President Kamala Harris

4 hours ago, frank83628 said:

well, you presumed wrong, it is the likes of cnn, msnbc, etc, calling her the border czar, for years, but now trying to claim that term was made up by Republicans,  if you would have even opened the link you might have seen that. 

CNN's Daniel Dale claims all previous reporting on Harris being border czar from other outlets was 'wrong'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/daniel-dale-claims-all-previous-reporting-harris-being-border-czar-from-other-outlets-wrong

37 minutes ago, marin said:

Sure do, here you go. Look at this guy....

well, surprise surprise,  it took less than 1 minute to find out, as i expected, this was an edited clip and taken out of context, because thats all you lot have is Lies and disinformation to attack your opponent!

you guys never bother to check what you hear, and due to your hatred for DJT you believe everything you're told and thus making yourself look very foolish in the process, remember 'BLOODBATH'  do you really think that Trump would stang on stage saying he's going to fix the elections, do you really actually believe that? seems your brains are fried with the Trump D Syndrome.

here is the linnk, FF to 1:00:00

how stupid do you feel now or just ignore it and move onto the next one?

Screenshot 2024-07-28 at 13.09.41.png

Edited by frank83628
link added
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Who's Ted?

You mean..

Ted of Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice?

My only excuse is that my NOTE4 is definitely NOT what it used to be.

Why do people insert multiple quotes from multiple members inside quoted text?

Should they not be banned for doing so?

I would ban them if they did it multiple times.

Or, if not banning them, then what should we do with them?

Maybe we should make the members glow in the dark in different colors so what we could know who said what?

Also, just curious, what did I quote when I quoted, not yours, but Bob?

Isn't life complicated enough without this?

It was not a multiple quote.....ah, forget it. Just as I am sure you have forgotten the birther nonsense you posted.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

well, surprise surprise,  it took less than 1 minute to find out, as i expected, this was an edited clip and taken out of context, because thats all you lot have is Lies and disinformation to attack your opponent!

you guys never bother to check what you hear, and due to your hatred for DJT you believe everything you're told and thus making yourself look very foolish in the process, remember 'BLOODBATH'  do you really think that Trump would stang on stage saying he's going to fix the elections, do you really actually believe that? seems your brains are fried with the Trump D Syndrome.

here is the linnk, FF to 1:00:00

how stupid do you feel now or just ignore it and move onto the next one?

Click play and see what happens, nothing, post it up or it does not exist. At least the link I posted worked. P

There are simply not enough brainwashed Americans to elect this fool. The educated youth, women, and blacks will come out in force. Adding to this he will make silly statements like this at least once a week and get called out on them. Now only one candidate is as old as the hills and has dementia.  

Edited by marin
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

CNN are embarrassing 

i posted a link earlier from Jimmy Dore, they are basically all denying it now,  and that it was Republicans wording. it's mental how much the media lies and the left just accept it. 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

It was not a multiple quote.....ah, forget it. Just as I am sure you have forgotten the birther nonsense you posted.

Well, 

I guess we can be thankful for small favors....

It's good to recall the Birthers....and wonder why they are not here, this time of year.

It causes us good humor and reason for celebration

You have to get out and vote. You won’t have to do it anymore. Four years, it will be fixed, it will be fine. You won’t have to vote anymore.. In four years, you won’t have to vote again.

Surely he means you want have to vote for him anymore ....assuming he wins....... as that's his second term, done and finished.

I think he has worded his statement that way for a joke and to set a few hares running.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/26/2024 at 11:35 AM, Jingthing said:

Incredibly good start for sure.

What has surprised me most is that her smiling, laughing, and dancing natural self has been turned from a negative by her haters into a very positive and exciting feature by the Insta and Tiktok crowd. That indicates she will probably do very well with younger people  blacks, and Latinos. So she needs to reassure older people especially older white men.with her VP pick.

"blacks"? Is that how people are described these days? They'll vote for he because she's "smiling, laughing and dancing"? How about the 'queers'? How will she do with them? Do they like "smiling, laughing and dancing"? If so, why didn't you mention them?

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, marin said:

Click play and see what happens, nothing, post it up or it does not exist. At least the link I posted worked. P

There are simply not enough brainwashed Americans to elect this fool. The educated youth, women, and blacks will come out in force. Adding to this he will make silly statements like this at least once a week and get called out on them. Now only one candidate is as old as the hills and has dementia.  

i think you'll find thats is called 'deflection'. no further comment on what you just previously claimed?

• Love It 1

11 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

link didnt upload, but is there now

And from 102.30 he says exactly what I posted earlier. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

You have to get out and vote. You won’t have to do it anymore. Four years, it will be fixed, it will be fine. You won’t have to vote anymore.. In four years, you won’t have to vote again.

Surely he means you want have to vote for him anymore ....assuming he wins....... as that's his second term, done and finished.

I think he has worded his statement that way for a joke and to set a few hares running.

that is what i first thought as he is not going to say he will rig the elections, but turns out it was taken out of context, i posted the full version a few comments ago. 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, marin said:

And from 102.30 he says exactly what I posted earlier. 

yes, but in the context of getting voter ID, surely you cannot deny that? 

your clip was out of context, as most are. and out of context it suggested something that was in fact false

Edited by frank83628
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

He said, very forcefully, that we are:  One nation, under...GOD

He said it like he meant it.

He seems to be appealing strongly to a certain segment of Floridians.

I really do not see how, after a month or so, most Americans, especially those in Florida, will be willing to vote for Harris.

She is just tooo far to the Left.

Also, given the known known that she is far to the left, the way she forms and presents her ideas is too far out for almost anyone, once people begin to actually listen.

At the moment, the prospective voters seem to be voting for her face, such as it is.

By next month, they will have become sick and tired of looking at her face.

Then, they will begin listening to what comes out of her mouth.

Trump will become much more easily stomached than Harris, in coming months.

All Trump's negatives are already very well known.

But, we have yet to see some of the goodies which may soon come out of Harris's broom closet.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, NowNow said:

"blacks"? Is that how people are described these days? They'll vote for he because she's "smiling, laughing and dancing"? How about the 'queers'? How will she do with them? Do they like "smiling, laughing and dancing"? If so, why didn't you mention them?

Yes blacks is proper these days.

I forgot to mention queers. 

It's a given that queers will vote overwhelmingly for any democrat over the maga fascists who are mirroring Putin and viciously attacking LGBTQ civil rights.

Gallup Vault: Black Americans' Preferred Racial Label

Edited by Jingthing
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/26/2024 at 7:41 PM, KhunLA said:

Agree.   Considering biden somehow got appointed by the EC, and the deep state likes things just the way they are, I'm pretty sure harris will be appointed next.   Only the voters like Trumps, and they simply don't count.   

Win win me.  Rest of the world, you're screwed.  Continued proxy wars & inflation.  :cheesy:

Huh?  'Only the voters like Trumps, and they simply don't count.'  ???   I think you got it backwards.  The voters 'liked' Biden more than Trump in the 2020 election by more than 7 MILLION.  In 2016, the voters also 'liked' Clinton more--by 2.8 MILLION. 

In that 2016 election, you are totally right, the actual voters 'didn't count'.  But, Trump was the one who was, in your words, 'appointed by the EC', even though the actual voters wanted Clinton, by 2.8 million votes.  Trump has never even won 50% of the vote so, clearly, the majority of the voters don't 'like' the worst President in the history of the US.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It's a given that queers will vote overwhelmingly for any democrat over the maga fascists who are mirroring Putin and viciously attacking LGBTQ civil rights.

Why the change?  genuine question

13 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

He said, very forcefully, that we are:  One nation, under...GOD

He said it like he meant it.

He seems to be appealing strongly to a certain segment of Floridians.

I really do not see how, after a month or so, most Americans, especially those in Florida, will be willing to vote for Harris.

She is just tooo far to the Left.

Also, given the known known that she is far to the left, the way she forms and presents her ideas is too far out for almost anyone, once people begin to actually listen.

At the moment, the prospective voters seem to be voting for her face, such as it is.

By next month, they will have become sick and tired of looking at her face.

Then, they will begin listening to what comes out of her mouth.

Trump will become much more easily stomached than Harris, in coming months.

All Trump's negatives are already very well known.

But, we have yet to see some of the goodies which may soon come out of Harris's broom closet.

Broom closet?

You're just playing games. Have fun.

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Why would YOU forget to mention them? It's your community. Are you young, black or latino? If not, why are you speaking for people other than yourself?

I don't think 'blacks' is proper and anyway your whole statement based in ignorance. Categorising people as a single block. Do you imagine that a wealthy or even middle class person has the same outlook as a person with nothing? 

• Confused 2

Note that I said that Harris CAN win.

I didn't say that she WILL win.

It will be a very hard uphill struggle.

The electoral college is weighed towards republicans meaning unfortunately that any democrat will need to win about 4 percent more in the popular vote to overcome that. 

The same is true for popular votes for congress.

Polling is way too early to make any predictions yet.

Definitely don't even bother looking until well after the democratic party convention.

But if averages of polls later on show Harris with a two or three point national popular vote lead, she will probably lose.

If Harris wins very narrowly it will be a much more violent repeat of January 6th and she still might lose that way.

Remember Trump is all in.

If he loses, he almost definitely dies in prison.

Harris is fighting for we the people.

Trump is fighting for me the Donald.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, newnative said:

Huh?  'Only the voters like Trumps, and they simply don't count.'  ???   I think you got it backwards.  The voters 'liked' Biden more than Trump in the 2020 election by more than 7 MILLION.  In 2016, the voters also 'liked' Clinton more--by 2.8 MILLION. 

In that 2016 election, you are totally right, the actual voters 'didn't count'.  But, Trump was the one who was, in your words, 'appointed by the EC', even though the actual voters wanted Clinton, by 2.8 million votes.  Trump has never even won 50% of the vote so, clearly, the majority of the voters don't 'like' the worst President in the history of the US.

The coolAid he has now consumed and the rest is history.

• Agree 2

12 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Once 45 is defeated (and he will be) MAGA and its stooges will fizzle out. It's far too extreme, its ideas are dying out and being replaced with more fair-minded concepts. As Kamala says - "We're not going back!"

Nah, he will be back in another four years to lose again.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Note that I said that Harris CAN win.

I didn't say that she WILL win.

It will be a very hard uphill struggle.

The electoral college is weighed towards republicans meaning unfortunately that any democrat will need to win about 4 percent more in the popular vote to overcome that. 

The same is true for popular votes for congress.

Polling is way too early to make any predictions yet.

Definitely don't even bother looking until well after the democratic party convention.

But if averages of polls later on show Harris with a two or three point national popular vote lead, she will probably lose.

If Harris wins very narrowly it will be a much more violent repeat of January 6th and she still might lose that way.

Remember Trump is all in.

If he loses, he almost definitely dies in prison.

Harris is fighting for we the people.

Trump is fighting for me the Donald.

Perfect calls and Harris is in for this long uphill climb.