 million -

He didn't revive the coal industry -

He didn't make covid-19 'disappear' He didn't make Mexico pay for the wall 

He is ranked the worst President in history 

He added $2 Billion a month in tariff costs to the American consumer

He has a net-negative jobs creations for his administration 

He decreased corporate taxes, passing the tax burden to the workers 

He added $ 7.8 Trillion to the deficit - a full 25% of the total deficit 

He incited an insurrection against our government 

He is the only president to never achieve 50% approval. 

He didn't put "America first" and he sure didn't "Drain the Swamp... 

He left office with the worst job numbers of any President since the Great Depression with a net job loss over his term 

He is the first former president to be a CONVICTED FELON (34 times). 

The presidency is very much about character. Trump is a lowlife convicted felon.

I don't think your constant campaigning efforts are of much benefit in these threads. You're preaching to the choir as most members posting in these threads already hate Trump...  

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

She's not really. She's just another politician that can string a few words together. Being on the left and of that persuasion gives big ground on a right leaning hot blooded straight white male no matter what they say. Trump is a complete tosspot and he would have possibly put her in her place in the 1980s (when he did speak quite well), but, now, to what end? Whatever he says will be put down as misogynist, fascist, racist, far right, mansplaining, <insert other adjective> blah blah.

If she were president--as much as Trump wouldn't--she would not fix things in America unfortunately. 

I strongly disagree.

US deserves more than a big mouth with irrational behaviour and erratic ideas.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/26/2024 at 12:48 PM, bubblegum said:

Bows out with lame duck excuse. What a man. LOL

Middled aged man hides behind computer abusing a billionaire. Then goes to drink Chang. LOL

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, JensenZ said:

I don't think your constant campaigning efforts are of much benefit in these threads. You're preaching to the choir as most members posting in these threads already hate Trump...  

Just as the MAGA posters love Trump, for their own reasons.

What's extraordinary is said MAGA's don't realize Trump will throw them under the bus, when they have served the purpose of getting him re-elected.

As he said himself " I don't care about you, I just want your vote".

In any debate, a prosecutor like Harris would not let that slide.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Why would he be “scared”? Just make insults,  spew a load of codswallop (with no fact checking ), and avoid every real question.

In other words...just be his everyday, every second grotesque self. 👍

Edited by Skeptic7
  • Agree 2

50 minutes ago, digger70 said:

Trump to scared for debate with Harris. 

He's Not scared ,DT is just Playing the Old Fox He'll Smash her on the day.

IIRC he's never got on a witness stand to be cross-examined by prosecutors. Harris is a former prosecutor, do I need to draw pictures?

Goes on for too long, why don't they get in over with in six weeks rather than six months? Never ends, stopping even reading about it until Trump gets back in.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

IIRC he's never got on a witness stand to be cross-examined by prosecutors. Harris is a former prosecutor, do I need to draw pictures?

You're very sure of yourself ain't ya. 

Can you draw ? How many did she Prosecute ? a couple? 

How good was she? Not Very,  She wasn't very good at anything. 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/jul/24/kamala-harris-california-record-election

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, retarius said:

It is difficult to respect people's opinions when they don't know the difference between 'too' and 'to'.

It is also very sad to see that English teachers still don't know this is an multi cultural forum were not everybody is a native English speaker and you have to remind them how good your English is. You bloody well know exactly what the poster meant but you have to show how "superior" you are. Sad, sad man, get a life!

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, digger70 said:

You're very sure of yourself ain't ya. 

Can you draw ? How many did she Prosecute ? a couple? 

How good was she? Not Very,  She wasn't very good at anything. 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/jul/24/kamala-harris-california-record-election

Harris has spent more time as a prosecutor than she has as a Senator or VP. Decades. As chief prosecutor she was heading up 1000 of them in California. You don't get to that position without having earned your stripes.

No doubt there will be parts of Harris's record Trump will attack. He always dishonestly focuses on the negatives of opponents. Problem: He once donated $5000 to one of her campaigns.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

He did have a field of 17 candidates in the 2016 Primary, the largest field to date at the time.

There were several attorneys in that field. Ted Cruz is as sharp as they come. Chris Christie is a former federal prosecutor and he didn't do too well... twice.

Hillary Clinton was/is a lawyer; The National Law Journal twice listed her as one of the hundred most influential lawyers in America.

No, when the time comes, he will have no problems with Kamala Harris.

The only reason this conversation started is because Harris is pushing the talking point that Trump is afraid to debate her. It's nonsense.

Edited by JensenZ

I think the young people finally have someone under 60 and I think and have watched a YouTube with a young political man who says this is huge with the young voters.   They have been sick and tired of these grey haired old white choices. 

The women are pissed, while trump is trying to soften his abortion stance there are to many sound bite videos of him bragging about being responsible for the fall of roe vs Wade.   Add in the sound bites and script of the 2025 project and all these evangelicals.  

Kamala has women's free choice as a main talking point and has championed this cause for years. 

Kamala has really improved on her speaking skills in the last 3-4 years. 

Look at that record 100 mil in small (avg 90$) donations in 3 days.   And I will most likely kick in 100$ to a candidate for the first time in my life.

Trump will be sentenced on September 11th.  And The penalty for 34 felonies mainly being Election interference must be harsh enough to prevent anyone from trying it ever again.   I think judge Merchan is up to this historic sentence.   

Edited by Elkski

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

No doubt there will be parts of Harris's record Trump will attack. He always dishonestly focuses on the negatives of opponents. Problem: He once donated $5000 to one of her campaigns.

Which presidential candidate doesn't focus on the negatives of opponents?

In 2020, the Democrats' entire campaign can be summed up as: "Trump is a bad man, vote for me" (the corpse in the basement).

Nothing has changed. Read all the Trump-bashing in this thread by Democratic devotees to get an idea of how these loonies operate.

5 minutes ago, JensenZ said:

Which presidential candidate doesn't focus on the negatives of opponents?

In 2020, the Democrats' entire campaign can be summed up as: "Trump is a bad man, vote for me" (the corpse in the basement).

Nothing has changed. Read all the Trump-bashing in this thread by Democratic devotees to get an idea of how these loonies operate.

It's not bashing when it's all true and factual and disgusting.   It's sad to admit there are this many ignorant people among the US populace.   Including some of our own parents and family members.   Best thing for America is if trump loses by double digits and these scum  crawl back under their swamp logs. 

Edited by Elkski
  • Love It 1

She doesnt have children but instead of that she has two step daughters from her husband previous marriage.

Donald Trump has a regular family and very nice prestigious woman.

Donald Trump calls Kamala Harris a "lunatic" at North Carolina rally

WATCH: President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump dance at the Liberty Ball

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bvefNyZYKs

9 minutes ago, Paris333 said:

She doesnt have children but instead of that she has two step daughters from her husband previous marriage.

Donald Trump has a regular family and very nice prestigious woman.

Donald Trump calls Kamala Harris a "lunatic" at North Carolina rally

WATCH: President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump dance at the Liberty Ball

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bvefNyZYKs

5 children with 3 different wife's. Average American Christian family? ROFL

9 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Harris has spent more time as a prosecutor than she has as a Senator or VP. Decades. As chief prosecutor she was heading up 1000 of them in California. You don't get to that position without having earned your stripes.

In politics there are No Fair Fights you know that .

They are All the same they'll try to Dig up whatever they can to put their opponents in the Bad spotlight to gain more Votes, 

So for you to say that DT dishonestly focuses on the Negatives of his opponent  His Opponent will do Same .

That's Politics Campaigning.

They're Really Politician Dirt Bags  No matter What side there on.

The people have to vote for the best from what's available  and Those two I am afraid is the best we've got for the moment .

One doesn't Have to Like the candidate as a Person to Vote for Their  Views in Politics.

20 hours ago, soalbundy said:

He is an ignorant uncouth man with a keen political instinct, bluster and lies in a debate with Kamala won't work and he knows it.

To true, the mentality of this man to want to stand on the world stage trying to sell Xmas to Santa is unbelievable. At least Kamala is the first candidate in a long time that isn't deranged, she's all there,but look out, she's working for the same controllers. 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I liked Hillary too. Never understood the hate. 

Mine is for what she did to the women that accused Bill of bad things, and for abandoning US men in harm's way in Libya.

Beyond the pale IMO.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, kiwikeith said:

To true, the mentality of this man to want to stand on the world stage trying to sell Xmas to Santa is unbelievable. At least Kamala is the first candidate in a long time that isn't deranged, she's all there,but look out, she's working for the same controllers. 

Did you support Adhern too? :whistling:

20 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

My understanding is that Trump will wait until Harris is confirmed as the Presidential candidate at the Democcratic convention before agreeing to a debate. 

My suspicion is that her confirmation as Democratic Presidential Candidate will be met with a set of preconditions being submitted, moving the venue to Fox News, abandoning the control of microphones so he can shout her down continuously being two of the most likely. In addition of course, allegations that she has staged a coup, rigged the result, financial irregularities and demands to reimburse the money spent on rubbishing Joe Biden.

The debate is unlikely to happen.